Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

two questions, help please

shekeb

1. my palms and sole of the foot of mine is over-sweating
when the weather is cold it is dry, but when it is hot it's sweating non-stop, even when the weather is normal it is sweating.
what should i do ?

2. does using the toothpaste that have fluoride or toothpaste at all, create a layer of germ in our pineal gland .

1- No idea.

2-(Sorry if I'm wrong) I remember HPHC said fluroide effects the pineal gland like %10. The rest %90 is about meditating. If you meditate consistently you'll overcome the %10.

But why taking fluroide anyway ? Mix coconut oil, baking soda and a few drops of mint oil. Stay away from tap water. Check ingredients when drinking mineral water.

666S666 said:
when the weather is cold it is dry, but when it is hot it's sweating non-stop, even when the weather is normal it is sweating.
what should i do ?

The sour flavor is known to astringe the fluids of the body and stop excess leakage. In this case, it would stop over-sweating. I would recommend drinking a glass of water with 1/2 lemon juice into it. Cider vinegar can also fulfill this role, but the lemon is better since it is cooling as well.

Do you suffer from feelings of heat flashes, insomnia, or redness of the body?

How is your digestion? Do you have loose stools, or do you have constipation and/or small, hard stool?

Blitzkreig said:
666S666 said:
what should i do ?

The sour flavor is known to astringe the fluids of the body and stop excess leakage. In this case, it would stop over-sweating. I would recommend drinking a glass of water with 1/2 lemon juice into it. Cider vinegar can also fulfill this role, but the lemon is better since it is cooling as well.

Do you suffer from feelings of heat flashes, insomnia, or redness of the body?

How is your digestion? Do you have loose stools, or do you have constipation and/or small, hard stool?

thanks for that

yes i suffer from heat flashes and redness of the body not insomnia

my digestion is good , my stool is normal too , i don't have constipation.

666S666 said:
thanks for that

yes i suffer from heat flashes and redness of the body not insomnia

my digestion is good , my stool is normal too , i don't have constipation.

Ok. These are heat signs. Heat rises in the body either through yang excess (like excess fire energy), or from yin deficiency, which leads to heat due to a lack of cooling. Someone who is fire dominant/pitta constitution is most likely to have heat through yang excess, whereas vata/air people are most likely to be yin deficient.

If you can figure out your constitution, then this would allow you to better treat yourself. Generally, yin deficient heat takes some time to be created, due to prolonged yin deficiencies. Also, if this were the case, you would likely be suffering from constipation or other symptoms of lack of fluids like dry skin. With this in mind, I am guessing you are more of a pitta person.

So please read THIS ARTICLE on balancing the pitta dosha. First, however, read the beginning descriptions of a pitta person and make sure you fit that type first. If that is the case, then the rest of the article should provide sufficient information to alleviate the heat you experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back