Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is writing as good as meditation

Srek1990

I have been thinking what if I write as my meditation and I got so much thoughts in my head that I got to write shit down. I can't stay still long enough to do meditation but I can zone out while writing so what do you all think

Hail
Satan

Ghost2009 said:

Writing alone will not serve as a substitute for meditation. I fail to see how writing alone can serve as an AOP, for example, except in the case that you apply ample focus. At that point you would find yourself back to square one where you need to control your mind to get the results you want.

Not being able to sit still and having lots of thoughts sounds like air/vata imbalanced. Search the internet for "vata dosha balancing" to balance the physical side of things. Yoga, pranayama, and other runic workings can give you the balance from the spiritual side. Use void meditation to calm the mind and increase your willpower, allowing you to complete your meditative routine. Avoid distractions like video games if these occupy large parts of your time. Sowilo can be used for raw willpower increase, for example.

I don't view meditation as just a fun hobby; to me it is more of a necessity. If there are obstacles in the way, this is a problem, but don't worry, there is always a way to fix it. Ask Satan to guide you here, or continue discussions with other SS to find and remove these obstacles.

The only way writing can be considered meditation is when you use it to give you answers from your subconscious or to communicate with gods, kinda like a pendulum. You just put the pencil on paper and ask your hand to write the answer for you (while in trance / or not) for me I wasn't doing it in trance, but emptying your mind is a must. Last time I did it was a couple of years ago when I asked my incubus his name. Haven't used it since then.

Other than that, considering writing a meditation isn't a solution if it is just to empty your mind. This should be done with void meditation, which takes practice. Or use a rune for example, like the one Blitzkreig gave you as an example. Sol rune also pushes you to act, incites action, and it may not be necessary to do anything else, the rune will just make you meditate without thinking much if you use the right affirmation, as it has done for me.

Oh I did the void meditation and it went great i t really helped

Hail

Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back