Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

something happend my dream

thedarkstar

Website
fineartamerica.com
i was in bed and fell asleep beacuse i had a rough day just alot of every day bs . soon i feel asleep and i was up in the air and i saw tree's and a older woman talking to a blonde hair man with a kind face. i stayed in the air while they talked about diffrent things and then three other's joined this woman two men and another woman. one of the guys looked like the man with the kind face simple dress etc and the other woman was really pretty long flowing hair with one of those pretty gold dresses the other guy he looked more stirn and had not taken a day off in his life and time went on. the man who was first with the dark haired woman saw me and smiled then said how you get here he wasn't angry about it he looked more amused then anything then he said you need to wake up and it's not yet your time to be here at this level. i fell back to earth like i was flying and i sat up in bed. i want to know what happend to me anyone know?

hail
satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back