Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think I have Bipolar Disorder

Bruxa

I think I have Bipolar Disorder and I need help ...

I'm usually always smiling, but if something happens that stresses me, I change it completely.

When this happens, the desire I have is to break everything around me, and it gives me a crazy desire to either break the face of the person who stressed me or else to kill him.

Can someone help me?

Bruxa said:

That sounds more like an issue with rage or poor stress response. Bipolar disorder normally involves larger timeframes where the person has manic symptoms one day and depressive systems the next, for example.

Perhaps Wunjo would be appropriate for stabilizing your emotional response. Secondly, void meditation is also crucial for regulating your emotions properly. This would both prevent stress and also prevent a violent or otherwise overblown reaction in response to stress.

Very complex to see if its really Bipolar my friend. You would need get diagnosed that then work towards better feelings. It can be done.

Good Luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back