Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR's and surgery

Admani88

Ave Satanas!

I had a leg surgery 3 days ago (i probably won't walk for the next 2 weeks, my mobility is really low) and am a bit concerned if I should add some more protection workings to my daily shedule (RTR's + some meditations).
For now, i try to clean my aura with RAUM vibrations at least once a week. I also do work on my protection aura.
Should I do more of these now?

Another thing i want to ask, is there any method to get rid of pain?
The hospital didn't give me any painkillers argumenting it with me being just a teen and I had moments when I was crying because of how strong it hurt.

I would be gratefull for any answers,
Hail Satan!

Focus your energies on healing yourself now and doing what is best for you.

You can get at least some soft painkillers from a pharmacy, and these are legal. They will not be very powerful, but should make you feel better until you feel no more pain.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Focus your energies on healing yourself now and doing what is best for you.

You can get at least some soft painkillers from a pharmacy, and these are legal. They will not be very powerful, but should make you feel better until you feel no more pain.

Thank You very much High Priest.
I'll try to search the forums for some squares or meditations that may help healing. I'm also checking what i can change in my diet to improve the situation a bit.

Admani88 said:
The hospital didn't give me any painkillers argumenting it with me being just a teen and I had moments when I was crying because of how strong it hurt.
Hail Satan!

You can use the Large Intestine 4 acupoint. It isn't going to be painkiller strong, but it should dull the pain a bit. Push the point with moderate pressure for at least a few minutes. Do as much as you feel necessary.

What was the surgery on? The bone or tendons or what? The liver provides blood for the tendons, whereas the kidneys provides marrow to the bone. If you know what tissues were affected, then you can know what foods or supplements will speed the healing of it.

I think HPHC gave a good suggestion to get some over the counter painkillers. That is unfortunate you are, or had, experienced a great deal of pain, but opioids are nasty and should avoided at all costs.

Blitzkreig said:
Admani88 said:
Hail Satan!

You can use the Large Intestine 4 acupoint. It isn't going to be painkiller strong, but it should dull the pain a bit. Push the point with moderate pressure for at least a few minutes. Do as much as you feel necessary.

What was the surgery on? The bone or tendons or what? The liver provides blood for the tendons, whereas the kidneys provides marrow to the bone. If you know what tissues were affected, then you can know what foods or supplements will speed the healing of it.

I think HPHC gave a good suggestion to get some over the counter painkillers. That is unfortunate you are, or had, experienced a great deal of pain, but opioids are nasty and should avoided at all costs.

Thank You very much Blitzkreig, i'll surely try the link u sent.
The surgery was on soft tissues in my knee, ACL and some other things I damaged training last year.
I'm doing much better now, did a couple things i found. I managed to walk without crutches today even though I was told it will take 6 weeks. :)

I'm quite into herbs, so i will write what I found in books if any other person will be looking for it. To not make mistakes, i'll use the latin names.
Oitments and compresses from Gaultheria procumbens are ofter said to have painkilling and anti-inflammatory properties.
Symphytum officinale also has anti-inflammatory effect and is making wounds heal faster.
Also oitments from Agrimonia eupatoria and Sambucus nigra can have slight pain-killing properties.
To make a wound heal faster, you can use compresses from Symphytum officinale, Prunella vulgaris, Achillea millefolium or Plantago major (the last one has really minor effect).
Cortex Salicis can be uses on not-healing wounds and bacterial skin infections as it contains salicin.

DON'T PUT ANY DIRTY OR UNSAFE OBJECTS INTO THE WOUND!
Things like Aconitum callibotryon can help, but can also cause more problems if not used properly (many painkilling herbs are POISONOUS).

Papaver somniferum contains even 0.45% morphine if unripe, but unproper use can cause serious problems. It is quite simple to find where I live.

I didn't use any of this now, as I don't have much herbs left and it's winter.

You make compresses boiling herbs just as you do with tea and then soaking a piece of cloth. It should be clean.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back