Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Could poor physical health imbalancing the psychic mind?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I wondered of others opinions here in how poor physical health could reflect upon the soul. This is kind of a discussion/question/story/am I getting this right/confession

From fluid deficiency, to oxygen deficiencies, diseases of the heart, lack of sleep, inflammation in the bowels and other things. Each chakra rules parts of the physical body and as the two bodies are mirrors of one another, the physical body and it's state as I've come to understand is likely a powerful influencing factor upon the chakras. It has been stated by Maxine that when one catches a virus for instance or gets sick, the chakras react and it manifests in the soul long before any symptoms even start up.

I have experienced this myself in how problems with the physical body can immediately affect the soul in that when I had a microbial infection in my stomach, days before symptoms even started and I even knew I had one, my solar chakra severely debilitated and weakened in power, it caused extreme exhaustion, fatigue and depression and was at a point to where it felt like a blackhole was in my soul, I kept trying spiritual efforts to clean it and empower it thinking maybe it just needs a refuel, a cleansing or an unblocking, but nothing spiritual I did stayed and would only last for an hour before the chakra reverted back to it's debilitated state. I did not know for a while forward that the reason it was as such was because of a physical microbial infection, a 'sickness' in the stomach of which the solar chakra rules the digestive system. This infection later developed ulcers which was the first sign I had to something physically wrong, as soon as it was cured upon medicinal treatment, my solar chakra came back in full strength on it's own, I had all my energy back again was no longer depressed and my soul felt 'full' there with power and light again.

As each chakra charges over specific functions in the soul and mind and overall are meant to work in a tandem balance, it made me wonder how severely poor physical health could imbalance the soul as something wrong with one organ can affect the chakra in charge of it for instance and upset the mind in some way. An example could be inflammatory bowel disease of which I recently found out that I do suffer from very terribly and have for a very long time apparently. Inflammation is supposedly an aspect ruled by the fire element so it may mirror on the astral the energies of such, and since it is the sacral chakra that rules over the lower abdomen, it is the sacral chakra that is of the element of water.

To have that inflammation so close to the chakra of water like that, well in my experience that is a major imbalance for certain in having those fiery relations take over or weaken the chakra's element essentially 'vaporizing' the water, of which water is a very balancing factor in the soul especially to the psychic mind when it comes to that chakra's stabilizing functions. For the longest time I had no idea just how much physical health could affect the soul. This comes from my own experience, if I don't drink enough water and if I don't eat the proper diet to counter inflammation or keep the water element up in the sacral chakra, what I personally have experienced is many levels of distress when I feel the sacral chakra growing affected and then lo and behold the inflammation is in fact acting up, usually there is more pressured heat located at my sacral chakra coupled with this.

For me it creates extreme instability and disharmony, that kind of mental distress is immensely agonizing, there is an immense feeling of mental 'stuckness' which immediately can hit a violent wall of mental frustration because water is fluidity and harmonized flow so without it you get the exact opposite, especially in trying to meditate effectively as there is no harmony in the psychic mind to focus or actually do anything properly and then you get severely anguished about it or frustrated, it caused such distress that I've lashed out at things, grown violently aggressive even upon my own self unfortunately, miss out entirely on details and lose certain senses of clarity and the most stressful thing I had to deal with for so many years was not knowing where it was coming from, why it was happening and why none of my efforts in grounding among other things were fixing it....

I was red-herringed to every single damn possible cause for well over a year until by literal process of elimination I finally found the source of not just one problem but virtually all of them... of which I was actually screamed at basically with signs and signs for a whole year left and right that I just wasn't understanding properly in my state of mind, my physical health, to which a diet subsisting off of nothing but literal pounds of sugar, soda, pizza and processed desserts for many years (and I kid you not, my Jupiter had been insanely bad for this) and being extremely physically inactive for the vast majority of my years (Was an addicted PC gamer as a kid all the way through to adulthood). I also didn't know just how physical health could affect the chakras, soul and mind until most recently... this kind of thing isn't written on the website or anywhere on the forum to my knowledge at all, at least not in these contexts of just poor physical health as opposed to a usually more obvious flu or sickness, in how I'm seeing it, both affect the soul regardless.

Water does in fact rule over meditation and balance of the psychic mind as stated on the website. All of this seems to have happened on my end because of a physical health problem with certain rulerships that 'attack' the sacral chakra with it's opposite element, I of course had had many other health issues this entire time that I was unaware. As high temperatures are also an aspect of the fire element too, I learned the hard way that laying a heated blanket over my abdomen causes the same affect upon the sacral chakra very quickly afterwords when it gets too hot to which the distress burns up violently once more, but this is what I've experienced, I can't say 100% what is actually going on in the logistics of it. Of course a perfectly healthy and balanced individual wouldn't have to worry about something like that to such affect as far as I'm aware, should it actually be what is speculated, it likely on my end just agitated or worsened an already existing issue, that's all.

All of this in these contexts of the mind supposedly can affect behaviour and how one mentally handles things or even psychically interprets matters or unfortunately perceives the world and everything around them, I have found though as soon as I invoke water into the sacral chakra (elements are an advanced form of magic, please research on our website and be aware of consequences before ever attempting) it's like somebody just injected the very essence of 'inner peace' into me and suddenly it's so damn easy to focus, meditate, the mind is calm and quiet and you have more control over things, you can actually even see things physically in a more crisp focus, there is much more increased awareness and clarity and it does seem to enable grounding (all of this not really in psychic ability or perceiving the astral but in mental stability, peace and tamed behaviour and thought patterns).

Such a seemingly small thing but such an immensely debilitating imbalance, especially if you're psychically inclined. This is likely as to why I'm sure other members have noticed in the past I'll make posts about things and express myself in certain behaviours only to later on in the day or after it's been accepted and I decided to reread what I wrote that I often declare a feeling of regret or cringe in writing it or some kind of realization in the flaws of my behaviour in that "That's not the real me..." or hit a "What the fuck was wrong with me" state. For instance so much as drinking a glass of water which does help with the inflammations I deal with while typing this up, by the time it's affects have reached me right now for a bit more clarity I already know for a fact that this post even is far too open and personalized, it explains too much, is way too expressive in personality and brings attention to nitpicky details that don't matter to the whole construct of the post at all, in truth I would've written this in one simplistic paragraph. But I had already spent almost 2 hours on this and don't want it to have been some waste of time.

Now if I could find out what the cause for 'inflated ego' is that would be great, and that's not even me poking fun or making a joke, it seriously and honestly disgusts me when I look at how blatant it is from some of my posts during times when whatever the hell is imbalanced is balanced, but that too could also be the lack of water element in the sacral chakra balancing out the fires (Fire>Sun>Solar Chakra>Pride>Ego) of the soul. I do recognize and am fully aware of it without the need of it being pointed it, I'm usually just too ashamed to say anything about it.

None of the statements of my own experiences here are for others to interpret or attain anything out of for themselves, in that if you have similar 'symptoms' it's likely not going to be the case as it has been for me and it would be advised to not go around 'testing' things or trying remedies without further scrutinization and proper means to a good judgement call, i.e an actual physical diagnosis for one, rash actions can be dangerous.

I have my own measures in focusing on and taking care of my own physical health, but what are others' opinions on this matter of physical health affecting or imbalancing the soul and especially the psychic mind, behaviour and focus?

Is it not the other way around, our soul does reflect our body. A healthy mind would not want to get the body in a poor state.
Did once read, overweight people have usually weak lower chakras. It was stated the lower chakras deal with motivation/grounding.

I don't have time to read, sorry. But to what I understood from the question and my current experience is yes. Trauma, bad conditions, bad health whatever can put the psychic mind and power on blast, damaging them at the same time. For example I experience right now a dreadful life experience, and my abilities of the 3rd eye and head chakras are very very open. I experience involuntary powers and I hope I would not experience this. At the current time this damages my emotional and mental health, being open and in survival circumstances the soul can be extremely empowered to degrees of permanent shocks.

Well I mean, to a certain degree, the mind, body, and soul are all connected. I can't find where, but HPS Maxine at one point did say how certain physical ailments would often manifest as either more grey energy in the aura, or blockages of chakras. Hence, it could go that some physical imbalances could also affect the psychic mind. But proper workings upon these imbalances should cure all three aforementioned aspects.

I hope I could be of some help! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back