Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Requesting Advice for healing/treating a chipped tooth

Without going into many details, I was working outside this morning and a large metal object smashed over my head, when that happened my upper jaw slammed down and chipped one of my front teeth on the bottom row. I noticed that when I was eating, when the tooth sunk into the food, it felt like I was biting into ice, so I researched and saw this was a sign of nerve damage, so is there any way I can heal this on my own, or should I just go to the dentist for repair?

Go get the dentist to fix it. He will put bonding material on the tooth that hardens into a hard plastic when they put UV light on it. It will be just like a normal tooth.

If there is any nerve damage, I bet it will heal itself. A nerve regrows by about 1 millimeter every 1 or 2 days. If there are 5 millimeters damaged, it will probably be fine in 2 weeks. As long as nothing is continuing to damage it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Go get the dentist to fix it. He will put bonding material on the tooth that hardens into a hard plastic when they put UV light on it. It will be just like a normal tooth.

It is not seriously broken, a few tiny pieces came out. It was a flat tooth now it’s jagged at the top. My teeth have already been messed up so this isn’t a concern to me.

If there is any nerve damage, I bet it will heal itself. A nerve regrows by about 1 millimeter every 1 or 2 days. If there are 5 millimeters damaged, it will probably be fine in 2 weeks. As long as nothing is continuing to damage it.

I think I’ll just wait and see if it gets better.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Without going into many details, I was working outside this morning and a large metal object smashed over my head, when that happened my upper jaw slammed down and chipped one of my front teeth on the bottom row. I noticed that when I was eating, when the tooth sunk into the food, it felt like I was biting into ice, so I researched and saw this was a sign of nerve damage, so is there any way I can heal this on my own, or should I just go to the dentist for repair?

I once knew a girl who had managed to 'spawn' part of her broken tooth, the enamel part. Always felt she was very good material for becoming a full Spiritual Satanist but I guess in the end she gave in to ignorance and we stopped talking.
Also, I've done something 'miraculous' regarding healing someone else once (done other things but not that good again) so I know perfectly well a chipped tooth may simply be restored to a previous or better state, of that I have no doubt.

Depending on your level of advancement, I'd say there's a strong chance your body will follow the orders of your Soul and energy and restore/repair itself on a whim, but this takes time. Speaking of teeth, right now I have one that's been apparently dead for some time (can't remember exactly but I think I had it devitalized before, had a couple done years ago) and I've been thinking of restoring it/paying more attention to it. Thing it, I know my spiritual limits and issues and I'm working on fixing those first.

If it's a matter of aesthetics or pain then see a dentist (hopefully a good/trusted one.. too many crooks out there) and get it fixed. You can always go back later and heal your body's faulty parts when you're more adept with physical changes, but there's really nothing that we can't fix with our Soul, I know that for sure.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

It is not seriously broken, a few tiny pieces came out. It was a flat tooth now it’s jagged at the top. My teeth have already been messed up so this isn’t a concern to me.

I think I’ll just wait and see if it gets better.

Hey SouthernWhiteGentile,

If you chip your teeth and it feels incredibly sensitive when you eat, then you haven't likely damaged the nerves rather than simply exposed them, or some of the deeper layers of the tooth which I think you might have. Nerve damage in teeth caused by trauma such as you experienced is usually instantly noticeble and considerably painful without reprieve until it's fixed.

If the deeper layers of the tooth are exposed to the environment without an enamel coating (enamel is the white, outermost layer of your teeth; the visible part you brush etc), then you are at increased risk for bacterial infection inside the tooth. Avoid this to the best of your ability. If the nerves, or the pulp, inside the tooth decay and die due to bacterial infection, then you are probably going to be given the choice of root canal therapy treatment to save the tooth, or to pull out the tooth, and get something false to replace it. It sounds like your damage isn't too bad, but enough to have removed some of your front tooth's enamel, and therefore you need that repaired. I implore you, go to a dentist, and see what he or she can do for you. Do not just wait and see if it will get better. Without enamel, teeth usually worsen. (And incidentally cost much more to fix as time goes on...).

Listen to Ol argedco luciftias on this one; quick and easy process involving a bonding agent and UV light to make your teeth as good as new.

Best of luck,

If you've any worries, or concerns, leave them with me here. I'll keep a close watch for you.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back