Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hydrogen Peroxide (35%) becoming outlawed.

Specter

It seams peroxide therapy has been getting known quite a lot to the point that the kikes running the pharma monopoly have been feeling threatened and is going to new lengths to push against this.

My first bottle just ran out last month, went to amazon and wondered where tf did they go as I couldn't see it listed anywhere.

Apparently someone was trying to make bombs with these to carry out an ISIS attack, and now it's become prohibited in my country (and worldwide it seams). I think it's bullshit and we're seeing something similar to the agenda for gun control with the pressure of these false flags. We all know ISIS is run by intelligence/deep state, and who the orchestrators are.

The peroxide used in rocket fuel is 80% - 85%, why they decided to prohibit 35% makes no sense but this is revealing.

Fortunately there is a way to get this but it will require more effort. There are some companies that will ship you food-grade hydrogen peroxide (35%) requiring your id and intent to use. Also the costs have gone crazy too. I'm not sure how long this will last until another false flag comes up and then it becomes the equivalent of having a grenade lol. Unless we can compensate with the 3% - 12% that are the ones easily accessible at the moment, we're getting royally fucked here.

If you're able to, RESTOCK now.

Australia has had no 35% for years.

If you boil 3 or 6% HP at 100 degrees celcius to a tenth of its original volume, you'll have 30 or 60% grade.

HP boils at 150 degrees so you are best not to go over 110 - 120 when boiling.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Are you talking about Europe or America?

Because in Europe, even having a sharp pencil to write with would get people arrested.

Communist-Canada unfortunately, I'm not sure how bad it is in other countries but you can always count on Canada being one step ahead towards a Zionist NWO.

Actually it's possible to compensate with 12%, as 3 drops = 1 drop 35% but will be quite costly now. I still think this situation is a slippery slope towards further restrictions though.

Specter said:
It's been banned in many places for a long time already. The only benefit of the high percentage version is that you need less storage space with it, as well as that you (atleast in the past) were able to get it cheaper than the low % versions.

Other than that, there are no downsides to just getting 12% instead. For basically any kind of usage, you will need to dilute it down to 3% first anyways. So it really doesn't matter much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back