Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beautiful lady

wariorSS

P.S. These days I am going to read all the topics, the sermons posted by you HPS Shannon. You are a wonderful woman and a true almanac in terms of health, vitality, aesthetics, beauty. All your beauty and elegance flows through your passion and orientation towards alternative medicine and not only ...
May Satan guard you and bless you, beautiful woman!
By profession I am a chemical engineer with double specialization in organic and inorganic chemistry, the profession can be practiced both in medical and technological areas, of course, I do not practice my profession for various reasons, because fuck the medical system and not only, I chose in instead of becoming a pedicure manicurist but with a pedicure orientation where you discover real problems, women in particular have a great need, it is both a service and a relief. Many people consider it a humble practice, worthy of contempt, in fact I have an acute satisfaction to see my clientele who leave satisfied with the services provided, massage, without becoming a leftist like a homeless man. I really like to help, not make hard money on people's pain, of course I'm not Warren Buffet, but I have the life, the people and the satisfaction I have planned through wise decisions made at the right time. My parents judge me to be a mediocre, well-educated girl and I chose a job below my level, that I am a disgrace to my family, that I deserve to remain stupid, mediocre and die poor, despised and unloved. I told my parents to fuck them, life and decisions belong entirely to me, what do they know about decisions and marriage, when they sleep in separate bedrooms and fuck a maximum of twice a year, there is no day without arguing like the crows at least 20 minutes per day, their pride is that they lasted 30 years in marriage, while others divorced and remarried and were ruined by bureaucratic sharing of wealth and child support. Instead, I have my home, without installments, debts, a husband and a suitable marriage. The problem with shitty parents is that they have lived a meaningless life, poorly calculated and made ugly decisions, possessiveness, manipulation, verbal violence, occasionally domestic, what the heck do they know about a free relationship based on understanding, communication, conciliation and trust and mutual support when their life is a sit hole disaster?
Of course, their problem is that I did not become the brilliant, successful, feared and envied engineer for people and direct access deep like a cock in my pocket, to my professional circle and not only ... Fuck them, stupid christards!
The first love in life and probably the last is my husband, the second love is you dear woman, professionally, mentally, spiritually speaking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back