Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Masturbation, Menstruations and Exercise

NameHere

Hi everyone!

I wanted to discuss and ask questions about a few things.
Before I get started, a few things about me:

I am a 20 year old female, exercising everyday for at least 10 to 15 minutes with yoga and additional exercises without stopping for over a month now! (I'm really proud about that!!).
I have lost significant amount of weight, just my belly fat is not really decreasing, I am not obese, just a little over weight, but I am dealing with this as best as I can, not burning myself out to where I stop.
Does anyone have a tip for me on how to combat excess belly fat?
For belly, I do crunches, bicycle crunches, bridge crunches and planks just in case anyone is going to ask.
I am taking things slowly to not have myself end up in an injury as my lumbar spine area is still not fully healed from scoliosis.

For menstruations.
When I was 16 years old, I have a few problems with my ovaries that resulted in messing up my regular menstruation cycle.
I used to get it every 28-29 days and now I get it every 34-40 days or sometimes even after 50 days.
I had to be hospitalised a few times due to a painful follicle that was turning into a cyst. I fortunately didn't need to have a surgery.
I drank meds the doctor prescribed and a few times nothing happened, but then I became allergic to them and stopped taking them.
Does anyone have any tips I can do or take without needing to take unnecessary meds?

Now about masturbation.
Is it normal that I used to have a need to go like 3-4 times a week, maybe more, to satisfy my needs and now I only go like 1-2 times a month.
I don't like this lack of libido.
I haven't had sex in about close to 2 years, so I crave sexual satisfaction, but I do not like to go and find myself a partner JUST for sex, no, I either have a monogamous commited relationship or nothing at all.
I am currently doing a second time 90 days meditation removing any and all sexual hang ups, trauma, etc., and so far it feels good.
So I wanted to ask if this is normal or no?

Thanks for reading my long post.

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Hi everyone!

I am a 20 year old female, exercising everyday for at least 10 to 15 minutes with yoga and additional exercises without stopping for over a month now! (I'm really proud about that!!).
I have lost significant amount of weight, just my belly fat is not really decreasing, I am not obese, just a little over weight, but I am dealing with this as best as I can, not burning myself out to where I stop.
For belly, I do crunches, bicycle crunches, bridge crunches and planks just in case anyone is going to ask.
I am taking things slowly to not have myself end up in an injury as my lumbar spine area is still not fully healed from scoliosis.

For menstruations.
When I was 16 years old, I have a few problems with my ovaries that resulted in messing up my regular menstruation cycle.
I used to get it every 28-29 days and now I get it every 34-40 days or sometimes even after 50 days.
I had to be hospitalised a few times due to a painful follicle that was turning into a cyst. I fortunately didn't need to have a surgery.
I drank meds the doctor prescribed and a few times nothing happened, but then I became allergic to them and stopped taking them.
Does anyone have any tips I can do or take without needing to take unnecessary meds?

Now about masturbation.
Is it normal that I used to have a need to go like 3-4 times a week, maybe more, to satisfy my needs and now I only go like 1-2 times a month.
I don't like this lack of libido.
I haven't had sex in about close to 2 years, so I crave sexual satisfaction, but I do not like to go and find myself a partner JUST for sex, no, I either have a monogamous commited relationship or nothing at all.
I am currently doing a second time 90 days meditation removing any and all sexual hang ups, trauma, etc., and so far it feels good.
So I wanted to ask if this is normal or no?

Thanks for reading my long post.

HAIL SATAN!
I think the belly fat will be off after you lose more weight it is obvious if you keep on losing weight the body wont have a choice but to take fat from the belly too when in other parts are little to none, i'm also in to losing weight and lost 5 kg (11 pounds) till now and i'm not obese too.

About the masturbation if you don't feel the need to masturbate more than 1-2 times per month then it's ok why go more if you don't feel the need, go with what feels ok.
Are you doing hata yoga?

NameHere said:
About the exercise, I would say just keep it up the way you are doing it now. Measure your progress every month or so and you should notice improvements with the belly fat.
As you already said yourself, its important to not overdo it as this can lead to injury or lack of motivation on the following day.

Make sure you eat healthily as well. Regularly getting some salad and veggies in your diet is important, for example. I'm no expert but from my experience so far these two things help "lubricate" your body so that your joints stay healthy and so that impurities can be removed more easily (this should also apply to helping your body get rid of fat). Avoid too much processed food like pizza, white bread, processed sweets, etc.
Replace sweets with sweet whole-fruits if you crave something like this. Plums are great.

As far as the menstruation issue, since I am not a girl I will ping Shannon here who should be able to give you some advice.
HPS Shannon said:

About lacking libido, it may or may not be connected to the other issues you mentioned. How long has it been like this now? Is it just recently like that or has it gone on for a good while already?
One thing you can always try is to set up a good ambience for yourself. Take the time sometimes to relax for an hour or two, make sure you wont get disturbed by anyone, and see if you can get in the mood that way. As far as I'm aware, 1-2 times a month is a bit too little to be healthy.
You can also try the spiritual Mars square with an affirmation to healthily help your libido. December 22nd is a great time to start.

NameHere said:
It boils down to burning more calories than you take in. With caloric deficit over time, you will lose weight, and fat. Just don't be too much in deficit as it makes your life miserable, but something like 200-300 calories on deficit per day is definitely doable. You will lose weight even with only 100 calories deficit, mind you. It just takes longer. Longer is better with these kind of things. And it's okay to indulge on something sometimes, but the trend should be clear: lose weight.

In order to lose belly fat you don't have to target belly specifically. Like other member posted just exercise and you will lose that fat. If you like walking, I suggest a walk. 30-60 minutes a day will burn a few extra calories and will help you lose that fat. Any kind of exercise that you enjoy doing is good. Excercising should be most importantly enjoyable. The good stuff that follows from doing it can be seen as a nice bonus, in my opinion.

I wish you good luck. I know you can do it. :D

About belly fat, spot reduction is s myth, you don't lose belly fat by doing crunches. To remove that you have lose weight.

NameHere said:
Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!
It’s impossible to target fat loss. Doing ab work won’t aid in belly fat loss. The body in men and women, stores fat in certain areas differently and when losing weight you’ll lose fat usually in the belly and love handles last. In the face it tends to go first, but more or less it’s uniform. You’ll have to keep losing weight overall to get the belly down.

With menstration and masterbation there could be hormonal imbalances. You may want to look into that, and pay attention to diet, but congratulations on consistent exercise. Keep it up.

Catalincata94 said:
I think the belly fat will be off after you lose more weight it is obvious if you keep on losing weight the body wont have a choice but to take fat from the belly too when in other parts are little to none, i'm also in to losing weight and lost 5 kg (11 pounds) till now and i'm not obese too.

About the masturbation if you don't feel the need to masturbate more than 1-2 times per month then it's ok why go more if you don't feel the need, go with what feels ok.
Are you doing hata yoga?

Hi!

I see, thank you.
And yes, like I said I do yogas.
Hatha and Kundalini yoga. I mix up exercising with Hatha Yoga as it includes more moving around, then relax, and do kundalini yoga and then relax again to let my body adjust to everything.

Shael said:
NameHere said:
About the exercise, I would say just keep it up the way you are doing it now. Measure your progress every month or so and you should notice improvements with the belly fat.
As you already said yourself, its important to not overdo it as this can lead to injury or lack of motivation on the following day.

Make sure you eat healthily as well. Regularly getting some salad and veggies in your diet is important, for example. I'm no expert but from my experience so far these two things help "lubricate" your body so that your joints stay healthy and so that impurities can be removed more easily (this should also apply to helping your body get rid of fat). Avoid too much processed food like pizza, white bread, processed sweets, etc.
Replace sweets with sweet whole-fruits if you crave something like this. Plums are great.

As far as the menstruation issue, since I am not a girl I will ping Shannon here who should be able to give you some advice.
HPS Shannon said:

About lacking libido, it may or may not be connected to the other issues you mentioned. How long has it been like this now? Is it just recently like that or has it gone on for a good while already?
One thing you can always try is to set up a good ambience for yourself. Take the time sometimes to relax for an hour or two, make sure you wont get disturbed by anyone, and see if you can get in the mood that way. As far as I'm aware, 1-2 times a month is a bit too little to be healthy.
You can also try the spiritual Mars square with an affirmation to healthily help your libido. December 22nd is a great time to start.

Hey!

Thank you very much!!

About the libido, when I was a teen, about 4-5 years ago, I used to need to masturbate for at least 2 times a day everyday, other times just 2 or 3 times a week.
And now it's just 1-2 times a month.
A few days ago I felt like going at it for 3 times in a row and then thought I'll do it again the next day, but nothing.
I hate getting like this honestly.

Henu the Great said:
NameHere said:
It boils down to burning more calories than you take in. With caloric deficit over time, you will lose weight, and fat. Just don't be too much in deficit as it makes your life miserable, but something like 200-300 calories on deficit per day is definitely doable. You will lose weight even with only 100 calories deficit, mind you. It just takes longer. Longer is better with these kind of things. And it's okay to indulge on something sometimes, but the trend should be clear: lose weight.

In order to lose belly fat you don't have to target belly specifically. Like other member posted just exercise and you will lose that fat. If you like walking, I suggest a walk. 30-60 minutes a day will burn a few extra calories and will help you lose that fat. Any kind of exercise that you enjoy doing is good. Excercising should be most importantly enjoyable. The good stuff that follows from doing it can be seen as a nice bonus, in my opinion.

I wish you good luck. I know you can do it. :D

Hi.

I do exerciser other parts of my body, like my arms, my legs, my back (my lower more so since I need to strengthen it more).
I'll be sure to monitor my whole body progress as I lose weight. My mom say I look thinner which is a bonus.

Thank you! I wish you the best likewise in whatever your endeavor is!!!

Aquarius said:
About belly fat, spot reduction is s myth, you don't lose belly fat by doing crunches. To remove that you have lose weight.

Hi.

As I mentioned above, I do more than just belly exercises.
Thanks!

Eric13 said:
It’s impossible to target fat loss. Doing ab work won’t aid in belly fat loss. The body in men and women, stores fat in certain areas differently and when losing weight you’ll lose fat usually in the belly and love handles last. In the face it tends to go first, but more or less it’s uniform. You’ll have to keep losing weight overall to get the belly down.

With menstration and masterbation there could be hormonal imbalances. You may want to look into that, and pay attention to diet, but congratulations on consistent exercise. Keep it up.

Hi there!

Thank you. As I mentioned above, I do more than just belly exercises.

I am not sure honestly what it could be, but I'd be more than happy to finally be able to have normal menstruations instead of abdnormal.

Thank you!
---------

Thank you to all who answered and I apologize for such a late reply.
I wish you all a wonderful Father Satan's day, Yule and New Years in case we all don't end up talking in the same post.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL OF THE GODS OF HELL!!!

Mind me reading along?
Ive been experiencing more or less the same. Lack of libido, uneven cycle - which so far I have been unable to fix. Mine is at 5 weeks to 5.5 weeks usually but this might also be a genetic disposition, since Ive heard my mom and grandparents tell me more or less the same experience on the time period.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back