Struggling with acne

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Drak

Struggling with acne

Postby Drak » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello everyone
Well, as the title says, I have acne and I want to get rid of it. I’m planning on summoning Marbas so he can tell me what to do, but I wanted to get some opinions first so I can solve it by myself. I read that the 6th chakra rules the skin so, should I work on it? How so? Should I do the Venus or Saturn Square? As both are in charge of the skin.

I have also considered nutrition. I don’t eat any fast or junk food. What else should or shouldn’t I eat? I have realized that most of the time my skin is oily so I’m asking if there is any way I can fix that. As far as I know, oily skin is a main factor causing acne. I practice exercise everyday (soccer for 1 hour+walk home) and I wash my face with a salycilic acid-based product. Does the weather has something to do maybe?

I’d appreciate that somebody explained me more about this theme? Thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!
"There are no mistakes only lessons. The enemy makes mistakes, Satanists learn lessons. The enemy has problems, Satanists have challenges."
Hail Satan! Hail Gusion! Hail Furfur! Hail Foras!

MaRa666

Re: Struggling with acne

Postby MaRa666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:33 am

colloidal silver can help, you can take it internally or topically. Just be sure it 's real colloidal silver and NOT iodine.
you can put the colloidal in a spraybottle and then spray into the face, wait until absorbation and then use a good moisturizer cream. the ppm of the colloidal should be 20ppm or more.
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!

Mageson666

Postby Mageson666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:17 pm

Is taking heavy metals really a good idea.

Mageson666

Postby Mageson666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:18 pm

Look at removing processed foods and foods high in oils from your diet.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:43 pm

"1. In the shower or at the bathroom sink, pour about a quarter size amount of the oil blend into your hand and massage into the skin on your face (don’t wet skin first). Use smooth circular strokes and let this also be a gentle facial massage. Massage for at least a minute (two minutes is better) or until you are sure that the oil has saturated your skin. This will also remove make-up very effectively, so there is no need to remove make-up first. You can even leave the oil on the skin for up to 10 minutes to really deep clean pores.
2. Place a clean washcloth under very hot tap water (or shower water) until it is completely soaked and quickly wring it out. Open it and place over your face. This will create steam against the skin to remove the oils and any impurities in the skin. Leave the wash cloth on for about a minute, or until it cools. Repeat if needed with the other side of the washcloth and then use the corners of the washcloth to gently remove any remaining oil. There will still be a thin layer of oil on the skin and this is beneficial.
3. Typically, no moisturizer is needed after the adjustment period, but if you still have dry skin, try reducing the amount of astringent oil and using a tiny bit of homemade organic lotion to moisturize skin."

- https://wellnessmama.com/7569/oil-cleansing-method/

I recommend this, this works for me and I have oily skin. You do this every single day only once a day before you go to bed. I use unrefined organic coconut oil but you can use any (safe) oils specifically for your skin type. From my experience, after I started doing this I got a lot of more acne all of a sudden because this really gets all of the dirt out of your face. You should wash your hands before doing this and before ever touching your face in general...
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:16 am

Your fash wash is stripping your skin of its natural oil which is then making it produce more oil. I used to have very oily skin despite eating very healthily.

-Use a natural olive oil based soap for your face.

-Apply apple cider vinegar mixed with water (1/2 each) to your skin after washing, every second day or so. Let sit for a few minutes then rinse with cool water. This balances ph level, tones, exfoliates.

-After washing (and optionally using apply cider vinegar) apply a very small amount of coconut oil to moisturize, this balances face oil production. (Leave it on for a little while then lightly rinse with just water if you feel its too oily, you can just leave it overnight though.) I do this every morning. Look up the benefits of coconut oil for skin online.

This routine cleared my acne and oily skin within a few weeks. I have never had any acne since I started doing this 5 years ago. Credit to HPS Shannon who first told me about coconut oil back then.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:48 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Is taking heavy metals really a good idea.
it depends on how much you use, if used excessively one becomes blue lol, so many people and I had good experience with it.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:22 am

Drak wrote:Hello everyone
Well, as the title says, I have acne and I want to get rid of it. I’m planning on summoning Marbas so he can tell me what to do, but I wanted to get some opinions first so I can solve it by myself. I read that the 6th chakra rules the skin so, should I work on it? How so? Should I do the Venus or Saturn Square? As both are in charge of the skin.

I have also considered nutrition. I don’t eat any fast or junk food. What else should or shouldn’t I eat? I have realized that most of the time my skin is oily so I’m asking if there is any way I can fix that. As far as I know, oily skin is a main factor causing acne. I practice exercise everyday (soccer for 1 hour+walk home) and I wash my face with a salycilic acid-based product. Does the weather has something to do maybe?

I’d appreciate that somebody explained me more about this theme? Thanks in advance!

Hail Satan!

I used to have tons of acne all over my body. What I would recommend to get rid of it is to adopt a diet that is completely sugar-free (no white/brown sugar, no sweets, no cake, etc.), aswell as to drink only distilled/filtered water. If you crave sweet things while doing this then try eating something with honey instead (from natural sources, not from discounters).
On top of that, you should mix a 3% H2O2 solution and apply that to the area with acne 2-3 times every day. This method got rid of my acne within a month almost completely.
If you live in europe, you might want to look into this polish store which ships to most european countries upon request. The H2O2 they sell is of good quality and extremely cheap. Here a post of me on another topic about the website:
Ofcourse, here's the website link: http://www.e-itb.pl/.
When I purchased it from them, I talked to them via email first regarding the shipment, and I didn't really complete payment over their website. I'd recommend you also talk to them via email first. This is their email address: biuro(at)e-zdroweczko.pl .

They also have a ton of other stuff on their website that's mostly just as dirt-cheap as the H2O2, so if you have some time on your hands and use the google translator, you might find some additional stuff that interests you, aswell.
(I didn't test any of their other products though so be careful).

Hope this helps. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

MaRa666

Postby MaRa666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:23 am

Aquarius wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Is taking heavy metals really a good idea.
it depends on how much you use, if used excessively one becomes blue lol, so many people and I had good experience with it.

i read somewhere that the colloidal when topically absorbed go down to the blood because of the nanosize so it can be espelled by the body via the bloodsystem. you can allways take a timeout but i definitely don't think it's dangerous with small/medium ammounts of colloidal. I think the blue thing is just propaganda tho. you can get argyria if you take iodine silver but this doesn't happen with real colloidal
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!

Mageson666

Postby Mageson666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:57 am

I was told by a nutritionalist to avoid such.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:44 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:I was told by a nutritionalist to avoid such.
I had a positive experience with it, though before having a good one I had a bad one since the pharmacy sold me colloidal silver with some shit toxic stuff in it and I could feel it down my throat, the price was very low too.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Hps.mlimlal666

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:39 pm

drink lots of water too helps clear the skin.
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

"The meaning of life is to better yourself, and the universe" - Satan

"Keep cleaning your aura's it literally will save you from all kinds of misfortune." - Hp Don

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue May 01, 2018 8:06 pm

This is a different question, not regarding me but a family member of mine. I have absolutely no idea what to do with this.

But said person was wondering what to do with the 'acne' on his head. To me it looked like all the hair sacks were swollen like how acne looks like.

Person changed the shampoo that the hair was washed with since, to a more natural one, but no improvement on the scalp. Been over a month, maybe already more than two since this change.

I figured maybe someone here knows more..
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Acne is often caused by phlegm heat.. Particularly of the Stomach as the stomach and large intestine are a pair and their channels collectively rule the face.

Symptoms are nausea on eating, motion sickness, excessive hunger, red face, vexation, constipation, a large and rapid pulse and a red tongue with a thick yellow or greasy coating.

Only two of the above symptoms combined with acne is enough to diagnose stomach heat give or take phlegm depending on nausea and motion sickness.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue May 08, 2018 10:33 am

Diet is important , exercise helps aswel the apple cider vinegar can help cleans the blood just make sure it's raw and unfiltered 'with mother' it's good to treat such a thing internally first for external treatment make sure ur pores are open then apply coconut oil I use a mixture of coconut and castor oil castor oil is quite thick so be aware howmuch u use it should change gradually but the diet is key and blood cleansers......

Pmlily32

Postby Pmlily32 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:30 am

I to have struggled with acne sense I was about 9 years old. Recently I discovered sesame seed oil. It helps with the discoloration and I feel like it’s killing off the bacteria that is creating my acne in The first place. It may see oily at first but it seeps into the skin. Just apply it twice a day after washing your face. But make sure that you don’t use a harsh face wash. And in a week or two you will start to see a difference. For me this the only thing that has worked. But all people have different reactions to skin remedies and products. Good luck I hope it works. oh and I also notice that sesame seed oil is amazing when it comes to sun burns.

Jadetheif49

Postby Jadetheif49 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Bentionite clay and apple cider vinegar mix both together to create a smooth paste, apply to skin let dry, u will feel a pulling and tightening sensation wash off w/warm water. U will have a slight redness of the skin which is normal should disappear in about 30 min. Use one or twice a week it removes impurities and dirt from pores and dont forget to use moisturizer after. To remove acne dark spots apply the gel from an aloe vera plant as a face mask leave on for 20-30min rinse off. Hope this helps.

Hail Satan
Hail Salos
Hail Amon

hiraawan

Postby hiraawan » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:08 am

MaRa666 wrote:colloidal silver can help, you can take it internally or topically. Just be sure it 's real colloidal silver and NOT iodine.
you can put the colloidal in a spraybottle and then spray into the face, wait until absorbation and then use a good moisturizer cream. the ppm of the colloidal should be 20ppm or more.

wow, I will try this at home. but I’m using rejuvenation3d right now and its producing good results can you tell me if I should keep using it for acne?

94n

Postby 94n » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:I recommend this, this works for me and I have oily skin. You do this every single day only once a day before you go to bed. I use unrefined organic coconut oil but you can use any (safe) oils specifically for your skin type. From my experience, after I started doing this I got a lot of more acne all of a sudden because this really gets all of the dirt out of your face. You should wash your hands before doing this and before ever touching your face in general...

I vouch for this method. The reason why acne can crop up is that sometimes our moisture barrier becomes damaged. The moisture barrier is a slightly acidic layer of fats/oils that help protect and nourish the skin and helps it fight against offenses. That's why oil is beneficial because it ads nourishment to the skin.

When I did this oil cleansing method, my skin stopped being sensitive and acne prone, and went back to normal.

Proper cleansing and moisturizing is the best thing you can do for your face. So it's a lot of trial/error, but you'll find it eventually.

____
Some other things:

The most important: Sunscreen. The sun is the number 1 factor for skin damage.
This was published in a dermatology journal. A trucker, who was driving for many years, only had one side exposed to the sun while the other was in shade. This was the result (the right side VS the left side)

Vitamin C- L-ascorbic acid 20% applied on the skin, has a lot of scientific literature proving its safety and efficacy. It helps fight acne, promotes collagen production, fades dark marks, and protects against oxidative damage against the sun.

Vitamin B- or niacinamide topically applied to the face - potent vitamin that promotes skin strength and quickly fades dark marks.

Vitamin A - retinol, retinoic acid, etc. topically applied to the face - Very safe, proven, and helps get rid of acne by increasing cell turnover. It also promotes collagen growth and is proven to reduce lines/wrinkles.

These are all proven in the scientific literature to work. But these are active ingredients so proceed with caution.

of the true light

Postby of the true light » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:21 pm

https://7beautytips.com/5-healing-rocks-crystals-flawless-skin/

Put them under your pillow at night or even take one and put it in some distilled water and let it soak overnight then drink the water the next day.