unsure what to do.. baffled and depressed.

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

serpentwalker666

unsure what to do.. baffled and depressed.

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:45 am

Hello everyone. I have been dealing with now sleep that is just unmanagable. I did yin yoga last night and took melatonin, relaxed for hours, ive done everything i could. I finally get to sleep and its for maybe three hours around 12 and i wake up at 4 wide awake unable to go back to sleep. Ive tried acupressure points for insomnia, i eat foods, for building blood.. i eat healthy.. i dont drink any caffeine not any whatsoever.., ive asked satan for help, im sure hes aware. I just have no fucking clue on how to fix this... i thought for sure yin yoga would make me feel better. But still cant get this under wraps. when i wake up i dont even have a desire to sleep. but im so physically exhausted. And im damn near dragging myself to continue. And unsure where to go from here.

T.A.O.L.

Re: unsure what to do.. baffled and depressed.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:18 pm

How is your mental state of mind and/or emotional well being?

Has there been anything that happened prior to this issue?

Does the environment feel safe to you?

Can you tell a bit on your day to day life? (what you feel safe on discussing with strangers)

Also, are there any prominent physical issues?
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

GP9

Postby GP9 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:36 pm

serpentwalker666 wrote:Hello everyone. I have been dealing with now sleep that is just unmanagable. I did yin yoga last night and took melatonin, relaxed for hours, ive done everything i could. I finally get to sleep and its for maybe three hours around 12 and i wake up at 4 wide awake unable to go back to sleep. Ive tried acupressure points for insomnia, i eat foods, for building blood.. i eat healthy.. i dont drink any caffeine not any whatsoever.., ive asked satan for help, im sure hes aware. I just have no fucking clue on how to fix this... i thought for sure yin yoga would make me feel better. But still cant get this under wraps. when i wake up i dont even have a desire to sleep. but im so physically exhausted. And im damn near dragging myself to continue. And unsure where to go from here.

Have you tried to meditate while laying down with your eyes closed in the dark, like you were going to sleep? That's the only suggestion I can think of, hope you resolve this.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Are you active through the day?

Do you have a history of any illnesses, particularly chronic ones?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:59 pm

I am not very active somedays when i dont sleep. i feel like you said Centralforce. That it seems like heart qi stagnation. As i feel a dull pressure in my chest when awaking. So exercise must be made my priority along with the spiritual practices. i used supplemental melatonin for the time being. And feel better after getting some rest finally. as for chronic health issues... im thinking.. my mother has a blood clotting disorder. As blood doesnt flow as great she tells me . I used to have wolff parkinson white syndrome and i swear i almost fell over and died one day from it when i didnt know i had it. But had surgery for it three years ago. And was sedentary afterwards. Still am a majority of time. As after intensive exercise when going to sleep i get skipping heartbeats that are uncomfortable and somewhat painful. I stay away from caffeine because of the issues ive dealt with in the past. stomach issues. As in digestion. But that is improving. As i change my diet and pay more attention when i eat. I tried magnesium for awhile but it gave me skipped beats and chest pain. So i stopped for now. Besides these issues. I am healthy. not heavy. Always been slightly underweight. I still move around like HPS Shannon recommended. but i tire easily. And have to do exercise sparingly. And find it hard to cut my grass. Ive been to hospitals a couple times. They run all sorts of tests and say im perfect healthy everytime. So i feel it has to be an energetic issue.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:44 pm

Heart qi stagnantion would typically improve with exercise.

This is most likely a heart qi deficiency with heart yin deficiency concurrently, hence the poor sleep.

The qi stagnates even when the qi is deficient so there are crossover symptoms with stagnation but tiring easily during exercise is a sign of deficiency.

Tian Wang Bu Xin Dan is the representative formula for heart qi and Yin deficiency together, and also contains a number of sleep assisting herbs.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war