Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Open to suggestions and ideas regarding acne scars

Point.

Hey, i had a hormonal acne that i got rid off with good diet (basically eating whole good quality foods and occasional short fast for insulin sensitivity...) It also improved my sensing abilities btw.
The problem is that i am left with acne scars, PIE and PIH (post inflammatory erythema and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation) so obviously i am doing everything physically to heal these scars (skin routine focused on moisturizing and sunscreen)

But i also figured out that doing a spiritual working for faster results would be great idea. So i would like to hear opinions of someone more experienced then me about what kind of working would be ideal.
I am not sure if doing a mars square (as it rules face) is a good idea, drawing energy from venus specifically for ''beauty'' or just use some runic combination.
Thanks for any suggestions

I’d try the Venus working. I’ve had hormonal acne and I have a very strongly placed mars, mars tends to make it worse, my Venus is debilitated working on the throat has helped. Whatever is in your chart is what I’d go with. If your mars is weakened, but you have a strong Venus, maybe go for mars.

I have the same thing, very strong strongly placed mars, and debilitated venus.
Mars complications include inflammation so it's not that big surprise.
I will try to empower the venus

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back