Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lines

Blitzkreig [JG]

DCLXVI said:
Hi. I have lines in my hand palms, fingers and my feet sole. I wonder if it's ichthyosis vulgaris or something else I hope it's something else because if it's ichthyosis it would mean i'm a kike (correct me if i'm wrong) Sorry for being paranoid.

Online it says ichthyosis vulgaris is inherited. Have you always had this condition? Do the lines match up with the condition perfectly, as well as other aspects besides just the appearance, such as the dryness or whatever?

Why would this mean you are Jewish? Due to the genetic component? I have not heard of this, but they are not the only ones with the condition, so this alone cannot be conclusive. I doubt you are Jewish; such a conclusion sounds stretched, especially if you based just on the conditions of your skin.

If you describe your condition more, I could try to figure out through TCM philosophy what the cause may be. Besides that, you should visit a TCM doctor, especially if you have other bodily symptoms in conjunction with the skin condition.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back