Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nephew won’t talk

Larissa666

Hello all.

I think this might be a bit of a problem, maybe not, but I don’t know if I can be sure.

My nephew (sister’s son) is 3 years old. He seems to understand what you are telling him, but he refuses to talk. I tried to teach him few words, but so far, he is reluctant to try. Only “word” he speaks so far is “hey”, when he wants your attention.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows if I can use magick or something similar to help him? If so, what would that be?

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!

Has he ever been abused when trying to talk?

Have you seen his chart to check for intense blockages of communication? In particular a blocked planet?

Is he showing signs of reduced mental efficiency in any other way?

Lack of development of speech reflects a problem with the heart (organ, not chakra).

The heart controls speech and opens into the tongue.

This can be due to insufficient kidney essence (genetic problems) or extreme emotional impairment.

If he is the first child, it can also be because the parents often pay so much attention to his non verbal cues that he has no need to talk.

Encouraging him to say what he wants will help with that but not necessarily with the prior listed issues.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Has he ever been abused when trying to talk?

Have you seen his chart to check for intense blockages of communication? In particular a blocked planet?

Is he showing signs of reduced mental efficiency in any other way?

Thank you for reply.

I don’t know his exact time of birth. I’ll try and ask the sister.

No, he appears to be mentally healthy for a 3 year old.

Larissa666 said:

Certainly seems like a binding of communication, in that he doesn't want to or sees no reason for it. There's no urge or drive to speak in putting towards that energy effort to do it.

There's nothing actually wrong with his physical throat or anything is there? As in pain when he talks or any diseases or issues? You could take a look at his natal chart also and see where his Mercury is located and what planets may be affecting it as Mercury rules over speech and communications as well as the throat chakra.

Centralforce666 said:
Lack of development of speech reflects a problem with the heart (organ, not chakra).

The heart controls speech and opens into the tongue.

I think I lost you here. How are the heart and speech connected?

Larissa666 said:

This is a Chinese Medicine concept.

The heart houses the spirit and is responsible for speech. A child who has a congenital heart problem preventing speech will have a crack on the tip of the tongue that often runs down most of the length of it. The longer and deeper the crack, the more serious the heart deficiency.

Centralforce666 said:
Larissa666 said:

This is a Chinese Medicine concept.

The heart houses the spirit and is responsible for speech. A child who has a congenital heart problem preventing speech will have a crack on the tip of the tongue that often runs down most of the length of it. The longer and deeper the crack, the more serious the heart deficiency.

Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated.

Larissa666 said:
Hello all.

I think this might be a bit of a problem, maybe not, but I don’t know if I can be sure.

My nephew (sister’s son) is 3 years old. He seems to understand what you are telling him, but he refuses to talk. I tried to teach him few words, but so far, he is reluctant to try. Only “word” he speaks so far is “hey”, when he wants your attention.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows if I can use magick or something similar to help him? If so, what would that be?

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!

I might have some help to offer here. This may or may not be a concern. Both of my children were silent types and both have a heavy earth. A double Capricorn son, and a Taurus Virgo daughter. I think she’s actually got an earth grand tribe too.. Both are very intelligent but just are not inclined towards using their words to communicate. My son is really prone to putting up with things and my daughter is really prone to grudges. At just two, instead of a tantrum, she will put herself in a corner and death stare when she is angry. My own brother did not speak a word until he was 4 years old, and he suddenly began speaking completely normally, in this day and age he certainly would have been diagnosed as autistic but he grew up to be very normal and intelligent. He is not an earth sign, he’s a cancer libra. Also an asshole, but normal. Look for any signs of earth in the chart.

If it is an earth thing, it still should be worked on and could still signify an issue. Sometimes it’s a matter of communicating in a way that works for them. My son is incredibly stubborn and holds everything in, he’s always been so quiet. When he was just a baby he would not even cry when he was hungry. He would just grunt when he was hungry and I’d know to feed him. He’s normal now and doesn’t need any special classes, but I was concerned about him for a long time.

He has an aunt who is a child psychologist. Whenever she is around, I do not understand entirely what she does with him, but he turns into a completely different person. He suddenly just talks and talks and talks in a way that I’ve never heard him talk. She gives him a lot of direct attention and let’s him take the lead, and somehow she even puts ideas in his head without even saying anything. She got him to poop on a potty for the first time without even saying to do so. Which was her intention, but how she did it was mind blowing. Taking him to a therapist can’t hurt. Some parents really set their kids back by not allowing them to see any therapists because they think it would mean their kid has a problem. Parents also contribute to problems. I have a friend who drives her child up a fucking wall and causes him a lot of anguish because she’s just got an incredibly aggressive personality and doesn’t even realize it. She also takes offense at the slightest hint of criticism, so saying anything is useless. Doctors tried to say he was autistic too, and he is certainly not autistic but his mother is borderline verbally abusive. She also spanks him far too often, and started far too young. She’s just kind of entirely awful with her child. Her child had a moon in Capricorn. Kids who are being abused in some way can often have extreme tantrums. It’s hard to tell what’s extreme though, because kids naturally have extreme tantrums.

Does he ever open up at all, in any situation? You should ask the parents when he is the MOST talkative. Sometimes parents just don’t match up with the way their kids communicate, and it’s difficult and time consuming.. almost impossible.. to try and completely change your personality to fit theirs perfectly. Parenting is a 24/7 job, so if there’s anyone that really knows how to communicate with him having that relationship in their life more could be really beneficial.

Larissa666 said:
Hello all.

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!

Is there any family history of perculiar talking or delayed speech?

Norse 88 said:
Larissa666 said:
Hello all.

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!

I don’t know about his father’s side (her father basically ran away, so my sister is alone now), but as for our family, not that I know of.

I've read or heard that kids who don't talk around that age turn out to be very intelligent. Speaking like 3 or 4 languages when they start.

As long as there's no abuse involved it's probably just a stage he's going through.

But I'm no expert. Although, that should be obvious.

Larissa666 said:
Norse 88 said:
Larissa666 said:
Hello all...
Hail Satan!

I don’t know about his father’s side (her father basically ran away, so my sister is alone now), but as for our family, not that I know of.

Okay. Thanks for that.

Has your nephew seen a pediatrician or a family doctor?

Norse 88 said:
Larissa666 said:
Norse 88 said:

Okay. Thanks for that.

If you mean about speech, no, he hasn’t. Sister told me she’s gonna wait a little bit more, and if he still refuses to, she’s gonna take him to SLP.

I think we put too much pressure on kids to speak and freak out when they don't. Certain kids are much more observant more than they care to verbally express themselves.

And yes, it would help to understand children of we also assess their natal chart. My niece is a kid that some would call "highly sensitive". She was not much of a talker, especially with certain people. She'd stay silent and act very timid yet very observant. Now she's 8yo 3rd grader who is tested for "gifted" so she qualifies to attend a school geared towards these types of kids. Really intelligent and ahead of her time.

Now, I would also like to mention that kids who grow up in an environment where authority figures were verbally abusive, lots of commotion, talking over each other, yelling as a way of 'normal' communication, etc... grow up to be really timid and unable to healthily express themselves or communicate their feelings+thoughts or the other extreme where the child grows up talking incessantly as a way to feel heard. It can be a cross of both extremes.

So, just a few things to keep in mind. I would wait to see how this develops, as your sister said. And also to see into your niece's chart as you'll better understand from that angle as well.

Larissa666 said:
Norse 88 said:
Larissa666 said:

Okay. Thanks for that.

If you mean about speech, no, he hasn’t. Sister told me she’s gonna wait a little bit more, and if he still refuses to, she’s gonna take him to SLP.

I did, and I think that sounds like a good plan. I had to look up SLP - Speech Language Pathologists, I hope.

Anecdotally, I happen to have met someone who didn't speak utill they were eleven years of age. Subsequently, they have normal speech today. I may look into that to satisfy my own curiosity. If I find anything I think you might find useful, I will try and remember to post it here.

Larissa666 said:

Seen this just now as today I really felt like scrolling past the usual forum I visit.

From what I'm told I wasn't a very communicating child, but I always loved to draw a lot. Have you tried to get him to use another form of communication? Even if he doesn't talk at first, using some other way to do it may very well trigger the 'communication sphere' and he should feel like saying more. I'm a Water sign and was always told I was 'an artist' since very early.. now I certainly don't lack the ability to talk, if anything I speak a lot (may have also to do with my Elemental imbalance).

3 years old is a magnificent age to shape his ability to express himself and develop visual skills that will later be used in meditation and magick (should he follow our path).

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back