Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Too Much Fire Help

ModernMage

I feel like I am still producing too much fire. My congestion problems have got a lot better as well as my sleeping habits. I used this herb https://www.activeherb.com/wendan/q Centralforce recommended for about 4 months. I still get very snotty and sinus inflammation quite often. I've been using a neti pot to clear away the congestion when I need to.

I can feel the heat rising up to my head and not being dispersed. Still feeling an oppressive force near/around the heart. My tongue has a bit of thick yellowish white coating more towards the back, not as bad as it used to be. The tongue still looks swollen around the edges and tip. The midline crack is not as deep but still prominent. I get occasional small sores inside my cheeks and my gums bleed sometimes. I have Mars in 3rd house in Leo and Sun in the 5th.

What can I do to balance myself better? Can I use the ambrosia of the pineal gland to cool me? I read on here that it can help balance the heat of the kundalini. (Not sure if this is correct or if I misinterpreted what the member was saying.) I have no practice with the elements but can almost effortlessly feel the ambrosia. Or should I focus on physical solutions?

Centralforce666 said:
Did you take the Wen Dan Tang and if so for how long and at what dosage?

The blend was 1000mg. I took 5 tablets 3 times a day. When I would wake up, late afternoon and before bed. I took it for about 4 months. I used Bi Yan Pian occasionally with it as well. I have stopped taking both. My symptoms are not nearly as bad from when you first directed me towards Wen Dan Tang. I'm just worried I still have a big imbalance of fire.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back