Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bowel issue

Jihiji12

This is not something i want to be talking about here, or anywhere. But i want the opinion of someone who maybe knows what theyre talking about more than i do first before i jump to any conclusions as i know web searching symptoms is generally frowned upon, but its virtually impossible to get into my doctors.

I've dealt with chonic constipation most of my life, but that isnt the issue, more so the cause (i believe) I'm about 3 days into a healing working to solve this and it seems to already be showing results, albeit minor ones

But lately whenever i sit down to go, i can feel something strange when i stand up, and something seems to be sticking out. It goes back in fine but this is very concerning nonetheless

Everything I've read seems to point towards rectal prolapse, but the thing is from the (disgusting, borderline scarring) pictures i seen its either extemely minor or something different.

I really dont need this right now especially since it can potentially worsen before my doctor decides he wants to do his job, and surgery is extremely scary for me. Ive been through one and that was enough for me

So my question is, was the internet correct and am i going to have to hope i can get in for this, or could it be something else? Like hemorrhoids or something

Im really hoping its not what i think it is. I know its not serious but still, by the time i can get it checked on it probably will be

Jihiji12 said:
I hope an experienced member will be able to help you. All I came here to say is, as a general rule, don't try to diagnose yourself through google searches. It almost always brings up very terrible results for the most minor things, which leads to needless panic.

Jihiji12 said:

Weak/improperly functioning spleen qi can result in minor prolapse of the organs, as described in this article. This is nothing to freak out about, it is just a minor imbalance. I would not get surgery for this, as that is the easiest way to go from 0 to 100 in terms of making this worse. I cannot imagine what they would do to "fix" it, probably some sort of cutting or stapling. Did you already go through surgery for the same issue?

Anyways, the constipation is another imbalance that can be easily fixed once properly diagnosed, and with the knowledge of correct treatment. First, use this diagnostic article and try to pinpoint what sort of constipation pattern you have. Note, you may have more than one together. Once you can judge the nature of your constipation, you can then treat it effectively.

Take a look at this pdf of constipation treatments and try out what you think will work for you. I cannot imagine one of the many things in this pdf not working for you. You will likely have to make multiple lifestyle changes. Based off this, you should get an idea where you were going wrong, such as in diet or whatever.

While this previous pdf focused on food, you must absolutely focus on increasing your water intake. Poor hydration is a very overlooked cause of dehydration. You should consciously drink water, perhaps about 5 ounces per hour. Most people's body's are used to being chronically dehydrated. Once you hydrate properly, your body will adjust your thirst to maintain your new hydration status. Proper hydration, as well as the act of drinking water, incite peristalsis of the intestines.

That is good that you are seeing results from the working. I would continue that even after you identify and fix any physical issues, therefore you will fully heal the organ system.

It is funny you mention that it is frowned upon to search symptoms. It is only clownworld medicine that has made health seem like such a giant mystery that any modulations of health can only be attempted by an expert and not the sufferer themselves. Just like with spiritual pursuits, we can take physical health into our own hands. I have found success with TCM and other holistic systems of medicine for this, and with only minor studying, any individual can become proficient in successfully maintaining their well-being, no 10 year education plan needed.

Anyway, good luck. Hope this helped.

Blitzkreig said:
Jihiji12 said:

Weak/improperly functioning spleen qi can result in minor prolapse of the organs, as described in this article. This is nothing to freak out about, it is just a minor imbalance. I would not get surgery for this, as that is the easiest way to go from 0 to 100 in terms of making this worse. I cannot imagine what they would do to "fix" it, probably some sort of cutting or stapling. Did you already go through surgery for the same issue?

Anyways, the constipation is another imbalance that can be easily fixed once properly diagnosed, and with the knowledge of correct treatment. First, use this diagnostic article and try to pinpoint what sort of constipation pattern you have. Note, you may have more than one together. Once you can judge the nature of your constipation, you can then treat it effectively.

Take a look at this pdf of constipation treatments and try out what you think will work for you. I cannot imagine one of the many things in this pdf not working for you. You will likely have to make multiple lifestyle changes. Based off this, you should get an idea where you were going wrong, such as in diet or whatever.

While this previous pdf focused on food, you must absolutely focus on increasing your water intake. Poor hydration is a very overlooked cause of dehydration. You should consciously drink water, perhaps about 5 ounces per hour. Most people's body's are used to being chronically dehydrated. Once you hydrate properly, your body will adjust your thirst to maintain your new hydration status. Proper hydration, as well as the act of drinking water, incite peristalsis of the intestines.

That is good that you are seeing results from the working. I would continue that even after you identify and fix any physical issues, therefore you will fully heal the organ system.

It is funny you mention that it is frowned upon to search symptoms. It is only clownworld medicine that has made health seem like such a giant mystery that any modulations of health can only be attempted by an expert and not the sufferer themselves. Just like with spiritual pursuits, we can take physical health into our own hands. I have found success with TCM and other holistic systems of medicine for this, and with only minor studying, any individual can become proficient in successfully maintaining their well-being, no 10 year education plan needed.

Anyway, good luck. Hope this helped.

I've never had surgery for this, no, this is the first time I've experienced this.

I have already started increasing my water intake. I'm glad you mentioned the body will adjust cause right now it almost feels like a job to drink that much.

I'll definetly take a look at the links and make any other additional adjustments.

Thats true about the clownworld medicine thing too. They really do seem to complicate simple things, and make you take all kinds of shit when all you really gotta do is exercise or get out of your own head most of the time.

Its good that surgery isnt necessary for this that was what had me worried the most. Thanks again

Shael said:
Jihiji12 said:
I hope an experienced member will be able to help you. All I came here to say is, as a general rule, don't try to diagnose yourself through google searches. It almost always brings up very terrible results for the most minor things, which leads to needless panic.

Yea this is true. I generally take things with a grain of salt and look into every possible outcome of what it could be, but i should probably stop all together. Thanks for the advice

Jihiji12 said:
This is not something i want to be talking about here, or anywhere. But i want the opinion of someone who maybe knows what theyre talking about more than i do first before i jump to any conclusions as i know web searching symptoms is generally frowned upon, but its virtually impossible to get into my doctors.

I've dealt with chonic constipation most of my life, but that isnt the issue, more so the cause (i believe) I'm about 3 days into a healing working to solve this and it seems to already be showing results, albeit minor ones

But lately whenever i sit down to go, i can feel something strange when i stand up, and something seems to be sticking out. It goes back in fine but this is very concerning nonetheless

Everything I've read seems to point towards rectal prolapse, but the thing is from the (disgusting, borderline scarring) pictures i seen its either extemely minor or something different.

I really dont need this right now especially since it can potentially worsen before my doctor decides he wants to do his job, and surgery is extremely scary for me. Ive been through one and that was enough for me

So my question is, was the internet correct and am i going to have to hope i can get in for this, or could it be something else? Like hemorrhoids or something

Im really hoping its not what i think it is. I know its not serious but still, by the time i can get it checked on it probably will be

Whats your diet like?

ModernMage said:
Jihiji12 said:

Whats your diet like?

I eat a lot of chicken, pork, beef. I try to incorporate veggies into it like green peppers, onions, potatoes. I also eat a lot of noodles, bread, and rice often mixing all of these together in some way

Its rare for me to gave a glass of milk, ice cream, yogurt, or really any kind of fruits

Blitzkreig said:
Jihiji12 said:

Weak/improperly functioning spleen qi can result in minor prolapse of the organs, as described in this article. This is nothing to freak out about, it is just a minor imbalance.

I took a look at this link this morning, and while i appreciate the knowledge, is there nothing else that can be done besides stabbing myself with a needle?

I mean i dont exactly have acupuncture supplies lying around, or money for them, and even if i did I'm not comfortable doing this at all

Centralforce666 said:
Brother Centralforce, if you have time perhaps you could look into Jihiji12's symptoms here as nobody so far has been able to give him any comprehensive advice or diagnosis.

The other thing that this could be is haemorrhoids.

They can protrude from the anus and be felt underneath. These pertain to Shan disorder which is a disorder of Liver Qi and reckless movement thereof.

Do you get much exercise?

Jihiji12 said:
I took a look at this link this morning, and while i appreciate the knowledge, is there nothing else that can be done besides stabbing myself with a needle?

I mean i dont exactly have acupuncture supplies lying around, or money for them, and even if i did I'm not comfortable doing this at all

Yes, there are herbal formulas as well. Acupuncture is just one of the treatment methods, and you wouldn't do it to yourself anyway. Sometimes certain herbal formulas are contraindicated based on your current constitution, so that is why it is important to spend time self-diagnosing yourself, or finding a TCM practitioner your area. For example, there is this formula for prolapse, but when you read this description of the formula, it indicates that it is contraindicated for those with yin deficiency or internal heat.

If you have yin defiency, you might be able to get away with a low dose of it, but it could aggravate your symptoms, if that is something you experience. This is something you would have to think about.

What I should have specified earlier is that you can apply pressure to these acupoints for perhaps 5 minutes or so and get a similar effect. Not all acupoints are easily located, but you can usually find some for certain conditions. When you read an article that lists a point, you should google it and see if you can find it easily.

Looking at the herbal formula linked above, it describes itself with this "can nourish the spleen and promote Qi due to the Qi deficiency. The central Qi provides the vital energy of the body including the internal organs and physical activities. When Qi is weak, the organs like stomach, uterus, and rectum fail to support themselves; the body loses the physical strength and shows tiredness, weakness, lack of interest in speech. " A reviewer mentioned it aided their prolapse.

My question to you, is does the above description describe you to some degree? Also, take a look at the other two links related to constipation on my first post, as those will be much more useful to you. The diagnostic link will give you an idea of what is causing your problems, as the prolapse and constipation are probably related in some way. The treatment link covers tons of treatments and acupoints you can use to treat yourself, as well as causes of constipation.

From what you mentioned, how many fibrous, non-starchy veggies are you eating? Particularly items like broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, etc. You indicated onions and green peppers, but besides that, everything is either a grain or starch. While these items are good for generating Qi, you may be eating too few of the non-starchy, fibrous veggies. This will certainly play into constipation. It is also possible you are eating too much meat, but I cannot tell from what you mention. Meat is a great source of nourishment, but too much of it can burden the digestive system. The fibrous vegetables will aid meat digestion, as well.

Also, what sort of exercise do you do? Continue with your hatha yoga, as this will be a big help. I would even do it 2x a day if your symptoms persist. The acupressure and herbal formulas help, but they can only do so much in the face of improper lifestyle choices. It is therefore more important to correct improper lifestyle choices then it is to pursue a treatment, although both are certainly important.

Your constipation surely comes and goes, as you were not obviously for every moment of your life. For you to be constipated and subsequently unconstipated, some sort of energetic action had to have occurred. Same thing with any other aspect of health. With TCM/Ayurveda and other holistic systems (which includes JOS), you can understand what the root cause of the issue is. It is just a matter of reading and thinking about it.

Blitzkreig said:
Jihiji12 said:

Yes, there are herbal formulas as well. Acupuncture is just one of the treatment methods, and you wouldn't do it to yourself anyway. Sometimes certain herbal formulas are contraindicated based on your current constitution, so that is why it is important to spend time self-diagnosing yourself, or finding a TCM practitioner your area. For example, there is this formula for prolapse, but when you read this description of the formula, it indicates that it is contraindicated for those with yin deficiency or internal heat.

If you have yin defiency, you might be able to get away with a low dose of it, but it could aggravate your symptoms, if that is something you experience. This is something you would have to think about.

What I should have specified earlier is that you can apply pressure to these acupoints for perhaps 5 minutes or so and get a similar effect. Not all acupoints are easily located, but you can usually find some for certain conditions. When you read an article that lists a point, you should google it and see if you can find it easily.

Looking at the herbal formula linked above, it describes itself with this "can nourish the spleen and promote Qi due to the Qi deficiency. The central Qi provides the vital energy of the body including the internal organs and physical activities. When Qi is weak, the organs like stomach, uterus, and rectum fail to support themselves; the body loses the physical strength and shows tiredness, weakness, lack of interest in speech. " A reviewer mentioned it aided their prolapse.

My question to you, is does the above description describe you to some degree? Also, take a look at the other two links related to constipation on my first post, as those will be much more useful to you. The diagnostic link will give you an idea of what is causing your problems, as the prolapse and constipation are probably related in some way. The treatment link covers tons of treatments and acupoints you can use to treat yourself, as well as causes of constipation.

From what you mentioned, how many fibrous, non-starchy veggies are you eating? Particularly items like broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, etc. You indicated onions and green peppers, but besides that, everything is either a grain or starch. While these items are good for generating Qi, you may be eating too few of the non-starchy, fibrous veggies. This will certainly play into constipation. It is also possible you are eating too much meat, but I cannot tell from what you mention. Meat is a great source of nourishment, but too much of it can burden the digestive system. The fibrous vegetables will aid meat digestion, as well.

Also, what sort of exercise do you do? Continue with your hatha yoga, as this will be a big help. I would even do it 2x a day if your symptoms persist. The acupressure and herbal formulas help, but they can only do so much in the face of improper lifestyle choices. It is therefore more important to correct improper lifestyle choices then it is to pursue a treatment, although both are certainly important.

Your constipation surely comes and goes, as you were not obviously for every moment of your life. For you to be constipated and subsequently unconstipated, some sort of energetic action had to have occurred. Same thing with any other aspect of health. With TCM/Ayurveda and other holistic systems (which includes JOS), you can understand what the root cause of the issue is. It is just a matter of reading and thinking about it.

Yea i looked at the second link and read through the pdf way before i looked at the one i mentioned. From what i read and my intuition, I'm definelty leaning towards an internal heat/yin difficiency.

Tiredness, weakness, and lack of interest in speech are definetly some flaws of mine.

I had a feeling i could do that with the acupuncture points but i wasnt 100% sure on that so thanks for clearing that up.

As far as my exercise, before about a week or two ago i wasnt doing much at all but now i try to get a decent amount in everyday. On top of the pedals and the hatha yoga I've started doing a routine i found recommended in another thread from a book called "Convict Conditioning"

Its bodyweight training/calisthenics. Works really good for my legs as it doesnt put any pressure on the joints. Essentially what i do is wall push ups, handstand for 30 seconds, i bend my knees to my forehead while in a shoulderstand position, sit on the edge of a bed/chair and lift my legs straight up, & lay on my back with my knees bend & hands around my navel area and lift my body up.

I've also been really getting thoughts about starting up Kundalini yoga again, which i plan on starting in the morning.

As far as my diet, i do eat a lot of meat as its whats readily available mostly. As far as veggies the only starchy ones i eat are potatoes and carrots. Not a lot really get bought but i can change that in the morning as well and almost cut meat out completely if need be other than dinners.

Hydration is also an issue but I'm slowly making myself drink more and more everyday. I just dont think about it sometimes as sometimes i wont feel thirsty for a couple hours

In differentiating your disharmony as either excess or deficiency, it's important to pay attention to how movement and exercise make you feel.

Do you feel tired afterwards and unmotivated or do you feel good, and or at least not tired if not more energetic?

Centralforce666 said:
In differentiating your disharmony as either excess or deficiency, it's important to pay attention to how movement and exercise make you feel.

Do you feel tired afterwards and unmotivated or do you feel good, and or at least not tired if not more energetic?

I feel pretty good after. If i dont I'm sluggish and tired all day. I often feel a buzz after like meditation but not as strong

Jihiji12 said:

If you've been dealing with constipation throughout your life frequently enough to call it chronic, then it's not unlikely that having that happen so consistently over time could gradually shift your intestinal tract in the sense of what you're describing as an off-set internal placement.

In truth the question is though what came first? Did the chronic constipation cause the incorrect intestinal placement overtime or is the incorrect placement causing the constipation and has it just been like this biologically all your life? That's kind of an important factor because if you correct the cause of constipation of the stools themselves then the intestinal tract can gradually be worked back into it's proper place over time, but if the incorrect placement of intestinal tract is causing the constipation then the focal point of solutions is a bit different.

You're saying a healing working is producing results, most healing workings on this kind of matter have an association with biokinesis in that you are programming the muscles and tissue of your physical body to shift or react in certain way and depending on certain factors this can, in my experience, in fact have quick effects overnight or in a matter of days; Mostly this is because it's a matter of sending electrical signals to nerves from your utilized bioelectricity that tell muscles to push or develop in certain ways which, like a muscle spasm, can react in response quite quickly. This can ultimately fix the incorrect placement without requirement of surgery so long as it's not severe enough but you also have to take into account the actual stools themselves. Like on a good day when you can evacuate without any issues is it hard, soft, normal, generally is everything a-okay? Because if it's all good on a regular basis this way then it's not your diet and is actually a physical thing with your intestinal tract.

Anything that is chronic throughout the life and from childhood is a very powerful and almost irrefutable sign of a planetary influence in your natal chart that has been and is repeatedly manifesting this as a tied association to your soul composition or a bound negative connection to a specific chakra.

For this reason I may need to mention and ask questions about your natal chart, to keep this private you can provide me your email and I can contact you and we can discuss it more in-depth from there, as well if that's the more comfortable option for you as I can understand what with the subject of the topic. I think biokinesis like with your healing working will help you but I want to rule out other potential factors and causes as well.

I can also assist in telling you how to best utilize a healing working with biokinesis to get the full effective results as I have direct experience in using biokinesis to heal some pretty severe things from a nasty genetic disorder of the skin that I was suffering with for years that nothing was helping with, to a full blown spinal displacement injury that, again, nothing else was helping with and it was done with biokinesis alone without surgery, treatment or any related matte and it's all completely gone and cured as if I never had such issues to begin with. It can be done and depending on what we figure out this can be a very simple fix as this is much more fluid regarding muscles and tissue as opposed to my case in working with actual genetics, DNA and skeletal structure, as such you can potentially get it done well within a matter of a month or two and then you'll never have to suffer from such issues again, but that's just a general time guideline.

You can of course deny email discussion if you're not comfortable with that and feel safer or better here on the forums but we can't discuss personal matters such as planets in your natal chart for privacy and safety reasons here so it will be a bit limited in how I can help and deduce the best course of action. I already intuitively suspect what the issue is and what the solution is but I like being careful and certain when it comes to members' health before I make my deduction more concluded.

Decision's yours and I am fully willing to help you in-depth.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Jihiji12 said:

If you've been dealing with constipation throughout your life frequently enough to call it chronic, then it's not unlikely that having that happen so consistently over time could gradually shift your intestinal tract in the sense of what you're describing as an off-set internal placement.

In truth the question is though what came first? Did the chronic constipation cause the incorrect intestinal placement overtime or is the incorrect placement causing the constipation and has it just been like this biologically all your life? That's kind of an important factor because if you correct the cause of constipation of the stools themselves then the intestinal tract can gradually be worked back into it's proper place over time, but if the incorrect placement of intestinal tract is causing the constipation then the focal point of solutions is a bit different.

You're saying a healing working is producing results, most healing workings on this kind of matter have an association with biokinesis in that you are programming the muscles and tissue of your physical body to shift or react in certain way and depending on certain factors this can, in my experience, in fact have quick effects overnight or in a matter of days; Mostly this is because it's a matter of sending electrical signals to nerves from your utilized bioelectricity that tell muscles to push or develop in certain ways which, like a muscle spasm, can react in response quite quickly. This can ultimately fix the incorrect placement without requirement of surgery so long as it's not severe enough but you also have to take into account the actual stools themselves. Like on a good day when you can evacuate without any issues is it hard, soft, normal, generally is everything a-okay? Because if it's all good on a regular basis this way then it's not your diet and is actually a physical thing with your intestinal tract.

Anything that is chronic throughout the life and from childhood is a very powerful and almost irrefutable sign of a planetary influence in your natal chart that has been and is repeatedly manifesting this as a tied association to your soul composition or a bound negative connection to a specific chakra.

For this reason I may need to mention and ask questions about your natal chart, to keep this private you can provide me your email and I can contact you and we can discuss it more in-depth from there, as well if that's the more comfortable option for you as I can understand what with the subject of the topic. I think biokinesis like with your healing working will help you but I want to rule out other potential factors and causes as well.

I can also assist in telling you how to best utilize a healing working with biokinesis to get the full effective results as I have direct experience in using biokinesis to heal some pretty severe things from a nasty genetic disorder of the skin that I was suffering with for years that nothing was helping with, to a full blown spinal displacement injury that, again, nothing else was helping with and it was done with biokinesis alone without surgery, treatment or any related matte and it's all completely gone and cured as if I never had such issues to begin with. It can be done and depending on what we figure out this can be a very simple fix as this is much more fluid regarding muscles and tissue as opposed to my case in working with actual genetics, DNA and skeletal structure, as such you can potentially get it done well within a matter of a month or two and then you'll never have to suffer from such issues again, but that's just a general time guideline.

You can of course deny email discussion if you're not comfortable with that and feel safer or better here on the forums but we can't discuss personal matters such as planets in your natal chart for privacy and safety reasons here so it will be a bit limited in how I can help and deduce the best course of action. I already intuitively suspect what the issue is and what the solution is but I like being careful and certain when it comes to members' health before I make my deduction more concluded.

Decision's yours and I am fully willing to help you in-depth.

I appreciate it. I think it's a combination of things, diet, lack of exercise, and low liquid intake definetly havent helped me at all

But now that i think about it i remember my mom and grandma talking about how i even had this problem in diapers.

My email is [email protected]

The only issue may be, i cant get a straight answer on when i was born. First it was 7 am, and now its all of a sudden 6:43 pm.

My original natal chart with the 7 am time seemed pretty accurate but i only studied for a few hours on the most basic level so i have no idea, its annoying. I doubt I'm going to ever find out for sure at this point

Jihiji12 said:
I feel pretty good after. If i dont I'm sluggish and tired all day. I often feel a buzz after like meditation but not as strong

This indicates an excess condition, not a deficiency and likely a Liver Qi Stagnation pattern.

Haemorrhoids are therefore a more likely explanation than anal prolapse which comes about as a result of severe weakness.

Increase your exercise, reduce the size of your meals and eat more frequently in smaller amounts and seek to relieve the suffering of stress on your mind through meditation and deep breathing and this problem will move.

If, after several weeks of the above you do not start to feel better, then you can consider a course a herbal treatment however this will only temporarily relieve the problem as the problem is lifestyle related

Centralforce666 said:
Jihiji12 said:

This indicates an excess condition, not a deficiency and likely a Liver Qi Stagnation pattern.

Haemorrhoids are therefore a more likely explanation than anal prolapse which comes about as a result of severe weakness.

Increase your exercise, reduce the size of your meals and eat more frequently in smaller amounts and seek to relieve the suffering of stress on your mind through meditation and deep breathing and this problem will move.

If, after several weeks of the above you do not start to feel better, then you can consider a course a herbal treatment however this will only temporarily relieve the problem as the problem is lifestyle related

Okay, thank you for taking the time i would not have come to that on my own

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back