Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advancing while taking anti psychotic medications.

Satanfire666

Hi... :D I take zeprexa which is an anti psychotic med and i want to know whether i could open my astral senses and advance while taking this med.. Thanks :mrgreen:

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Probably not. SSRIs eat holes in your brain.

Olanzapine is not actually SSRI. It is an antipsychotic drug. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olanzapine vs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_serotonin_reuptake_inhibitor

You are right about the drug eating brain. It is very poisonous, and it can be likened to chemical lobotomy since cutting brain by tools would not gain good fame nowadays.

Satanfire666 said:
Hi... :D I take zeprexa which is an anti psychotic med and i want to know whether i could open my astral senses and advance while taking this med.. Thanks :mrgreen:

Getting to a point to where you do not need to use such poisons anymore should be your main goal. After that you can start going towards opening of astral senses etc.

Satanfire666 said:
You can indeed try to run up a mountain while you have a set of knives lodged into your back, slowly cutting through your body. But eventually the knives penetrate far enough that you just fall and bleed to death, so it's advisable to first stop being an idiot and get the knives out entirely.

[Disclaimer for legal reasons that the following does not legally constitute medical advice, and is to be considered strictly my own opinion.]

If you are seeing a psychiatrist, which I assume you are since this is usually how people end up with these poisons, then the first step is to stop seeing this person. He/she does not want anything good for you, which is very evident seeing how you're taking this poison now, likely on their recommendation.
By extension, of course, you need to stop taking these medications. If you've been taking them for a while, then dont stop all at once as this may have dangerous withdrawal effects. Slowly reduce the dose every few days or weeks, until you reach 0. Nobody "needs" anti-psychotic medication as a regular thing, just like an Elephant doesn't need a tranquilizer shot every week. Those things are only ever used realistically in extraordinary situations, as a one-time thing. For example an operation.

If you still want to see a psychiatrist (obviously you need a different one then), then a great way to filter out many of the shitty ones is to stay far away from "state approved" psychiatrists. Those are the ones who are "educated" to shoot you full of anti-psychotic poison instead of trying to actually fix your issues. There are many therapists who are independent and actually want to help people, but almost all of them do not get state approval. So look out for those if you want a proper person to talk to about problems. Do not accept any "medicine" someone tells you to take, and do not accept hypnosis therapy. If you follow these rough guidelines, you can dodge most shitty ones.

Anti Psychotic drugs block the impulses of electrical activity between neurons.

They also effectively induce dampness and stasis into the body.

They will do nothing but hamper your progress.

It is recommended that you address coming off them with someone who is prepared to help you do so at the earliest available opportunity.

no it doesn't I was abused by christian's via antipsychotics they found out about my meditations and then was abused all my spiritual progress was ruined

I’m anti medication and in my opinion, if you are taking anti-psychotic medication, you should not stop taking them without ensuring you do this very slowly and let your doctor know this is your choice. Depending how long you’ve been taking these, it can be more more harmful to you than taking them. These are seriously mind altering drugs.

I worked as a disability case manager for 10 years. 80% of my cases where people off work with mental health issues. It pissed me off how they where pushed by the insurance company and their doctors to take medication. In order to get funding while they healed, they had to prove they were taking medication or their claims would be declined or terminated. It’s BS.

Im not talking about people who have chronic and severe mental health issues. I’m talking about people who were just going through a challenging time in their lives and just needed some time off work to heal. In almost all cases, a couple of weeks, a month or so off work with some counselling or just learning how to deal with their symptoms would have sufficed; medication should have been the last resort.

Satanfire666 said:

You could do basic meditations and take it very slowly. If any negative symptoms pop up, back off for a bit. Try to slowly cure yourself and wean yourself off. Heart chakra meditations help balance and crown meditations can help your mind recover. If at any point during meditations you suspect kundalini activity, back off a little from meditating. When you feel it’s safe to back off of your meds, talk to your doctor and slowly wean yourself off of these. After that, you can meditate and advance. When you feel your mind is stable you can take it further, just try to remain at a balanced level. I’m not sure what your issues are but if it gets extremely bad and you deal with violent outbursts or losing touch with reality, if you can remember to use the rune isa in the case of an emergency outburst you could do that. Some of the Gods are very great to work with when it comes to mental imbalances. If you know your guardian he or she can really help guide you to what’s best for you. Be patient with yourself, know you’re worth the patience it may take,

Centralforce666 said:
Anti Psychotic drugs block the impulses of electrical activity between neurons.

They also effectively induce dampness and stasis into the body.

They will do nothing but hamper your progress.

It is recommended that you address coming off them with someone who is prepared to help you do so at the earliest available opportunity.

This is good info, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back