Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is possible to regenerate teeth using SATANAMA mantra?

horus6661

Helo High Priestess Shannon tell me if it is possible to regenerate my teeth using SATANAMA or runes :)

I'm not the HPS but they say that by using visualization one can even re-grow limbs.

Don't know that from first hand experience or even if it's true but I've read it in books before.

horusthirdeye666 said:
Helo High Priestess Shannon tell me if it is possible to regenerate my teeth using SATANAMA or runes :)

What sort of regen? Like replace a missing tooth, or like just repair the existing tooth? Anything is possible with enough energy. You have to ask yourself what is more practical. You could spend a lot of energy now and get something, or you can just get some sort of dental work until you advance to a higher state. From this higher state, it would be much easier to do any healing, and apply the energy correctly.

horusthirdeye666 said:
Possible? Yes. Probable? No.

You are better off spending your time and energy on finding a very good gentile dentist who will aid you in fixing your teeth. The amount of energy it would take to "repair" teeth is insurmountably higher than that it would take to find a good dentist. It's like you are trying to cross a mountain by digging a tunnel through it with your hands, instead of walking over it.

horusthirdeye666 said:
I need replace missing tooth

Hello horusthirdeye666,

If you need to replace missing adult teeth (also known as "permanent teeth"), then it is probably going to be much easier to do so with a visit to a reliable dentist of your choice, rather than using magic or runes to regrow it. The reason being that teeth are made partly from a substance which is incredibly hard (harder than gold, silver, and iron; a 7 out of 10 on the Moh's Hardness Scale) and is comprised of mostly inorganic minerals, approx 96%. This is tooth enamel. Normally enamel doesn't grow back because it isn't made of cells, like most of the body, and for this reason, I believe it might be a little more work than usual for healing or growing back comprared to other parts of your body. Though, nothing is impossible. But, if you have to ask, then likely you should just get a false tooth, repair, or whatever solution to the problem a good dentist that you trust recommends for now.

I hope this is helpful.

Best of Luck!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back