Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

backache couse of diaphragm, how can I do?

alpha666

this months I had beckache, I went to a osteopath, he said that my diaphragm was permanently contracted couse of my sport ( I have to stay with my back curved).
after treatment (which also included energy treatment related to the chakras) he said to do diaphragmatic breathing every day and do not stay with curved back.

my question: if I do yoga, there are a lot of asanas that I have to do whith a curved back, but if I do them I feel beckache.
how can I do?
can I continue to do them?
or, how can I do to heal whith magick or whithout it?

I'm sorry if my english isn't all right but I'm not english/american native speacker.
I thank those who will answer me!

hail Satan!!

alpha666 said:

Yoga is not supposed to hurt you, if it's hurting you then don't do it. I would suggest just listening to your osteopaths suggestions for now and just stick to the breathing exercises they advised you to do and see where that gets you moving forward, also reducing any really strenuous physical activity would probably be for the best for a while.

Not everything can/should be fixed with magic but it helps to use healing energies to get things moving along. you can vibrate WUNJO into yourself for a couple of minutes a day and visualize white-gold energies engulfing the area and encouraging healing. Otherwise just do those breathing exercises your osteopath suggested.

alpha666 said:

If the doctor said to avoid curving your back, it is best to just not do the asanas that cause that pain, at least for the time being. You could ask the doctor what he thinks about yoga. Having your diaphragm compressed for a few minutes is not as bad as if you compressed it for an hour working at your desk, though.

If you think it would help you, you can find some devices on amazon that keep your back straight. There are some that fit under the shirt and stuff. This may present a more permanent solution, as modern life does not promote for good posture. In addition, just keep doing your exercises, as this would speed the healing. I was reading about some acupuncture solutions, but I don't know if they would be much more effective than what you are doing now.

Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back