Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dandruff

Hm, never thought to try. I am a healer, nothing compared to what the HPs are capable of surely, but Ill give you my opinion on it.

I dont think dandruff can be healed as its not really an injury, usually it's related to seborrheic dermatitis (according to Google). The cause of it is unknown.

You could try healing it without knowing the cause, but Im pretty sure this would fall under biokinesis as youre altering how your body functions, where healing is restoring the way your body is suppose to function. According to your body, it likely thinks dandruff is normal.

I hope this helped

AVE
WEASZX

Dandruff can most certainly be healed and easily in most cases. Dandruff is caused by an either damaged scalp or in most cases, dehydration, and toxin build up in the scalp.

The best way to go about healing to drink adequate clean water. Use natural clean and nurturing hair products and natural clean foods to clean the blood which is connected to the skin, its cleansing and appearance.

HPS Shannon said:
Dandruff can most certainly be healed and easily in most cases. Dandruff is caused by an either damaged scalp or in most cases, dehydration, and toxin build up in the scalp.

The best way to go about healing to drink adequate clean water. Use natural clean and nurturing hair products and natural clean foods to clean the blood which is connected to the skin, its cleansing and appearance.

I think this is genetic, I remember my father saying he developed this and was never cured again, I was born after he had this. I used a product that lessened the problem, but now it has no more effect.

Sorry my English.

WEASZX said:
Hm, never thought to try. I am a healer, nothing compared to what the HPs are capable of surely, but Ill give you my opinion on it.

I dont think dandruff can be healed as its not really an injury, usually it's related to seborrheic dermatitis (according to Google). The cause of it is unknown.

You could try healing it without knowing the cause, but Im pretty sure this would fall under biokinesis as youre altering how your body functions, where healing is restoring the way your body is suppose to function. According to your body, it likely thinks dandruff is normal.

I hope this helped

AVE
WEASZX

Thank you for the answer.

HPS Shannon said:

Do you think Vitamin A could have something to do with this? I personally have dandruff, more specifically dermatitis. It's even behind my ears. I've read a bit around the internet and Vitamin A seems to be something that could help, so now I bought a Vitamin A supplement, a multivitamin, and a Magnesium and Zinc supplement (which already helped me before heal acne and constipation) the Multivitamin alone does not help me because there is no enough vitamin and minerals inside, especially the ones that I need. I'm going to try this and see if it helps with the Dermatitis.

I have had a lot of dandruff too, also behind my ears and on my eyebrows and forehead. And as I know it is in most cases caused by some fungus naturally on the scalp but when there's too much of it, but it can be caused by any other factors such as bacterias, dry skin and dehydration, etc.

I personally used (and use now as well) hair masks, in which I add sodium bicarbonate (it is also named baking soda). And I try to make masks mostly natural. There are a lot of ingredients you can put in a hair mask such as apple cider vinegar (which regenerates your skin) or any type of oil (which softens your scalp), and many more. How baking soda actually works on your scalp is not only exfoliates it but fights specific types of bacterias and fungis, balancing the amount they can be found on your scalp, and exfoliates your skin.

If you have severe dandruff don't use baking soda at first, but for beginning opt for a softer home made treatment such as an egg blended with garlic (I know this worked for a friend of mine, but everyone is different), or apple cider vinegar alone or with other natural ingredients that may help, because the fact is, baking soda can be harmful for way too damaged skin, like mine was. I could literally scratch my scalp a bit and it'd be bleeding, but for normal dandruff baking soda combinded with any ingredient above may work just fine.

Other benefits of baking soda on the skin are: removes bad smell (I use a paste made of baking soda and a bit of water as a natural deodorant), removes dead skin and exfoliates (add it in shower gel or make a scrub adding rose or lavander water, or any water of your choice), leaves the skin soft after any aplication.
I hope I helped some people with theese :D just find what works for you

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

Do you think Vitamin A could have something to do with this? I personally have dandruff, more specifically dermatitis. It's even behind my ears. I've read a bit around the internet and Vitamin A seems to be something that could help, so now I bought a Vitamin A supplement, a multivitamin, and a Magnesium and Zinc supplement (which already helped me before heal acne and constipation) the Multivitamin alone does not help me because there is no enough vitamin and minerals inside, especially the ones that I need. I'm going to try this and see if it helps with the Dermatitis.

Vitamin A is definitely a key factor in healing dandruff, as well as being a component in most skin and cell issues.

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

Vitamin A is definitely a key factor in healing dandruff, as well as being a component in most skin and cell issues.
Thank you, I'm trying this right now. Hopefully it works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back