Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Extreme salt cravings

NakedPluto [JG]

So as the title say I have extreme salt cravings..and the thing is I have it for over 5 years and every year these cravings become more and more powerful. At the current time, I cannot even think to eat something if it doesn't have a very big amount of salt, salt that if eaten by another would probably puke it for the amount of it.

If the food has no salt or a satisfactory amount of salt, it has no taste to me, I get angry.

I thought nothing of it over the years, I also knew that when I was little a doctor said on a regular check-up that I have to eat more salt, figured I got very programmed by that saying and so over the years I indulged in salt. But recently it is clearly something out of the ordinary, I figured that big amounts of spiritual workings has something to do with it as I craved more and more. Sometimes I eat salt without anything else.

I don't have any current health problems, last year and occasionally I had very bad kidney problems and pain caused by blockages of the kundalini energy, but in a coulple of months everything got cleared out and healthy.

The single thing that is health-related I guess is ocassional Chromhidrosis, I sweat blue and it is something very new in the last months. I don't do drugs or anything. I linked this extremely rare condition to some changes of the glands by spiritual workings.

NakedPluto said:

Well I don't know anything about that other stuff, but addictions can be severed from the psychic chakras.

You don't even have to be super fancy, just visualize a link, a string, something that can be cut/severed on the astral, and then acknowledge fully with intent and belief that it represents the addiction and cravings for salt, and as you cut, slice, sever (whatever you pick to visualize, intend or motion) the link/string/tie know and intend that you are completely destroying and severing the cravings for salt.

Try and actually 'feel' the addiction actually dissipating away like a mist wisping off into a forest away from you and into nothing and know that it is removed from you and your psychic chakras.

You may have to do this a few times daily for a while, but granted you do everything properly and have strong enough intent, you should see results within a week or two in that your cravings should die down.

NakedPluto said:
So as the title say I have extreme salt cravings..and the thing is I have it for over 5 years and every year these cravings become more and more powerful. At the current time, I cannot even think to eat something if it doesn't have a very big amount of salt, salt that if eaten by another would probably puke it for the amount of it.

If the food has no salt or a satisfactory amount of salt, it has no taste to me, I get angry.

I thought nothing of it over the years, I also knew that when I was little a doctor said on a regular check-up that I have to eat more salt, figured I got very programmed by that saying and so over the years I indulged in salt. But recently it is clearly something out of the ordinary, I figured that big amounts of spiritual workings has something to do with it as I craved more and more. Sometimes I eat salt without anything else.

I don't have any current health problems, last year and occasionally I had very bad kidney problems and pain caused by blockages of the kundalini energy, but in a coulple of months everything got cleared out and healthy.

The single thing that is health-related I guess is ocassional Chromhidrosis, I sweat blue and it is something very new in the last months. I don't do drugs or anything. I linked this extremely rare condition to some changes of the glands by spiritual workings.

First off if you are using table salt stop immediately as there are a ton of additives in it. From an ayurvedic perspective salt is one of the six tastes and is balanced by bitter, astringent, and dry doshas. You are continuing the imbalance by over-indulging in salt. You are an advanced meditator and I'm sure you can recognize your karma here. I'll outline some foods that'll help with salt cravings.

For foods try eating asparagus, apples, blackberries, or apricots. Cranberries and cranberry juice are astringent but don't over due it with these. Leafy greens like chard, kale, or spinach will also help balance this out. This coming fall make soups with bone broth. A lot of legumes can help here like brown lentil, black beans, butter beans, kidney beans, and chick peas. Ginger is very good at balancing salty and sweet cravings for me.

Here is a nice list of recipes that you can try.
https://www.joyfulbelly.com/Ayurveda/recipes/taste/Astringent

If you have questions about them I have tried a lot of them and make some of them multiple times a week, like sweet potatoes and kale with ginger(I usually add minced garlic too). The website has good info but know the owner is a christard.

NakedPluto said:

TCM states that having salt cravings means that your kidneys are in a weakened state. Do you also have undereye discoloration or undereye bags? Try foods such as seeds or blue/black in color. Blueberries, black beans, kidney beans. Also seaweed and bone broth. All are good at giving the kidneys extra energy.

The cravings are ok to indulge, but only to normal levels. Too much salt forces the kidneys to due extra work in term of fluid regulation in the body. The cravings are an accurate indication of a problem, but they are not an accurate indication of what you should eat, if that makes sense. If you want to satisfy both the kidneys and the cravings, try and find some seaweed (not the dried snacks). It tastes decently salty and helps the kidneys a lot, at the same time.

Unfortunately I couldn't find much as far as TCM and Chromhidrosis. The only other info I could find from here that may be pertinent is that these conditions are related to it:

• Hyperbilirubinemia
• Pseudomonas infection
• Bleeding diathesis
• Alkaptonuria
• Addison’s disease
• Hemochromatosis

I am unfamiliar with the other conditions, but Addison's disease relates to the kidneys as well. What sort of workings were you doing?

For both of your issues, you should see a TCM doctor. They can definitely fix the cravings. I couldn't find anything specific to TCM and blue sweat, but they certainly fix other disorders related to sweating. If there is a place that could fix you up, that would be it.

Thank you all for your replies. I'll go to a check up because of this cravings of salt, and also in hopes to check if theres any poisoning involved with these simptoms, the blue sweat and other factors and past experiences makes me believe that I should be carefull. Indiferently it should be something passive or accidental.

Try including foods with a salty flavour such as anchovies, olives, shell seafood and dark lentils (black beans, kidney beans).

Don't salt these foods and then see if you enjoy the flavour and/or still get the cravings.

If not, then this is related to the kidney energy directly.

If there is no change, then it may be a more urgent medical issue.

Do you have low blood pressure?

I got to the doctor, my kidneys are healthy as well as the other organs. The only problem seems to be at the colon and further checking will be done. This is something that has to do with a surgery I had several years ago. Thank you all again

Centralforce666 said:

No offense, but if you do not quote people, it is hard for them to see if they have been replied to without manually checking the thread. If the person's original post was made a while ago, for example, they may never even see your reply, because without quoting them, they won't receive a notification.

To quote someone, first go to the post of theirs you want to reply to. Then look to the top right of their post and click on the button with the quotation marks. This will automatically create a post for you with their writing in quotations. From here, you can edit their writing to shorten it, perhaps deleting all of it and simply adding some periods or a space in place of the original writing. This allows you to reply in a manner that notifies them, without quoting every single word of their original writing, which can take up a lot of space.

NakedPluto said:
I got to the doctor, my kidneys are healthy as well as the other organs. The only problem seems to be at the colon and further checking will be done. This is something that has to do with a surgery I had several years ago. Thank you all again

Do your cravings persist? Like Centralforce said, you will want to use foods that are naturally belonging to a salty flavor instead of table salt itself. The cravings, if brought upon by a physiological urge, are a signal from your body to seek out naturally salty-flavored foods, not table salt itself (which is a highly concentrated, processed food item, in reality).

These cravings usually mean the kidneys need support, which is what naturally-salty foods aid. The amount of table salt you describe will actually cause damage instead, as the kidneys and other organs will have to remove it after consumption. You should restrain your use of table salt and instead use these natural food to quench the cravings.

Blitzkreig said:
Centralforce666 said:

Yes the craving do persist, I changed the salt to himalayan salt and it made me even more adicted to it, and so I cut back on all the salt and tried to eat less.

But as the same feelings for salt creep in, I also have it for sweets.

I don't usually have low blood pressure, but sometimes I have and also some heart palpitations and stabbings. But I figured it has to do with the lifestyle I had in the past 2 years. Last 3 months or so I got up in weight in very big proportions. I don't know why, but I got so much fatter that my skin on arms, hips and legs broke leaving stretch marks that sometimes bleed. I had very stressful times also.

I am back on track for now but yes I do have some hearth problems when I'm stressed and it is also linked to shallow breathing when it happens.

When it skips a beat my breathing gets suspended, and for a brief moment I don't feel my legs. But I don't have pains or things like that. Everything is about the lifestyle I had.

NakedPluto said:

Salt cravings indicate kidney problems, sweet cravings indicate spleen/stomach problems. This sounds consistent with a stressed past that also manifested as weight gain. Weight gain is a failure of the spleen to correctly process the food intake accordingly, instead letting it build up as too much fat.

Palpitations of the heart can be many things, probably a yang deficiency related to the yang deficiency of the kidneys. The stabbing indicates some sort of stagnation. The shortness of breath is a symptom of heart qi deficiency as well.

The cravings for salt and sweet are meant to push you to seek out the foods that naturally exhibit these qualities. For salty, that would be olives, sardines, anchovies, seaweed, as well as legumes. For sweet, lots of foods fall in this category, but the ones you should eat would be rice, grains, and especially orange foods like carrot, squash, and pumpkin.

The above foods will actually sate your cravings, whereas the over-concentrated items like salt and junk-food sweets/candy will only harm the associated organs. How is your diet normally?

If you have the financial means, I would definitely see a TCM doctor. Acupuncture is helpful, but can be costly with multiple treatments with no insurance. However, you can have an appointment and get a prescription for herbal formulas, as well as discuss with them the lifestyle choices to improve and maintain health. I can also help discuss these lifestyle factors, if you wish to do so. For herbal formulas, you should converse with CentralForce, as he is very knowledgeable there.

Another thing to mention is something of interest mentioned by GiTM in this thread where he states: "Anything that is chronic throughout the life and from childhood is a very powerful and almost irrefutable sign of a planetary influence in your natal chart that has been and is repeatedly manifesting this as a tied association to your soul composition or a bound negative connection to a specific chakra. "

I thought the above possibly pertained here, so I thought I would let you know. Take care.

Blitzkreig said:

Yes, Pluto and other planetary influences do have this kind of influence in my life. Pluto and Mars are my rulers, also great influence of the Moon.

I will try to change my diet to your advice, but unfortunately, seafoods and olives are out of the question. I think there's nothing more I hate than olives.

I eat rarely, some periods I've eaten only once in 2-3 days for a lot of months, or eaten only one food due to circumstances. Other periods due to my Jupiter, I indulged and overeaten for a whole week. Totally unbalanced.
But usually one meal a day, full of legumes and healthy products.

I drink very very much tea, all kinds of tea. My favourite is Lavender and Black tea. I also for the past 2 years drank shiitake and ganoderma tea. I also take vitamins, A especially.

I don't know if it's related but, I hate and can't eat sour foods. One of the reason I don't eat apples anymore or even grapes. Doesn't matter is it's the sweetest taste, if it is a little sour I reject it, my whole body does. Same with drinks and anything.

I am very interested to figure out the problems of my body. It is a little weird and conflicting because energy wise and as well as abilities go, they have proportionally risen.

When I had kidney pains, after the blockage was opened, from the same organs and intestine area, the whole belly, my body produced electricity. And it is still possible to do it in the circumstances that I may have some colon problems.

As such I truly believe the cravings do have a psychological reasoning and it isn't something health related as something negative, but rather transformative. Also because of the check up to the doctor.

Heart related is another story, as a lot of years back, when I had again..kundalini pains and symptoms, a lot of fire rose up to the heart area where it stagnated. Since then at the back of my heart area I have marks like I had a surgery or something, also the skin nerves are none existent. There are parallel lines between 1-2 cm of scars. Around then up to now I had this sensibility to the heart.

I'm afraid there's not any TCM doctor around my area.

NakedPluto said:
Blitzkreig said:

----

Indulgence in sweets and things that create pleasantries and bliss in the upper chakras including salt and general consumption cravings of related ilk are all ruled heavily by Jupiter. Jupiter's influence in these factors are more manifested when in a strong sign either ruling, co-ruling or if you're a Sagittarius, any means that makes the planet more prominent for you.

Cravings are an addiction that attach to the heart chakra and bliss centres of our psychic chakras creating an associated tie like all other forms of addictions. It can be detached and removed from the self as simple as just firmly, assertively and with determination, belief and intent, detaching and pulling the associated tie of energy out and away from these chakras and yourself and throwing it out and away into the astral to dissipate into nonexistence.

Tea as a side note is also heavily inundated with fluoride, especially black tea. Tea should only be consumed for that reason for very temporary medicinal purposes to help treat something. I was upset too when I was lead to this information because I was drinking too much and trying to take care of my health at the same time.

I'm noticing a lot of people coincidentally bringing up and discussing matters of physical health. I might write up something about this soon to cater to a larger audience as I've been repeating myself a lot in these past few days.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Indulgence in sweets and things that create pleasantries and bliss in the upper chakras including salt and general consumption cravings of related ilk are all ruled heavily by Jupiter. Jupiter's influence in these factors are more manifested when in a strong sign either ruling, co-ruling or if you're a Sagittarius, any means that makes the planet more prominent for you.

What if you have both? Sagittarius Ascendant and Jupiter in Cancer?

I do drink quite a bit of coffee lately I've run around with 1 cup sometimes 2 but lately I've noticed not needing coffee. I have a special plastic spoon that I pour two spoonfuls of brown sugar.

I really regret drinking coffee I wish I never touched the stuff. Hell I've even read that the permanent changes coffee does to the brain is currently being investigated and is an unknown science to a small degree. We can detect changes and infer certain things but we don't know exactly 100% as to how coffee alters the brain as an addictive substance.

I do have my hopes coffee doesn't permanently affect the brain and can be shaken off. I should probably quit coffee but it's already a habit.

Tea as a side note is also heavily inundated with fluoride, especially black tea.
I'm noticing a lot of people coincidentally bringing up and discussing matters of physical health. I might write up something about this soon to cater to a larger audience as I've been repeating myself a lot in these past few days.

Wait flouride because it contains flouride naturally or a natural form of flouride. Or are you talking about the process used, using fluoridated water and fluids to create the tea. Or are you talking about the watering used in agriculture to raise the tea crops. Can you help me understand?

Gear88 said:
I really regret drinking coffee I wish I never touched the stuff. Hell I've even read that the permanent changes coffee does to the brain is currently being investigated and is an unknown science to a small degree. We can detect changes and infer certain things but we don't know exactly 100% as to how coffee alters the brain as an addictive substance.

I do have my hopes coffee doesn't permanently affect the brain and can be shaken off. I should probably quit coffee but it's already a habit.

If you'd know what I have done to my body before, you would not be so worried about something as simple as coffee. You can quit it, if you Will.

You underestimate yourself and the magick that is available to us.

It's up to you.

Gear88 said:

What if you have both? Sagittarius Ascendant and Jupiter in Cancer?

I do drink quite a bit of coffee lately I've run around with 1 cup sometimes 2 but lately I've noticed not needing coffee. I have a special plastic spoon that I pour two spoonfuls of brown sugar.

Like any addiction it can be deprogrammed and gradually reduced and removed from the self by just reducing your intake little by little every day, but you need to have decent discipline for this and actually assert yourself for it.

Anything in consistent regularity of excess every single day can cause issues in the body. Even too much water than you need every single day can be bad and water intoxication does in fact exist, course that's more of a short-term effect and you'd need to chug an incredible amount of water to get there. Coffee beans are seeds, pretty much all seeds in plants have varying chemical composites contained within them to some degree to activate the seed to grow and kickstart a plant's lifecycle.

These chemicals are not meant for human consumption of course but because they're in such minor doses, the global health organizations and food regulations bypass it. But when it comes to coffee they obviously refuse to take into account that people consume this stuff regularly every single day and it adds up.

Coffee itself artificially stimulates the Sacral Chakra, causing problems of potential blockages and hindrances from relying on it's own actual energy distribution. But dietary-wise, coffee itself, due to the low chemical doses of the coffee beans, it takes long-term consistency of regular consumption to have any effects. Usually I would assume it could take about a year or two of consuming coffee every single day before it causes any real physical effects but the spiritual effects can be much faster.

The body can deposit chemicals in the brain, and though I highly doubt any permanent damage would manifest, there is of course problems it can definitely cause.

Gear88 said:
Tea as a side note is also heavily inundated with fluoride, especially black tea.

Wait flouride because it contains flouride naturally or a natural form of flouride. Or are you talking about the process used, using fluoridated water and fluids to create the tea. Or are you talking about the watering used in agriculture to raise the tea crops. Can you help me understand?

When tea is grown and cultivated, the farmers water them with typical fluoridated tap water. The tea leaves suck up and consume the water but then the plant doesn't know what to do with the fluoride that was in the water, so it deposits the chemical in it's leaves causing it to increasingly gather in potency inside the plant.

This fluoride is then released from the plant cells with hot water along with the flavouring of the tea itself which people then consume.

NakedPluto said:

How do you feel on a day to day basis? Ok energy and comfort levels? As Satanists, we have more room for error with physical means for health, but if your physical body is being severely imbalanced, there is only so much that can be done on the spiritual side of things. Obviously, if you feel so bad that you cannot meditate, this is also a problem. As long as you are doing fine, on a daily basis, you shouldn't worry too much. That is mainly what I try to accomplish.

If your spiritual power has been increasing, obviously this is a good sign that everything is moving in the positive direction. Perhaps you should focus on your heart, as it was mentioned by others in this thread that the heart chakra relates to addictions. If you still feel heart symptoms, then this may still be relevant.

How is your eating now? Strange eating certainly can result in constipation and what not. Do you just not feel hungry, or do you feel other emotions, like discomfort with food? Do you get hunger pains and just ignore them? I would do your best to resolve this, as you don't want it to hurt you later.

By the way, I found one place you could use for a telehealth visit and subsequent herbs shipped to you. It doesn't say their pricing, but if I had to guess, it would probably be $30-45 for the visit, and the herbs are about $25 per bottle, based on what you get. You are really paying for the diagnosis, though. This should give you some insight into your body's condition, from the physical side of things.

KC Herbs Telehealth appt

Anyway, good luck to you!

NakedPluto said:

That is concerning, kundalini can cause a lot of very rare health problems. You should work with the Gods on this issue AND doctors. They can appoint you to the right one. I have peed pitch black before, and have had seizures that froze my lungs. I didn’t know this was from serpent energy, but it was. Beware of any treatments that they will try to push on you unless you have good communications with the Gods and verify it. I got a health reading from HP HC that didn’t denote any of the health issues I was experiencing, so I finally got cued into this. I had prematurely activated my serpent very young, and didn’t have a strong line with the Gods and I was advised to just stop because I didn’t understand what I was doing. When I hit 20, the major physical symptoms really began. You could try finishing the flow of this energy, work with your GD. Based on the rarity of this, my first guess is dealing with the serpent. Get into contact with the Gods and they can help you figure out what you need to do.

I was not ready for some of the work I had to do and I had to wait some of the problems out for a period of time. It’s still a little bit of a mystery. I wasn’t open enough for an invocation but my GD waited until I was in the right position and came in HOT. This saved my life but was very intense and NOT Easy. Get a meditation schedule from them, and stay on it consistently. Don’t postpone this issue or wait until the last minute, slow and steady upwards growth.

Sundara said:
That is concerning, kundalini can cause a lot of very rare health problems. You should work with the Gods on this issue AND doctors. They can appoint you to the right one. I have peed pitch black before, and have had seizures that froze my lungs. I didn’t know this was from serpent energy, but it was. Beware of any treatments that they will try to push on you unless you have good communications with the Gods and verify it. I got a health reading from HP HC that didn’t denote any of the health issues I was experiencing, so I finally got cued into this. I had prematurely activated my serpent very young, and didn’t have a strong line with the Gods and I was advised to just stop because I didn’t understand what I was doing. When I hit 20, the major physical symptoms really began. You could try finishing the flow of this energy, work with your GD. Based on the rarity of this, my first guess is dealing with the serpent. Get into contact with the Gods and they can help you figure out what you need to do.

I was not ready for some of the work I had to do and I had to wait some of the problems out for a period of time. It’s still a little bit of a mystery. I wasn’t open enough for an invocation but my GD waited until I was in the right position and came in HOT. This saved my life but was very intense and NOT Easy. Get a meditation schedule from them, and stay on it consistently. Don’t postpone this issue or wait until the last minute, slow and steady upwards growth.

Yes, Sundara, you are very right of the cause of the above-mentioned symptoms. I thank you and everyone who commented to help me, it matters a lot.

I figured out what the problem was and is (almost gone). The focus is a very unbalanced water of my sacral, which was at the influence of various actions spiritually of mine, coupled with the Serpent of Fire and rising of sexual energy, my whole water element ran out the window.

I have to thank enormously to my Guardian Anubis, if it weren't for his care my system would've failed completely.

As I said, the salt cravings were for the need of water retention, as well as having reaction to sour things which were of overload of fire element.

My element composition in natal chart shows also 0 water. (Ironically I am an artist)

Besides the water being affected in my system, my sexual energy rising repeatedly left me without sexual activity and desire in that sense.
Bowel movements became more and more harder. At one point I thought it was because of a surgery I had when I was a kid.

But with intuition and communicating with my Guardian almost at the sentence of damnation, I received the Varuna mantra, which I used and got to discover a whole new aspect of clarity and communication, from which I found out entirely about the danger I'm in with the lack of water at the sacral chakra.

For 2 months I only got to function with treatment and pills for the bowel movement, with no healing but barely necessary movements, that were even higher damaging to my health. Doctors were baffled as they didn't knew what was up. I was appointed for an open surgery check up and colonoscopy.

Right then I postponed and started slowly working with water. Got helped tremendously by the Gods.

Now what I have to do is further patch things up with water in the system. Another problem which I think counted for was ..that I was leaking energy out as soon as it regenerated in that area, as I like to experiment with electricity. Big failure and cringe chapter for me. So that is that.

Everything is fine and bearable now, this problem constructed itself in a long time to have this big of a deal in my life now. But with knowledge everything becomes easy to heal and not be stupid again :lol:

--

And in respects to your experience with the Kundalini, I absolutely understand what you say at a premature awakening. I remember being 12 13 years old not being able to sit down because of the pain at the bone tail and the spikes. As you said, we got helped and tempered.

My case is very dubious to even believe, as when I was such a little kid, like 6 years old, I found out my fathers stash of yoga magazines. Like hundreds, as he was an yogi and a spiritual man. And since then I was opened to a whole world of sexual photos and different yantras. Around to that same age, I was very inspired to associate the orgasm to my imagination of desire. Basically I was programming my energy since then. Since then also, I felt a pressure on my tail bone, only to ask my father what was that...I am feeling there. He responded so simple and understanding to a little kid: "Kundalini". Since then I was obsessed and at around 12, 13 it awakened. Now I'm 22 and don't know how to master myself more efficiently for the Serpent, and I have kindergarten problems like the above I mentioned. :lol:

NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:

Yes, Sundara, you are very right of the cause of the above-mentioned symptoms. I thank you and everyone who commented to help me, it matters a lot.

I figured out what the problem was and is (almost gone). The focus is a very unbalanced water of my sacral, which was at the influence of various actions spiritually of mine, coupled with the Serpent of Fire and rising of sexual energy, my whole water element ran out the window.

I have to thank enormously to my Guardian Anubis, if it weren't for his care my system would've failed completely.

As I said, the salt cravings were for the need of water retention, as well as having reaction to sour things which were of overload of fire element.

My element composition in natal chart shows also 0 water. (Ironically I am an artist)

Besides the water being affected in my system, my sexual energy rising repeatedly left me without sexual activity and desire in that sense.
Bowel movements became more and more harder. At one point I thought it was because of a surgery I had when I was a kid.

But with intuition and communicating with my Guardian almost at the sentence of damnation, I received the Varuna mantra, which I used and got to discover a whole new aspect of clarity and communication, from which I found out entirely about the danger I'm in with the lack of water at the sacral chakra.

For 2 months I only got to function with treatment and pills for the bowel movement, with no healing but barely necessary movements, that were even higher damaging to my health. Doctors were baffled as they didn't knew what was up. I was appointed for an open surgery check up and colonoscopy.

Right then I postponed and started slowly working with water. Got helped tremendously by the Gods.

Now what I have to do is further patch things up with water in the system. Another problem which I think counted for was ..that I was leaking energy out as soon as it regenerated in that area, as I like to experiment with electricity. Big failure and cringe chapter for me. So that is that.

Everything is fine and bearable now, this problem constructed itself in a long time to have this big of a deal in my life now. But with knowledge everything becomes easy to heal and not be stupid again :lol:

--

And in respects to your experience with the Kundalini, I absolutely understand what you say at a premature awakening. I remember being 12 13 years old not being able to sit down because of the pain at the bone tail and the spikes. As you said, we got helped and tempered.

My case is very dubious to even believe, as when I was such a little kid, like 6 years old, I found out my fathers stash of yoga magazines. Like hundreds, as he was an yogi and a spiritual man. And since then I was opened to a whole world of sexual photos and different yantras. Around to that same age, I was very inspired to associate the orgasm to my imagination of desire. Basically I was programming my energy since then. Since then also, I felt a pressure on my tail bone, only to ask my father what was that...I am feeling there. He responded so simple and understanding to a little kid: "Kundalini". Since then I was obsessed and at around 12, 13 it awakened. Now I'm 22 and don't know how to master myself more efficiently for the Serpent, and I have kindergarten problems like the above I mentioned. :lol:

Not hard to believe, that’s the same age mine woke up, I don’t believe that a person is ready for that at their first period though. The first time I would’ve been truly capable of handling what I did would’ve been at 17. I had my period at 11. I am very certain that I wasn’t fully matured until 17 though. I was somewhat sexually active early on, but I wasn’t truly fully developed until 17. There were a lot of very difficult issues that presented with this. It would’ve been wise to not even touch meditation at that age for me, all I did was open my chakras and stay on a light schedule for about 3 months. I’m glad your GD was able to get you through that, keep following his advice and take it steady.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back