Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black tea, green tea, white tea - warnings

Sundara

I’ve seen recommendations in the groups here on switching from coffee to these teas for caffeine content. I’m sure we are all aware of the dangers of fluoride and aluminum at this point. When I was 16 I went through a health kick phase, many times the gods would guide me to particular remedies and some I experimented with on my own. I was still semi-unaware at this point of what they’d be telling me. I received multiple warnings about the green tea I was drinking but I did not recognize it. This would up in developing a sleep issue where I was advised to stop drinking it, I almost passed out in class. I’m glad I was advised to stop drinking it and I believe this happened for a reason as there’s numerous reports of flouride poisoning from green black and white tea. I personally believe coffee is safer than these teas. I’ve never developed any conditions from drinking coffee, not even the same amount of fatigue. Not to say it’s healthy but all of my signs point to black tea ect as being a more dangerous alternative. White tea has the least amt of caffeine and flouride of all of these. It belongs in the same group though. It may be safer.

This is because in these plants, and they’re closely related to each other, flouride and aluminum specifically gathers in their leaves in high concentrates. The content can not be perfectly monitored or garunteed even in brands that claim the dose is low. Black tea is the only tea pushed upon us by kikes as well. Even googling this information now, many articles will try to defend black teas flouride content and downplay it.

I would personally not buy into this. I personally feel that even once or twice a day is very harmful.

I’ve included a link but it’s easy to find this information with digging. More information may be needed. If you defend it you could ask the gods for more guidance on this to see if there is any brand out there that is safe. I do not believe so. A lot of these teas are also from China and if you don’t know how fucked China’s food supply is, Maxine has written on this. The claimed health benefits of these teas are far more exaggerated as well, if even existent. I’d compare the hype of these teas to the hype of weed and tobacco. Antioxidants? Sure. Tobacco and weed carry trace amounts of those as well.

I’d really urge anyone to do research and work with the gods before committing to a medication, supplement, or similar. Especially herbal. There are many that can cause severe liver damage, worse than certain pharmaceuticals.

How about Red tea ? Is it safe to drink ?
I'm not that fond of hot drinks usually. But your advice and opinion is appreciated :)

To anyone who is reading this and has allergies, stay away from milk tea.

Ofc, expermient for yourself if it makes your allergies worse. If it doesn't then feel blessed.

Sundara said:
I think it's in itself flawed to call things poisonous in a generalized sense. For example, your body may have simply had a balance where drinking the bitter green tea caused bad effects. You also may have taken the tea at the wrong times, such as too late into the day, and/or in too high doses or from cheap brands.

I'm replying here about this because Centralforce told me to drink green tea (or coffee) in the morning, because its bitterness helps my specific condition to heal better. I've been doing this with great effects, using green tea. I would recommend anyone who is worried about these things to simply try listening more to their body and not doing anything that causes bad effects. What works for one person may have harmful effects for another.

I wonder what he would have to say about this then. Curious. Yeah I’m certain green tea or other teas have parts that are good to them, but the fluoridation that’s gathers in the leaves is not a natural part of the plant. Nor is the aluminum. It has a jewish origin. I’ve personally experienced bad effects with green tea, I don’t think anyone would be immune to flouride poisoning that does happen from certain teas. Here’s one other recent case. Maybe you guys should talk about it.

Everyone is individual as well, and nothing anyone says should take precedence if you know something is right for you. There are many “rare” cases where the benefits outweigh risks with many drugs that would generally be considered harmful. I’ve experienced this before with something that really wound up saving my life but I didn’t know it would.

I’ve seen people on their death beds prescribed amphetamine to bring them energy in their last days so they can get up and converse with family members, or finish their will which would then save their families legacy. Amphetamine for anyone else is a big fucking no.

https://reference.medscape.com/viewarticle/935276?src=wnl_casechlg_200825_mscpref_reader&uac=347414PX&impID=2523598&faf=1

in winter i am addicted to tea and many hot drinks specially to Nescafe type 3 in1 unfortunately ,
i think i have to find replacement .

Fluoride and aluminium uptake in plants is highly dependent on where they're grown and the quality of the soil and water there.

There are no hard and fast rules regarding particular teas except for the herbal properties that each plant possesses.

Teas and coffee are bitter and diuretics which have a draining (not tonic) effect on the body. Not everyone should be having them at all times but they are not inherently toxic on their own, nor do they have some apparent jewish energy in them.

Just on amphetamines, they have a close relation in the herbal medicine world, Ephedra which is used to save the lives of people who are afflicted by a strong external illness such as flu.

The strong energy of this herb is very clearing and it makes the patient sweat alot which is very damaging to blood and yin but in some instances where the person might die from the flu or whatever external illness they have, it can do a great deal of good too.

Recently, I just mentioned that I have tea sometimes. I didn't intend it to sound like a recommendation.

all tea causes adrenal burnout; vasoconstriction; neuropathy from the sugar released by gluconeogenesis (a result of adrenal hormone secretion). All caffeine including chocolate is a health hazard big time

Aryan_Initiate said:
all tea causes adrenal burnout; vasoconstriction; neuropathy from the sugar released by gluconeogenesis (a result of adrenal hormone secretion). All caffeine including chocolate is a health hazard big time
Yes yes, caffeine will kill you, just like even the tiniest bit of white sugar or alcohol. Lol

Shael said:
Aryan_Initiate said:
Yes yes, caffeine will kill you, just like even the tiniest bit of white sugar or alcohol. Lol

Balance is key.

Sundara said:
I’ve seen recommendations in the groups here on switching from coffee to these teas for caffeine content. I’m sure we are all aware of the dangers of fluoride and aluminum at this point. When I was 16 I went through a health kick phase, many times the gods would guide me to particular remedies and some I experimented with on my own. I was still semi-unaware at this point of what they’d be telling me. I received multiple warnings about the green tea I was drinking but I did not recognize it. This would up in developing a sleep issue where I was advised to stop drinking it, I almost passed out in class. I’m glad I was advised to stop drinking it and I believe this happened for a reason as there’s numerous reports of flouride poisoning from green black and white tea. I personally believe coffee is safer than these teas. I’ve never developed any conditions from drinking coffee, not even the same amount of fatigue. Not to say it’s healthy but all of my signs point to black tea ect as being a more dangerous alternative. White tea has the least amt of caffeine and flouride of all of these. It belongs in the same group though. It may be safer.

This is because in these plants, and they’re closely related to each other, flouride and aluminum specifically gathers in their leaves in high concentrates. The content can not be perfectly monitored or garunteed even in brands that claim the dose is low. Black tea is the only tea pushed upon us by kikes as well. Even googling this information now, many articles will try to defend black teas flouride content and downplay it.

I would personally not buy into this. I personally feel that even once or twice a day is very harmful.

I’ve included a link but it’s easy to find this information with digging. More information may be needed. If you defend it you could ask the gods for more guidance on this to see if there is any brand out there that is safe. I do not believe so. A lot of these teas are also from China and if you don’t know how fucked China’s food supply is, Maxine has written on this. The claimed health benefits of these teas are far more exaggerated as well, if even existent. I’d compare the hype of these teas to the hype of weed and tobacco. Antioxidants? Sure. Tobacco and weed carry trace amounts of those as well.

I’d really urge anyone to do research and work with the gods before committing to a medication, supplement, or similar. Especially herbal. There are many that can cause severe liver damage, worse than certain pharmaceuticals.

Black tea, green tea and white tea all come from the same plant.
Black tea is oxidized green tea. White tea is the tiniest of leaves, just the tips, of the tea plant.

To be honest, I do think that green tea also has an influence on pineal gland (negative) just like black tea. Although green tea is a little healthier.

I don't think its necessary to even consume this once a week.

sonnenkraft said:
in winter i am addicted to tea and many hot drinks specially to Nescafe type 3 in1 unfortunately ,
i think i have to find replacement .

Nestle is owned by jews i would stay away from it

Lunar Dance 666 said:
To be honest, I do think that green tea also has an influence on pineal gland (negative) just like black tea. Although green tea is a little healthier.

I don't think its necessary to even consume this once a week.

Hi, thanks for all your posts. What influence does green tea have on the pineal gland?

Caffeine causes adrenaline to be released. So i'm guessing caffeine actually stresses the body over time?

At the moment, I drink a cup as soon as I wake up, it gets me very wired, it does feel like a high. I would probably be more grounded without it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back