Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Biokinesis

aulusplautius666

Hi all.I thought well and I want to ask questions about biokinesis.. I want to do biokinesis. I know this is a difficult way. I know that it uses more energy than usual. But I am determined and confident. I want to change my height. I have diet and sport program to do with biokinesis. Besides these, how exactly is biokinesis? Should I do it like a spell. Should I use the runes? Or should it just be a meditation that I will image? Please help me.

Gaius said:
Hi all.I thought well and I want to ask questions about biokinesis.. I want to do biokinesis. I know this is a difficult way. I know that it uses more energy than usual. But I am determined and confident. I want to change my height. I have diet and sport program to do with biokinesis. Besides these, how exactly is biokinesis? Should I do it like a spell. Should I use the runes? Or should it just be a meditation that I will image? Please help me.

Ghost in the Machine wrote about fixing his body after healing it. You can search through his posts, I think it was maybe around January. He was just moving his injury to its original state though. This is much different than height.

Visualization alone likely won't be enough. I don't know exactly what mantra/technique would work, however. You should just wait until you are more advanced. Perhaps you will discover it yourself, or you could ask your GD. There are routes one can use to procure knowledge about a topic, in the event that you need to discover how on your own.

Gaius said:

Corny as it sounds, maybe you should spend all that time and energy learning to accept yourself for who you are rather than trying to change something insignificant to your advancement or health. How is changing your height going to advance you in anyway? Its just going to make you feel less insecure, which meditation in itself will do over time

Depending on your age you may not be able to increase your height. After a certain period in time your growth plates fuze and unless you are going to somehow unfuze your growth plates you are out of luck. If you did want to increase your height through biokenisis there are two things which manage your height.

1. Growth plates being fused or unfuzed

2. Human growth hormone HGH amount released from pituitary gland

You would have to unfuze your growth plates and then increase your HGH. Afterwards you would have to re-fuze your growth plates and return your HGH level to normal. If you are unable to unfuze your growth plates then you are out of luck because increased HGH doesn't increase bone length after the growth plates fuze. HGH makes your bones thicker if there is an excessive amount of it instead of longer.

If Biokenises is something you are really interested in then you would have to do a lot of in depth scientific research on the things which control what you wish to change. For instance if you wanted more muscle mass without excercise you could decrease the amount of myostatin you had but that could lead to problems in your joints due to myostatin moderating the amount of collogin in your joints which prevents them from hurting when you use them. Also lower levels of myostatin leads to decreased muscular compression due to the muscles having more mass but less volume. You would look cool muscular but would be much weaker than someone who got those muscles by excercise.

There are a lot of very complex systems in the body that you can fuck up if you aren't careful so if you decide to go with biokenisis in the end make sure you do a lot of studying.

If you just want to appear taller for social reasons or for the benefits of being taller and altering your biological height isn't important then pick yourself up some Tall Men Shoes

Shrouded said:
Depending on your age you may not be able to increase your height. After a certain period in time your growth plates fuze and unless you are going to somehow unfuze your growth plates you are out of luck. If you did want to increase your height through biokenisis there are two things which manage your height.

You would have to unfuze your growth plates and then increase your HGH. Afterwards you would have to re-fuze your growth plates and return your HGH level to normal. If you are unable to unfuze your growth plates then you are out of luck because increased HGH doesn't increase bone length after the growth plates fuze. HGH makes your bones thicker if there is an excessive amount of it instead of longer.

If Biokenises is something you are really interested in then you would have to do a lot of in depth scientific research on the things which control what you wish to change. For instance if you wanted more muscle mass without excercise you could decrease the amount of myostatin you had but that could lead to problems in your joints due to myostatin moderating the amount of collogin in your joints which prevents them from hurting when you use them. Also lower levels of myostatin leads to decreased muscular compression due to the muscles having more mass but less volume. You would look cool muscular but would be much weaker than someone who got those muscles by excercise.

There are a lot of very complex systems in the body that you can fuck up if you aren't careful so if you decide to go with biokenisis in the end make sure you do a lot of studying.

If you just want to appear taller for social reasons or for the benefits of being taller and altering your biological height isn't important then pick yourself up some Tall Men Shoes
Hai,firstly, thank you your advises.I am 18. I go to hospital and check my growth plates still open.I use nutrition like arginine,ornithine and lysine to help my growh hormone increase.I also buy gravity boots for help.I read all ot of stuff but still don't know how I use biokinesis.What is it? What to do? I use runes or this is like spells?

Gaius said:
Shrouded said:

Hai,firstly, thank you your advises.I am 18. I go to hospital and check my growth plates still open.I use nutrition like arginine,ornithine and lysine to help my growh hormone increase.I also buy gravity boots for help.I read all ot of stuff but still don't know how I use biokinesis.What is it? What to do? I use runes or this is like spells?

BioKenisis is a very advanced form of magick and you need to be spiritually powerful enough to preform it. If you have not done the 40 day I recommend doing it. Aftwards I would recommend completing the 6 month program as well. If you wish to start ASAP then I would say do the 40 day first and then do a spell to help yourself grow taller. Here are the links to the three things I mentioned above.

40 day - https://satanisgod.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
6 month - https://web.archive.org/web/20150506100929/http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Hells_Army_Manual.htm
The three steps of witchcraft(Explains magick) - https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

I would also recommend reading the following links

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PowersofMind.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Expect.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TheMind.html

Meditation is essential to the powers of the soul. You cannot cast magick properly without power meditation.

Jihiji12 said:
Gaius said:

Corny as it sounds, maybe you should spend all that time and energy learning to accept yourself for who you are rather than trying to change something insignificant to your advancement or health. How is changing your height going to advance you in anyway? Its just going to make you feel less insecure, which meditation in itself will do over time

Pretty much what Jihiji said. Changing your height is not going to make you happy if it's just a background desire and in time you may realize this.

I once wanted to be like 6'8 ft tall to be more intimidating, but I realized how much I love being able to fit into spaces some people can't, I'm not short, just average, being that tall was just a desire nothing more. I realize I'm quick and nimble and I fit perfectly for everything, most importantly door frames and cars. Really all you'd, from what I can presume, have to do is simply(it's very likely not simple at all) bio-kinetically kickstart your growth and physical development again in DNA and biological process since at a point we stop growing, but perhaps, and I don't know for sure what would constitute this, this could be enabled again for a time to be stopped at a desired height.

Honestly though what you're asking for isn't realistic in the personal sense of what you think will make you happy if this is just something based off of a needless want. If you suffer from something like say, dwarfism, than I could understand the desire in that case. But even still with this, when it comes to desires and things like that, personal health and spiritual advancement first, you have an eternity of time there's no need to rush into things without true clarity of the whole picture, there will come a time and perhaps even when that time comes you likely won't even want it anymore.

Biokinesis takes a good amount of power and to perform it for major things you need to have a decently powerful soul or at least a higher than average level of bioelectricity/vril/witchpower in the first place, otherwise you're sacrificing far too much time to gather up enough energy to be put into the working again and again. Your lower chakras preferably should also be healthy, clean, unblocked and decently powerful because they rule over manifesting and working with physical matters and biokinesis is all about the physical body on the physical plane. And of course there is the proper focus and intents needed, sometimes the littlest of things need to be accounted for.

I had to do a lot of research on the human skeletal and muscular structure for example to figure out how to bio-kinetically fix my spine from a work-place injury of which chiropractoring and everything else for half a year was simply not fixing, so I resorted to my favourite power biokinesis once again (I walk and run perfectly fine now with zero pain).

I needed to be quite specific on what to heal and recover so it was also a lot of experimenting with what caused some pain, figuring out and researching how or why, what caused it specifically, which way the spine was shifted out from, which muscles needed to be grown and which things needed to be redeveloped and fixed as well as shifted in order to push the spine back into it's proper place, and all that tedious detail. I had to take into account things like the sciatic nerve as well and what have you so I didn't mess anything up (which I did the first try in biokinesis to fix my spine, I didn't take into account the nerve and the surrounding muscles and actually accidentally made the injury worse).

Working with the physical body is a little bit more detail oriented than working with the spiritual body depending on what your focus is. Sometimes it's super simple, sometimes it's not.

Shrouded said:

You should not think this way when it comes to magick. It can done things considered impossible by science.

First you should accept yourself as you are, you may think you need to be taller but most of the time this is not the case, I've heard of other people just using affirmations to grow taller and it did work, it took times but it did work. It's not impossible especially if you are a SS but it does require a lot of energy of which honestly you can use to do more usefull things like advancing spiritually and with the F-RTR. Now unless you are really short, to the point it's almost a illness (I know someone who is really too short for his age) then don't do the spell, I'm not the tallest either. Honestly, all of these "rules" on how you should look are all jewish bullshits, I like short and tall guys and never had a problem, if we lived in a better world this would have not been a huge problem at all.

luis said:
Shrouded said:

You should not think this way when it comes to magick. It can done things considered impossible by science.

First you should accept yourself as you are, you may think you need to be taller but most of the time this is not the case, I've heard of other people just using affirmations to grow taller and it did work, it took times but it did work. It's not impossible especially if you are a SS but it does require a lot of energy of which honestly you can use to do more usefull things like advancing spiritually and with the F-RTR. Now unless you are really short, to the point it's almost a illness (I know someone who is really too short for his age) then don't do the spell, I'm not the tallest either. Honestly, all of these "rules" on how you should look are all jewish bullshits, I like short and tall guys and never had a problem, if we lived in a better world this would have not been a huge problem at all.

Biokenisis is the control of biology. If he wants to use Biokenisis instead of simple magic then wouldn't following the laws of biology be imperative? Biokenisis is something extremely advanced so I encouraged him to do the 40 day and then just use the three laws of witchcraft and create a spell which would work.

Magick has definitely done stuff which science has considered impossible but that is merely because we are not technologically advanced enough to see 100% of the electromagnetic spectrum. With just our eyes we only see 0.0035% of it and with our current technology we cannot see all of it either.

When working trying to change yourself biologically I think it would definitely be best to use magick which relies on the objective truths of our biology. Things that we know 100% happen. This way we will ensure it will work.

If there is something we don't have knowledge of the inner workings of then magick should be more vague. However, If it is possible to identify how something works to increase your chances of success by further directing your will then I think you should.

Shrouded said:
luis said:
Shrouded said:

Biokenisis is the control of biology. If he wants to use Biokenisis instead of simple magic then wouldn't following the laws of biology be imperative? Biokenisis is something extremely advanced so I encouraged him to do the 40 day and then just use the three laws of witchcraft and create a spell which would work.

Magick has definitely done stuff which science has considered impossible but that is merely because we are not technologically advanced enough to see 100% of the electromagnetic spectrum. With just our eyes we only see 0.0035% of it and with our current technology we cannot see all of it either.

When working trying to change yourself biologically I think it would definitely be best to use magick which relies on the objective truths of our biology. Things that we know 100% happen. This way we will ensure it will work.

If there is something we don't have knowledge of the inner workings of then magick should be more vague. However, If it is possible to identify how something works to increase your chances of success by further directing your will then I think you should.
"Magick has definitely done stuff which science has considered impossible but that is merely because we are not technologically advanced enough to see 100% of the electromagnetic spectrum. With just our eyes we only see 0.0035% of it and with our current technology we cannot see all of it either."
You said yourself, magick can do thing science currently can't see, I mean it's not like science has studied the effects of biokinesis or magick in general. In my opinion what the OP asked it can be done, yes it takes a lot of energy and in general unless you are short like a gnome to were it can count as a illness I would not try to "fix" it at all and just start to accept yourself first, advance and see if it's something that you would change when you are advanced.

Ive done biokinesis, but nothing as fascinating as ghost in the machine. Ive increased blood flow to my brain in hopes of improving the way it functions, but I had to cancel it as I had a very strange pressure inside my head. I was able to transfer energy into a vegitable and make it vibrate slightly, but I was trying to make it twist in a 90 degree angle.
In my opinion, adjusting your height can cause a lot more problems than you originally had. If you screw up you could impair the spine, or you could grow your body in different proportions and look worse. I wouldnt bother, but if youre so determined then go ahead. I use biokinesis in almost the same way I heal, I direct energy to the part of the body or object I intend to influence, visualize how I would like to influence it with bright vibrant white gold (black would probably work too, maybe better even) and then affirm what I want exactly. That's it, every spell regardless of what it was meant to do I completed it this way. Just be careful, and if you do something that makes you feel uncomfortable you should stop if you dont know the risks.

WEASZX said:
Ive done biokinesis, but nothing as fascinating as ghost in the machine. Ive increased blood flow to my brain in hopes of improving the way it functions, but I had to cancel it as I had a very strange pressure inside my head. I was able to transfer energy into a vegitable and make it vibrate slightly, but I was trying to make it twist in a 90 degree angle.
In my opinion, adjusting your height can cause a lot more problems than you originally had. If you screw up you could impair the spine, or you could grow your body in different proportions and look worse. I wouldnt bother, but if youre so determined then go ahead. I use biokinesis in almost the same way I heal, I direct energy to the part of the body or object I intend to influence, visualize how I would like to influence it with bright vibrant white gold (black would probably work too, maybe better even) and then affirm what I want exactly. That's it, every spell regardless of what it was meant to do I completed it this way. Just be careful, and if you do something that makes you feel uncomfortable you should stop if you dont know the risks.
That is why you need a good affirmation. What you did is quite...not good. Increasing the blood flow to the brain will not make you more intelligent, if you did a spell to make you more intelligent you could have used your energy in a better way.

This is possible but unlikely to succeed. You may also inadvertently harm yourself. We are not Gods yet.

I recommend limb lengthening surgery. It is relatively expensive so I suggest money meditations, if necessary. This is far safer and much more practical.

Hi. :)
What exactly should I feel or visualize if I want to change my eye color? I find the process quite interesting, but for now I don't know exactly where to start.
I know that I can use this energy for something else and that the color of the eyes does not matter in the sense that it does not affect spiritual advancement.
But for other reasons I would like to do that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back