Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best Diet for white people

RavenSky666

I am just curious honestly, so much of the food we eat is now from all over the world that I feel we have lost touch with the true diets of our people. I am certain it's one of the reasons for diabetes, obesity, and heart issues. not the only reason, but one of the reasons. I say this because every race has a diet specific to them, the black race, the asian race and the White race. Now I am looking at this from a perspective of a white person living in America. I am not sure how the diets of our white European countries have been impacted, but I know in America we eat the foods of several different races almost every day! Like we eat Asian food and we eat Mexican food and we eat Indian food, etc, but we don't really eat the food that is probably healthiest and best for white people as we should. We eat so many different things that are probably not great for our bodies because our ancestors did not eat this way. our Ancestors ate food that was local to their countries for centuries. But now in this day and age we eat food that is imported from all over the world! and I feel that can't be good. I don't think that eating it once in a while is terrible, but it's such a staple of the American diet now, and I think it's partly why all the races in America have so many health issues. If we return to trying to mostly eat a diet rich in foods from our native lands, I think it will help us greatly. My only issue, What IS the best diet for white people? Would it be closer to a diet in foods like Greek food? like mainly things like dairy, poultry, red meats, local fish, bread, fruits and berries local to where our ancestors are from? I know it is going to vary from country to country slightly, My ancestry is mainly from the Germanic part of Europe. I would love to hear some suggestions about the best diet for white people. I really want to start eating more healthy foods that are closer to what my ancestors ate. I realized I eat way too many foods that are from other races than I should, and it may be why I feel sluggish sometimes and have trouble with fluctuating weight.

RavenSky666 said:
I am just curious honestly, so much of the food we eat is now from all over the world that I feel we have lost touch with the true diets of our people. I am certain it's one of the reasons for diabetes, obesity, and heart issues. not the only reason, but one of the reasons. I say this because every race has a diet specific to them, the black race, the asian race and the White race. Now I am looking at this from a perspective of a white person living in America. I am not sure how the diets of our white European countries have been impacted, but I know in America we eat the foods of several different races almost every day! Like we eat Asian food and we eat Mexican food and we eat Indian food, etc, but we don't really eat the food that is probably healthiest and best for white people as we should. We eat so many different things that are probably not great for our bodies because our ancestors did not eat this way. our Ancestors ate food that was local to their countries for centuries. But now in this day and age we eat food that is imported from all over the world! and I feel that can't be good. I don't think that eating it once in a while is terrible, but it's such a staple of the American diet now, and I think it's partly why all the races in America have so many health issues. If we return to trying to mostly eat a diet rich in foods from our native lands, I think it will help us greatly. My only issue, What IS the best diet for white people? Would it be closer to a diet in foods like Greek food? like mainly things like dairy, poultry, red meats, local fish, bread, fruits and berries local to where our ancestors are from? I know it is going to vary from country to country slightly, My ancestry is mainly from the Germanic part of Europe. I would love to hear some suggestions about the best diet for white people. I really want to start eating more healthy foods that are closer to what my ancestors ate. I realized I eat way too many foods that are from other races than I should, and it may be why I feel sluggish sometimes and have trouble with fluctuating weight.

The main issue is not the racial aspect of it, the main issue is that all food today is processed and covered in a laundry list of chemicals. In addition to that, the proportions of each food group has been altered to be very meat and processed grain heavy. It should be more veggie based.

In order of importance, one should go: whole food diet ---> healthy-proportioned, whole food diet ---> organic, healthy-proportioned, whole food diet

After this, one can apply a seasonal approach, which accounts for climate and weather. In general, the food around you in a current climate is what supports you. For example, in summer, the abundance of fruits offsets the heat. In winter, the absence of fruit and some plants pushes you to eat more meat, dried grains/fruits, nuts, beans. You can google for a full breakdown of all the seasons.

I think, at this point, you can concern yourself with a racial diet, which would then involve you just studying the veggies and animals of that climate for each season. As far as imported food goes, Dr. Jack Kruse mentions that eating a non-native food, such as a banana, in the middle of winter, gives your body mixed signals as to what it should be doing. It basically desyncs it from the environment around you, with metabolic health implications.

The way I think one should view diet is such that they don't commit any grave errors that would imbalance themselves. However, with yoga and power meditation, one can nullify the harmful effects of minor imbalances, toxic chemicals, and emf exposure, among other unhealthy elements of modern life. In this sense, that is why JOS can say that diet is not super important to advancement. It is not that diet has no influence on health, rather that one should invest more time on meditation than yoga. Not doing yoga will slow your advancement, but having a burger instead of home-cultivated greens and eggs will not.

One can make a lot of dietary changes with a small time and money investment, however, and therefore it can be worth it, especially if you are feeling like you have weight issues or some other imbalance. My advice is to buy frozen items and cook them quickly, in giant proportions, such that you can save them and reheat them later. You shouldn't have to cook every single meal, just cook a giant amount once and be done with it. Use seasonings for taste.

I would argue that microwaving leftovers is very time efficient, however if you really don't have time, the next best thing would be to get food from some of those quick, yet healthy places. Either you pay with your time, money, or health. If you are already microwaving pizzas and other grocery store processed foods, then you should consider spending a little more time and just cooking stuff on the stove. It is much easier than you realize.

Yes, there is this branch of science called nutritional genomics that studies this. An individuals dietary need based on genetics. Because it’s true, our genes will play a role in how the food we eat gets processed. The most famous example of this is probably milk. How if a person has Northern European genes, they can probably digest milk. Parts of Asia, like southeast and they probably cannot. There are certain genes that trigger the way the body digests certain proteins and other nutrients. So it definitely is real. Study more on nutritional genomics if you’re interested.

The major thing is that genes aren’t the only thing that determine what a person should eat. There’s also lifestyle. That’s what makes this question hard to answer. There’s no one diet that is one size fits all for whites or blacks or any race.

If you’re looking to get back to your roots, look at the European cuisines. Many of these cuisines have lasted centuries and they’ve lasted that long for a reason. But overall, unless you’re reacting bad to the food you eat, what you’re able to eat isn’t as narrow as you imply as well. It’s not like you must eat mostly Greek or Italian to be healthy.
Pay attention to how certain foods make you feel and to an extent understand, based on your lifestyle, what you need in your body for good fuel and design your meals with that in mind.

RavenSky666 said:

For whites I can see it being things like wild game such as elk, deer, local wild fish like bass and pike, berries, vegetables like lettuce, etc. However most of what you see most commonly in every white-country grocery store essentially like tomatoes, apples, beef, pork, eggs, these are pretty much the diet of whites. I believe animals like cows and chickens and such are meant for us to eat, perhaps in theory gifts from the gods in providing us a staple source of meats and foods as these animals are so domesticated so easily and for so many ages by us, in ancient egypt it seems they did in fact have cows, pigs and chickens and such used for food and that has remained so for us for thousands and thousands of years. If you want answers to most things look to what is old and has stayed strong through time because if something persists as old as we are to the present day remaining in it's true form for what it is, it's probably how it's supposed to be.

So essentially it seems yes, beef, pork, eggs, lettuce, apples, celery, raspberries, nuts, fish, these things are our diet as whites. Perhaps Asians according to their genetics and biology of their racial soul require more of the vitamins and sustenance from fish and sea foods among other things.

Asians seem to be more inclined to ocean matters of food or things generally involving a lot of water, I know they're inclined to an Air element race but I think Water is also incorporated into this, they are in fact very creative and artistic people, very in tune to feminine natures and beauty... or at least they used to primarily be before the enemy. Blacks are an Earth and Fire element race, and because of this they are very masculine in this aspect and the reason I'm mentioning all of these elements in the races is because this mirrors in the general biology and genetics of the races and how we all are. For blacks this masculinity and such is physically evident in their genetically high levels of natural testosterone, lots of meat and nuts and earthy agricultural foods of the related sort for them I believe, but Shannon would know more about this than I do you so you can ask her about that if you'd like.

We whites are an Ether element race and ether is 'The All' element, so we have a rather jack-of-all trades master of none balance, we can certainly consume the foods of other races but we can't do that forever, balance and harmony is the primary importance for us, this is why the enemy focuses so heavily on chaotically messing up our societies and causing disharmonized disorder everywhere in nearly every damn thing you can shake a stick at.

Generally our diet as whites is likely inclined to an overall balance of everything in meats, veggies, nuts, fruits, fish, etc. The balance of all sides, like ether. I don't want to focus so much on this spiritual side though, that's not at all what I'm getting at and am only using it as a means to explain the general mirroring response to our biology on the physical plane and how we each are as separate races that this may incline.

This is all just my takes and theories though, I'm no pro on matters like diets and can only base on factors of things that I do know that might make sense.

Blitzkreig said:
The main issue is not the racial aspect of it, the main issue is that all food today is processed and covered in a laundry list of chemicals. In addition to that, the proportions of each food group has been altered to be very meat and processed grain heavy. It should be more veggie based.

In order of importance, one should go: whole food diet ---> healthy-proportioned, whole food diet ---> organic, healthy-proportioned, whole food diet

After this, one can apply a seasonal approach, which accounts for climate and weather. In general, the food around you in a current climate is what supports you. For example, in summer, the abundance of fruits offsets the heat. In winter, the absence of fruit and some plants pushes you to eat more meat, dried grains/fruits, nuts, beans. You can google for a full breakdown of all the seasons.

I think, at this point, you can concern yourself with a racial diet, which would then involve you just studying the veggies and animals of that climate for each season. As far as imported food goes, Dr. Jack Kruse mentions that eating a non-native food, such as a banana, in the middle of winter, gives your body mixed signals as to what it should be doing. It basically desyncs it from the environment around you, with metabolic health implications.

The way I think one should view diet is such that they don't commit any grave errors that would imbalance themselves. However, with yoga and power meditation, one can nullify the harmful effects of minor imbalances, toxic chemicals, and emf exposure, among other unhealthy elements of modern life. In this sense, that is why JOS can say that diet is not super important to advancement. It is not that diet has no influence on health, rather that one should invest more time on meditation than yoga. Not doing yoga will slow your advancement, but having a burger instead of home-cultivated greens and eggs will not.

One can make a lot of dietary changes with a small time and money investment, however, and therefore it can be worth it, especially if you are feeling like you have weight issues or some other imbalance. My advice is to buy frozen items and cook them quickly, in giant proportions, such that you can save them and reheat them later. You shouldn't have to cook every single meal, just cook a giant amount once and be done with it. Use seasonings for taste.

I would argue that microwaving leftovers is very time efficient, however if you really don't have time, the next best thing would be to get food from some of those quick, yet healthy places. Either you pay with your time, money, or health. If you are already microwaving pizzas and other grocery store processed foods, then you should consider spending a little more time and just cooking stuff on the stove. It is much easier than you realize.

I guess I haven't put a lot of thought into the whole seasonal eating aspect of diet. It is interesting. We as Americans eat whatever we want seemingly whenever we want, everything is so readily available at our stores. This is a problem. Seasonal eating makes sense though, our ancestors farmed and ate food that they could grow in each season after all. I really am seeing how out of touch I have been with my diet. I went straight from living with my parents who really did not eat a healthy diet, to working long hours at a job that makes it hard for me to really eat right. I live alone so I don't really cook much. I eat frozen meals often. and I realize this is probably causing my issues with getting exhausted easily. I am a young adult who is finally learning how to take care of myself lol. I'm not a kid anymore, so I have to start focusing on my health. now that I am away from my parents I can create a diet that works for me.

Eric13 said:
Yes, there is this branch of science called nutritional genomics that studies this. An individuals dietary need based on genetics. Because it’s true, our genes will play a role in how the food we eat gets processed. The most famous example of this is probably milk. How if a person has Northern European genes, they can probably digest milk. Parts of Asia, like southeast and they probably cannot. There are certain genes that trigger the way the body digests certain proteins and other nutrients. So it definitely is real. Study more on nutritional genomics if you’re interested.

The major thing is that genes aren’t the only thing that determine what a person should eat. There’s also lifestyle. That’s what makes this question hard to answer. There’s no one diet that is one size fits all for whites or blacks or any race.

If you’re looking to get back to your roots, look at the European cuisines. Many of these cuisines have lasted centuries and they’ve lasted that long for a reason. But overall, unless you’re reacting bad to the food you eat, what you’re able to eat isn’t as narrow as you imply as well. It’s not like you must eat mostly Greek or Italian to be healthy.
Pay attention to how certain foods make you feel and to an extent understand, based on your lifestyle, what you need in your body for good fuel and design your meals with that in mind.

True! I have read up very recently on studies like this. And is why I made this post to start with. My German ancestry hails from Bavaria mostly, so I have been trying to read up on the diet of bavarian people. I am hoping maybe If I eat a similar diet it will help me feel right. I have been getting more tired easier and seem to feel less energetic. a few years back I seemingly had more energy. I guess it's all part of growing into an adult, trying to reform how we live and eat. I used to abuse my body by eating a lot of junk and drinking a lot of caffeine. My parents are not healthy eaters so it wasn't a very healthy eating environment I grew up in. I work a lot and I now need to learn how to juggle making healthy food I can eat at work, so I can stop eating frozen meals or eating out. I don't live at home where my mother is cooking for me now. I need to actually take care of myself!

Ghost in the Machine said:
For whites I can see it being things like wild game such as elk, deer, local wild fish like bass and pike, berries, vegetables like lettuce, etc. However most of what you see most commonly in every white-country grocery store essentially like tomatoes, apples, beef, pork, eggs, these are pretty much the diet of whites. I believe animals like cows and chickens and such are meant for us to eat, perhaps in theory gifts from the gods in providing us a staple source of meats and foods as these animals are so domesticated so easily and for so many ages by us, in ancient egypt it seems they did in fact have cows, pigs and chickens and such used for food and that has remained so for us for thousands and thousands of years. If you want answers to most things look to what is old and has stayed strong through time because if something persists as old as we are to the present day remaining in it's true form for what it is, it's probably how it's supposed to be.

So essentially it seems yes, beef, pork, eggs, lettuce, apples, celery, raspberries, nuts, fish, these things are our diet as whites. Perhaps Asians according to their genetics and biology of their racial soul require more of the vitamins and sustenance from fish and sea foods among other things.

Asians seem to be more inclined to ocean matters of food or things generally involving a lot of water, I know they're inclined to an Air element race but I think Water is also incorporated into this, they are in fact very creative and artistic people, very in tune to feminine natures and beauty... or at least they used to primarily be before the enemy. Blacks are an Earth and Fire element race, and because of this they are very masculine in this aspect and the reason I'm mentioning all of these elements in the races is because this mirrors in the general biology and genetics of the races and how we all are. For blacks this masculinity and such is physically evident in their genetically high levels of natural testosterone, lots of meat and nuts and earthy agricultural foods of the related sort for them I believe, but Shannon would know more about this than I do you so you can ask her about that if you'd like.

We whites are an Ether element race and ether is 'The All' element, so we have a rather jack-of-all trades master of none balance, we can certainly consume the foods of other races but we can't do that forever, balance and harmony is the primary importance for us, this is why the enemy focuses so heavily on chaotically messing up our societies and causing disharmonized disorder everywhere in nearly every damn thing you can shake a stick at.

Generally our diet as whites is likely inclined to an overall balance of everything in meats, veggies, nuts, fruits, fish, etc. The balance of all sides, like ether. I don't want to focus so much on this spiritual side though, that's not at all what I'm getting at and am only using it as a means to explain the general mirroring response to our biology on the physical plane and how we each are as separate races that this may incline.

This is all just my takes and theories though, I'm no pro on matters like diets and can only base on factors of things that I do know that might make sense.

Thank you for sharing your perspective! That makes a lot of sense to me. I feel each race was once in a location where each ate the foods that we all needed to survive, but now that we all travel so much and especially in america have so much ''diversity'' it's very harmful to our health to be eating such a mixed diet, and yes I agree with what Blitzkreig said above about the issue of processed foods, but I also feel that our race needs to eat a diet that is more meant for us! I feel I eat an imbalanced diet often due to working so much and having to eat out a lot. I can fix this, it will just take some adjusting. speaking of wild game, I have never before had the chance to eat any before, I know someone who used to hunt deer and cooked and ate deer meat. I never got to try it. I live in a city area. but if I ever had the chance to hunt and try to gather my own food, I would. It is very hard sometimes to choose from the right foods when I go shopping. I was trying to look into the Diet of Germany, mainly Bavaria, which is the place of my ancestry. Maybe if I eat close to what they eat, I will feel a little more balanced with my diet.

RavenSky666 said:
Like someone else said, if youre alone and you wprk long hours, itd not be a bad idea to mealprep your food for an entire week or longer ahead. There are videos on that on youtube.

I also wanted to add here that storages for in case of famine and bad harvests have been around for ages.
To say we should only eat fresh foods, especially fruit and vegetables is kind of foolish, knowing that people have also had methods for preserving those, for use over the winter, in example, for thousands of years.

Sometimes you just have a lot of fruit or peas at once, more than that you could eat in a day or week, yet other fruits and vegetables might not be fully grown yet after that week. So what would you eat then?

However, generally speaking, I dont think it's a great idea to eat a fresh orange in the middle of winter, especially if oranges can't even be grown in your climate normally.

Some more natural source of vitamin C for this time period could be rosehips..

Eat food relative to your climate. Don't eat mangoes imported from Africa if you live in Sweden.

Consume organs. Meats are the most nourishing foods on the planet, don't listen to the vegan bullshit you see.

Usually some fruit and meat tends to work well for most people.

As long as you don't eat like fast food or super processed unhealthy food you're probably good. Lots of foods today are vitamin deficient so I personally take vitamins everyday, but I think sunlight is way more important than diet. If you're don't get much sunlight I highly recommend to try tanning everyday or if you can't purchasing a red light (look up red light therapy)

Also look into pine pollen!!!
Lost empire herbs has a lot of cool products that are probably worth taking a look at.

Discipline said:
As long as you don't eat like fast food or super processed unhealthy food you're probably good. Lots of foods today are vitamin deficient so I personally take vitamins everyday, but I think sunlight is way more important than diet. If you're don't get much sunlight I highly recommend to try tanning everyday or if you can't purchasing a red light (look up red light therapy)

Also look into pine pollen!!!
Lost empire herbs has a lot of cool products that are probably worth taking a look at.

The sunlight in most countries is pretty bad for white people though, they burn. Wouldn't eating fish like the Norsemen did be better in order to get Vitamin D than sun exposure?

Sero said:
The sunlight in most countries is pretty bad for white people though, they burn. Wouldn't eating fish like the Norsemen did be better in order to get Vitamin D than sun exposure?

A norseman living in a norse country would be receiving an adequate amount of sunlight for their skin color, reducing the chances of burning. Even if they were in Australia, one can safely build up their skin tolerance to avoid burning. It is just people with no tolerance who suddenly go 5 hours at midday at the beach who get horribly burnt.

Fish and other dietary sources have a negligible amount of vitamin D relative to that required by the body. Additionally, the vitamin D is found in the skin of the fish, not the meat.

Vitamin D is really just a means for your body to measure the amount of sunlight that enters it so it knows when it is appropriate to do energetically expensive processes, such as bone growth. Getting it from a food source or supplement is not really a replacement for actual sunlight, as the supplements are missing the entire photonic component that comes with Vitamin D synthesis.

We are different though in that we can use spiritual means to increase our bioenergy. While I would still make time for sunlight, you don't have to worry about it as much as a normie does. All the yoga, pranayama, meditation, sun mantras... they all increase bioenergy like sunlight would, and by much more.

Sero said:

Stop generalizing. I actually get a very nice tan and never burn. My family has been here well before the 1900’s so I have tolerance to this hot climate. Same can be said for Australians and others. Most have this tone or something lighter.

10985420-3x4-xlarge.jpg

Jordan-Barrett-33.jpg

9efe2f288593366aba285002e51c276a

Sorry if it sounds like I’m rude, but saying all of us burn is a very Anti-white meme.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Sero said:

Stop generalizing. I actually get a very nice tan and never burn. My family has been here well before the 1900’s so I have tolerance to this hot climate. Same can be said for Australians and others. Most have this tone or something lighter.

10985420-3x4-xlarge.jpg

Jordan-Barrett-33.jpg

9efe2f288593366aba285002e51c276a

Sorry if it sounds like I’m rude, but saying all of us burn is a very Anti-white meme.

Sorry, didn't mean to come across that way. Great points though, appreciate your input.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back