Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pure Salt Natrium Chloride Bad?

Fuchs

I did read pure refined salt/ Natrium Chloride is bad, because it lacks the minerals and trace elements which were attached when it was in it natural form. It´s kind of the same as destiled water to normal water.

The author said if we eat pure salt /natrium chloride the body has to take minerals etc which are stored from the body(from food also) to complete the salt. Which lead to bad longterm problems as like joint calcification. Out of this reason he did declare refined salt a poison.

The autor also stated wild animals or house rabbits only lick natural salt stones they deny pure salt, that´s the reason the lickstones are made of non refined salt/natural salt.

The author praised himalaya salt because it is not refined and produced by hand and far away from human contaminations. He claimed if you use explosives the positive information which is stored whithin the salt crystals will be replaced by a disharmonic one ( I do not realy belive this, but I got surprised here before quite some time). I did also read here people think himalaya salt is the best.

He said natural salt can only saturate up to 26% in one l water. The remaining natural salt stayes in its crystal form until the salt level drops.

I appreciate your oppinions/informations.

It’s true table salt should be avoided. Iodine can be healthily obtained in the diet from other foods such as fish, dairy products and many fruits and vegetables. It doesn’t need to be added to the salt. Himalayan is great option.

Fuchs said:

Yeah, in general, everything processed is bad, for one way or another. Like I mentioned in another thread, it is impossible to keep up the arms race against these companies to figure out what is safe and what isn't, so just apply a general rule: if it is processed, do your best to avoid it.

Blitzkreig said:
Fuchs said:

Yeah, in general, everything processed is bad, for one way or another. Like I mentioned in another thread, it is impossible to keep up the arms race against these companies to figure out what is safe and what isn't, so just apply a general rule: if it is processed, do your best to avoid it.

What do you think about this:

He claimed if you use explosives the positive information which is stored whithin the salt crystals will be replaced by a disharmonic one ( I do not realy belive this, but I got surprised here before quite some time).

Eric13 said:
It’s true table salt should be avoided. Iodine can be healthily obtained in the diet from other foods such as fish, dairy products and many fruits and vegetables. It doesn’t need to be added to the salt. Himalayan is great option.

What do you think about this:

He claimed if you use explosives the positive information which is stored whithin the salt crystals will be replaced by a disharmonic one ( I do not realy belive this, but I got surprised here before quite some time).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back