Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Workings for deviated septum?

Retrospect

Hello there everyone I have a question regarding deviated septum. I have had it my whole life and it forces me to breathe through my mouth which I know is not good long term. I tried putting tape on my mouth to force my nostrils to practice breathing, only one nostril ends up doing all the work. It ended up giving me headaches and at night I resort to breathing through my mouth again because my nose gets clogged. It's really annoying so I am considering septoplasty to fix this issue, although I do want to know if there is any rune working that could be performed to fix this problem or if this is too big of a problem then surgery is probably the best bet. I am still fairly new to meditating, I dedicated in September 2016, and have only really done rtrs and neglected meditating due to over full time in college which I graduated now. Let me know if anyone has any advice or knowledge on this. Thank you in advance!

Sounds like surgery, if it is real bad. If you could never breathe through it, it must be blocked off completely. Or almost completely. That's not something that a rune would fix.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sounds like surgery, if it is real bad. If you could never breathe through it, it must be blocked off completely. Or almost completely. That's not something that a rune would fix.
Thank you for reply! so yeah sounds like surgery is more realistic then I'll be able to breathe like a normal person and help in advancing.

Like if somebody broke their arm. Runes might help the bones grow back stronger, but they are going to need a cast to fix the placement of the bones. Without having the physical cure (the cast), the runes would not help anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back