Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sinus problem, Need help.

Username

Hello fellow s.
I have made this thread after suffering from nose block for years now.
I had a surgery (septoplasty with minimum FESS) to get rid of my nose block but it still persists.

Its due to allergy. Steam doesn't help, neither does the solution of sea water.
Its not due to congestion of fluid but rather inflammation. The allergies get worse at morning.

Every breath from mouth saps me of my will to do anything. I have taken sprays(steroids) for many years now. Yet I know the problem will persist once I stop taking them. Back to having blocked nose for 24 hrs which makes me think that its not due to dust or any particular allergens.
My nose simply decides that its allergic to normal air and inflames for no particular reason.

Having asthma doesn't help either(Though vitamin C helped me control the symptoms a lot more than asthalin puffs).

Today I went to the doc to show the results of CT scan and I am back to my sprays yet again. There sprays open the nose but theres always a constant light headache and a loss of sense of smell. I am having a light headache as I write this most probably due to the sprays.

I want to know if there is any alternative medicine or anything or any way to breathe normally without allergies. I have tried breathing golden white energy to my nose but haven't been persistent enough.
I am tired of going to docs for two years only to get prescribed sprays and tablets which provide only short term relief.
At this point I am simply tired.
I ask the community for help. I did what I can but I give up. I am tired and desperate.

Does colloidal silver help cure allergies?

Is there any herb or anything that controls allergies without side effects?

Should I try ayurvedic or homeopathic solutions?

Is there anything I can do to help me breathe normally without allergies?
The country I live in borders China and has the highest peak.
Below are the reports after the surgery(May 2019) and are two or there days old. Skip or skim them if you wish.
MDCT-Scan of the PNS
FINDINGS:
1.Slightly deviated nasal septum towards the right side. Polypoid iso to
hypodense lesion (1.9 x 1.7 cm size) noted in left maxillary sinus. Minimal
mucosal thickening noted in right maxillary, bilateral ethmoid and left
sphenoid sinuses. Hypertrophied left inferior nasal turbinate.
2.Bony sinus wall are normal. Osteomeatal complexes are normal with patent osteum
of maxillary sinus.No anatomical variations are noted compromising the osteometal complex.
3.No abnormality seen in the nasopharynx, parapharyngcal area and
masticator space. Orbit and it's contents are normal.
IMPRESSION:
1.Polyp/retention cyst in left maxillary sinus.
2.Minimal mucosal thickening in right maxillary, bilateral ethmoid and
left sphenoid sinuses.
3.Hypertrophied left inferior nasal turbinate.

Note to Mod - Please remove CT scan reports if it violates any rules of this forum.

use warmed distilled water in a neti pot and reduce starches and cheese/dairy as they are mucogenic. Perhaps go on a fruitarian (+ fish) diet for a time to clear yourself out then experiment:
UBERMENSCHEIT: BECOME A SUPERMAN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

http://hyperborean.info/ubermenscheit.pdf

I had a teacher whom would swear by using Verbascum thapsus (as an oil infusion - maceraat is the dutch appropiate term, I tried to translate it out of my head) for this purpose. apply it on the skin, on the sinusses (and the one that should go across your forehead? if Im right), at first just as often as it seems right, then later you could just do 3 times a day or morning/evening.

You really should do a working and keep on doing yoga (do what you can) and figure out the reason behind this.

Also please, dont use chemical nosesprays. at some point your body grows dependent on them.
I always use a salt based spray if I have a cold and my nose is really clogged..

loki88 said:
use warmed distilled water in a neti pot and reduce starches and cheese/dairy as they are mucogenic. Perhaps go on a fruitarian (+ fish) diet for a time to clear yourself out then experiment:
UBERMENSCHEIT: BECOME A SUPERMAN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

http://hyperborean.info/ubermenscheit.pdf
Thank you and sorry for my late reply. I thought I would get the notification.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I had a teacher whom would swear by using Verbascum thapsus (as an oil infusion - maceraat is the dutch appropiate term, I tried to translate it out of my head) for this purpose. apply it on the skin, on the sinusses (and the one that should go across your forehead? if Im right), at first just as often as it seems right, then later you could just do 3 times a day or morning/evening.

You really should do a working and keep on doing yoga (do what you can) and figure out the reason behind this.

Also please, dont use chemical nosesprays. at some point your body grows dependent on them.
I always use a salt based spray if I have a cold and my nose is really clogged..
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Thank you and sorry for my late reply. I thought I would get a notification. I saw a thread just a while ago where you discussed about treating patients with centralforce.

About that solution, I don't think I will be able to find that here.I have been taking sprays for more than 2 weeks now like the doc.suggested. Can't help it.

Distilled salt neti pot like loki suggested and I have noticed that breathing energy from the rims of nose from sunlight helps.

For the past few days, my asthma is getting worse. I have to take asthalin three times a day(rotacaps) and even then wake up breathless.

What kind of working would you suggest?
I just read that TCM helps and possibly even cure. Was planning on doing that.

Username said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Thank you and sorry for my late reply. I thought I would get a notification. I saw a thread just a while ago where you discussed about treating patients with centralforce.

About that solution, I don't think I will be able to find that here.I have been taking sprays for more than 2 weeks now like the doc.suggested. Can't help it.

Distilled salt neti pot like loki suggested and I have noticed that breathing energy from the rims of nose from sunlight helps.

For the past few days, my asthma is getting worse. I have to take asthalin three times a day(rotacaps) and even then wake up breathless.

Get an acupressure tool and a chart to help identify the points. (Can always just look up online) I use one that sends little shocks. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08965VMQC/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_PywpFb5QDDHC7

Use points from this guide http://www.acupuncture.com/Conditions/allergy.htm definitely hit Du 23. I recommend hitting Du 24 also as this opens the nose. You need to dispel wind and tonify the Qi. If this is a chronic issue you need to identify if there's a phlegm build up and what kind.

Since I was a child I've been very sensitive to mold and weed allergens. Acupressure has been a tremendous help and I have seen results fast. Big shout out to Blitzkrieg for encouraging me to try acupressure.

ModernMage said:
Username said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Get an acupressure tool and a chart to help identify the points. (Can always just look up online) I use one that sends little shocks. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08965VMQC/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_PywpFb5QDDHC7

Use points from this guide http://www.acupuncture.com/Conditions/allergy.htm definitely hit Du 23. I recommend hitting Du 24 also as this opens the nose. You need to dispel wind and tonify the Qi. If this is a chronic issue you need to identify if there's a phlegm build up and what kind.

Since I was a child I've been very sensitive to mold and weed allergens. Acupressure has been a tremendous help and I have seen results fast. Big shout out to Blitzkrieg for encouraging me to try acupressure.

Hello, thank you for your time and consideration. I called a local acupuncture place before and it was expensive. So, I dropped the idea.

I came to find a solution recently. A solution which if successful for a month or so, I will make a thread about it for all the people who are suffering from it.

It is to breathe in the sun from the rims of my nose or directly from the nosebridge middle of my eyes(with intent). After doing this for a while, there's faint pressure middle-back of my head. This opens up my nose not immediately but gradually and recently I have noticed that my allergies are mostly under control. Its an experiment which I sincerely hope will provide positive results. Also, I have been absorbing water element and have been taking 1 to 1.5 g of vit C/day. Though the body aches after that.

Actually breathing energy directly to the chest is providing somewhat positive results for asthma and I only need to take asthalin once per day.

I will get the acupuncture tool that you suggested and try that when there's less risk of corona.

Once again, Thank you.

Centralforce666 said:
Do you have digestive problems as well?

As of right now, I do not have any digestive problem.

They are extrmely rare and the only digestive problem which I can think of is me releasing gas from mouth. It hasn't happened for a long time.

I came to find a solution recently. A solution which if successful for a month or so, I will make a thread about it for all the people who are suffering from it.

It is to breathe in the sun from the rims of my nose or directly from the nosebridge middle of my eyes(with intent). After doing this for a while, there's faint pressure middle-back of my head. This opens up my nose not immediately but gradually and recently I have noticed that my allergies are mostly under control. Its an experiment which I sincerely hope will provide positive results. Also, I have been absorbing water element and have been taking 1 to 1.5 g of vit C/day. Though the body aches after that.

Actually breathing energy directly to the chest is providing somewhat positive results for asthma and I only need to take asthalin once per day.

I will get the acupuncture tool that you suggested and try that when there's less risk of corona.

Thank you for your concern.

Username said:

Yeah, modern medicine doesn't know what the fuck it is doing with regards to your problem, and many others. Obviously the problem lies in your body, not in your nose, so of course the surgery didn't fix anything. There are some sort of energy imbalances somewhere, CentralForce asked about digestive problems because one cause of mucus is a deficiency in the spleen or stomach.

Follow with his diagnostic procedures, as he is very knowledgeable in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which can easily cure whatever ails you. After his investigation, he can tell you the TCM cause and advise you on herbal formulas. Additionally, you will want to continue this treatment plan by seeking paid TCM treatment in your area. I am sure you will find some in your area, but even if you don't, there are a lot of clinics that do webcam appointments, and you can get a consultation and prescription through that as well.

Have faith that your problem will be cured. You do not "have" asthma or allergies in the sense that they are permanent characteristics of yourself, rather they are merely energy imbalances that can be easily cured with actual treatment, not just symptom-treating medicine. Continue with your yoga, if nothing else, as this will certainly aid the body in regards to the energy.

Additionally, read this link for a brief overview of allergies from a TCM view: https://www.tcmworld.org/get-to-the-root-cause-of-allergies-with-tcm/
The best advice is to search for professional TCM treatment, however, as that will most quickly get you cured.

Emeraldaura16 said:
Here in South Africa we drink hot lemon tea with ginger and menthol :geek:

Thanks for your advice.
Will try hot lemon tea with ginger with menthol when possible.

Username said:
Centralforce666 said:
Do you have digestive problems as well?

As of right now, I do not have any digestive problem.

They are extrmely rare and the only digestive problem which I can think of is me releasing gas from mouth. It hasn't happened for a long time.

Thank you for your concern.

I am sorry. I have been disrespectful by not editing my comments better.
I forgot to delete the 'acupuncture' part where you were not the one who suggested but modernmage.
I treated kindness with lightness and carelessness. I apologize.

Blitzkreig said:
Username said:

Yeah, modern medicine doesn't know what the fuck it is doing with regards to your problem, and many others. Obviously the problem lies in your body, not in your nose, so of course the surgery didn't fix anything. There are some sort of energy imbalances somewhere, CentralForce asked about digestive problems because one cause of mucus is a deficiency in the spleen or stomach.

Follow with his diagnostic procedures, as he is very knowledgeable in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which can easily cure whatever ails you. After his investigation, he can tell you the TCM cause and advise you on herbal formulas. Additionally, you will want to continue this treatment plan by seeking paid TCM treatment in your area. I am sure you will find some in your area, but even if you don't, there are a lot of clinics that do webcam appointments, and you can get a consultation and prescription through that as well.

Have faith that your problem will be cured. You do not "have" asthma or allergies in the sense that they are permanent characteristics of yourself, rather they are merely energy imbalances that can be easily cured with actual treatment, not just symptom-treating medicine. Continue with your yoga, if nothing else, as this will certainly aid the body in regards to the energy.

Additionally, read this link for a brief overview of allergies from a TCM view: https://www.tcmworld.org/get-to-the-root-cause-of-allergies-with-tcm/
The best advice is to search for professional TCM treatment, however, as that will most quickly get you cured.

Thank you for your time and advice.

I have stopped using sprays and started breathing sun directly to my nose. Since then, I have had a huge relief.

CentralForce asked me about digestive problems. I do not have any. However, there's a lot of mucus. Probably due to energy imbalances and from the milk tea.

I intend to follow what he advises by doing what I can. The country where I reside in has no Amazon. It is the one with the highest peak in the world. I do not know about herbs too. I will see what I can do. I searched for TCM but All I can find is accupuncture places.

Ghost in the shell talked about flag theory where he/she said that once you set a destination for the astral, you have twice the effect. What I understood is that I should imagine myself already cured and breathing freely. In that regards, I have faith.

I am embarassed to say that I haven't done any yoga. Made excuses saying 'no time'. Will start doing it at least 5-10 min a day.

I understand that TCM is the thing i am looking for. Thank you.

ModernMage said:
I was more suggesting you do the acupressure yourself.

I wish I could get those acupuncture machines myself. However, there is no amazon in the place where I reside. I checked it out, its cheap but I dont know if I can get it. I will try.

Username said:

I have stopped using sprays and started breathing sun directly to my nose. Since then, I have had a huge relief.

CentralForce asked me about digestive problems. I do not have any. However, there's a lot of mucus. Probably due to energy imbalances and from the milk tea.

I intend to follow what he advises by doing what I can. The country where I reside in has no Amazon. It is the one with the highest peak in the world. I do not know about herbs too. I will see what I can do. I searched for TCM but All I can find is accupuncture places.

Ghost in the shell talked about flag theory where he/she said that once you set a destination for the astral, you have twice the effect. What I understood is that I should imagine myself already cured and breathing freely. In that regards, I have faith.

I am embarassed to say that I haven't done any yoga. Made excuses saying 'no time'. Will start doing it at least 5-10 min a day.

Acupuncture is TCM, meaning if the places perform acupuncture, then they practice TCM and can likely prescribe herbs as well. By the way, dairy products can generate a lot of mucus. I would not use any besides butter, at least for now. Also, organic, pasture-raised dairy seems to produce less mucus. The clinic you visit should make dietary recommendations for your condition, as well. The mucus your body produces comes from somewhere and the diet plays a big role in that.

TCM dietary advice for mucus

Acupressure points for nasal congestion

The yoga goes a long way at balancing and energizing the physical body (which then translates to spiritual gain as well). I would suggest the hatha yoga guide found here at Satan's library, if you search for "Kundalini & Hatha Yoga". The hatha yoga guide can take anywhere from 15-25 minutes, but it is great for removing energy blockages and nourishing the tissue of the body. The headstand and shoulderstand should also move the mucus out of your head pretty well.

Yes, you should always visualize yourself at your best. Even if you feel bad in the moment, visualize yourself in the future completely healthy and powerful.

Blitzkreig said:
Username said:

Acupuncture is TCM, meaning if the places perform acupuncture, then they practice TCM and can likely prescribe herbs as well. By the way, dairy products can generate a lot of mucus. I would not use any besides butter, at least for now. Also, organic, pasture-raised dairy seems to produce less mucus. The clinic you visit should make dietary recommendations for your condition, as well. The mucus your body produces comes from somewhere and the diet plays a big role in that.

TCM dietary advice for mucus

Acupressure points for nasal congestion

The yoga goes a long way at balancing and energizing the physical body (which then translates to spiritual gain as well). I would suggest the hatha yoga guide found here at Satan's library, if you search for "Kundalini & Hatha Yoga". The hatha yoga guide can take anywhere from 15-25 minutes, but it is great for removing energy blockages and nourishing the tissue of the body. The headstand and shoulderstand should also move the mucus out of your head pretty well.

Yes, you should always visualize yourself at your best. Even if you feel bad in the moment, visualize yourself in the future completely healthy and powerful.

Thank you very much. I will follow what I can.

Username said:
Hello fellow s.
I have made this thread after suffering from nose block for years now.
I had a surgery (septoplasty with minimum FESS) to get rid of my nose block but it still persists.

Its due to allergy. Steam doesn't help, neither does the solution of sea water.
Its not due to congestion of fluid but rather inflammation. The allergies get worse at morning.

Every breath from mouth saps me of my will to do anything. I have taken sprays(steroids) for many years now. Yet I know the problem will persist once I stop taking them. Back to having blocked nose for 24 hrs which makes me think that its not due to dust or any particular allergens.
My nose simply decides that its allergic to normal air and inflames for no particular reason.

Having asthma doesn't help either(Though vitamin C helped me control the symptoms a lot more than asthalin puffs).

Today I went to the doc to show the results of CT scan and I am back to my sprays yet again. There sprays open the nose but theres always a constant light headache and a loss of sense of smell. I am having a light headache as I write this most probably due to the sprays.

I want to know if there is any alternative medicine or anything or any way to breathe normally without allergies. I have tried breathing golden white energy to my nose but haven't been persistent enough.
I am tired of going to docs for two years only to get prescribed sprays and tablets which provide only short term relief.
At this point I am simply tired.
I ask the community for help. I did what I can but I give up. I am tired and desperate.

Does colloidal silver help cure allergies?

Is there any herb or anything that controls allergies without side effects?

Should I try ayurvedic or homeopathic solutions?

Is there anything I can do to help me breathe normally without allergies?
The country I live in borders China and has the highest peak.
Below are the reports after the surgery(May 2019) and are two or there days old. Skip or skim them if you wish.
MDCT-Scan of the PNS
FINDINGS:
1.Slightly deviated nasal septum towards the right side. Polypoid iso to
hypodense lesion (1.9 x 1.7 cm size) noted in left maxillary sinus. Minimal
mucosal thickening noted in right maxillary, bilateral ethmoid and left
sphenoid sinuses. Hypertrophied left inferior nasal turbinate.
2.Bony sinus wall are normal. Osteomeatal complexes are normal with patent osteum
of maxillary sinus.No anatomical variations are noted compromising the osteometal complex.
3.No abnormality seen in the nasopharynx, parapharyngcal area and
masticator space. Orbit and it's contents are normal.
IMPRESSION:
1.Polyp/retention cyst in left maxillary sinus.
2.Minimal mucosal thickening in right maxillary, bilateral ethmoid and
left sphenoid sinuses.
3.Hypertrophied left inferior nasal turbinate.

Note to Mod - Please remove CT scan reports if it violates any rules of this forum.

Hi, I'm not sure if you still suffer from this problem, but actually a lot of the advice you got in the thread below was pretty good. I used to practice acupuncture and TCM, but I had to give it up because I couldn't make a living at it 🤣 (very few people can, actually) but I still use it for friends and family, because it works. The only thing I would add to the advice below is that acupressure is OK, but most acupressure prescriptions only treat the superficial aspects of the disorder, so, just like steroid sprays, it will keep coming back. It is possible to design an acupressure protocol that would address the root of the problem and get long-term results, but doing acupressure every day is a little bit annoying. The best thing is to try and find a professional TCM / acupuncture person. If your country "borders China", that shouldn't be hard, and shouldn't be too expensive either. But if it is, there is a herb called moxa which is very cheap, it is related to the herb that makes absinthe green, and you can warm the acupuncture point under your belly with that. That gets long term results.

If you do find a professional practitioner, either find a chinese one, or, even better, a non-Chinese one who speaks chinese, because they usually have better communication skills. This guy apparently speaks Chinese, and his sinusitis article is better than average: https://blue-dragon-acupuncture.com/sinusitis/

Best of luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back