Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Headaches from Power Meditation

QAO8

I have been consistently performing the final RTR's, self-hypnosis techniques, strengthening my solar plexus meditations(ANNDARABAA, ZULUMMAR), performing once the 'Opening The Third Eye' meditation, and performing various meditations such as aligning and spinning my chakras, meditating on my aura and third eye, etc. All with hours and sometimes days in between the meditations. Since then, I have experienced severe headaches, that have been so painful that any and/or the slightest head movement, light, or stress, triggers the extremely painful headaches located mainly at the back of my skull.
I have a strong indication that the headaches are linked to the meditations because when i don't meditate, the headaches surface along with a feeling of "discomfort". But when the headaches surface, meditation relieves the pain and discomfort. I feel an incredible strong and sensational pressure from my third eye and being after meditation sessions.
Any ideas, advice, knowledge, wisdom?
Thank You, Hail SATAN

A lot of empowering, but how about cleaning? Empowering a dirty soul / aura / chakras intensely is not a good idea.

Clean your aura, and create a protection for your aura first and foremost.

Alchem Lotus said:
I have been consistently performing the final RTR's, self-hypnosis techniques, strengthening my solar plexus meditations(ANNDARABAA, ZULUMMAR), performing once the 'Opening The Third Eye' meditation, and performing various meditations such as aligning and spinning my chakras, meditating on my aura and third eye, etc. All with hours and sometimes days in between the meditations. Since then, I have experienced severe headaches, that have been so painful that any and/or the slightest head movement, light, or stress, triggers the extremely painful headaches located mainly at the back of my skull.
I have a strong indication that the headaches are linked to the meditations because when i don't meditate, the headaches surface along with a feeling of "discomfort". But when the headaches surface, meditation relieves the pain and discomfort. I feel an incredible strong and sensational pressure from my third eye and being after meditation sessions.
Any ideas, advice, knowledge, wisdom?
Thank You, Hail SATAN

If it is related more towards the spiritual side of things, munka can be used to clear any blockages. In addition, you can try satanama, as this will encompass both the spiritual and physical body, if you affirm it is healing your headache in all ways. These are the physical reasons for headaches:

http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/exam/headaches_chinese_medicine_understands.html

Note the wind-style headaches that mention sensitivity to light. Wind in the body normally manifests through the nervous system, so you could be experiencing nervous system imbalance or something. If there are days between meditations, this may be the reason, but the headache shouldn't occur after only hours. Either way, use satanama, as this will help regardless of the cause.

Henu the Great said:
A lot of empowering, but how about cleaning? Empowering a dirty soul / aura / chakras intensely is not a good idea.

Clean your aura, and create a protection for your aura first and foremost.

Thank you brother, peace to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back