Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ubermenscheit: Become a Superman

loki88

I have greatly modified this document and present it here as a testament to 20+ years of research and experimentation. Learn from it what you will:
https://anonfiles.com/z4cbXbB4od/UBERMENSCHEIT_BECOMING_A_SUPERMAN_master_copy_pdf

Become an ubermensch!
Only here you will learn the magickal powers of:
-Drinking your own piss!
-Shoving coffee up your ass!
-strange diets promoted by jews!

From one of the most ubermensch out there who is part of mgtwow! Why wait, download the pdf now for FREE

I did not read this nor do I plan to, but this is just as a warning for anyone else that if this has coffee enemas, nofap, and piss-drinking in it, you might want to ignore it and not follow any of the stuff in there.

And as clarification for any new people coming across this thread - this guy is a "pseudo-SS", who regularly dabbles in Jewish garbage and believes it all for a while. He commonly shares that bullshit on here. You are best off not taking what he writes seriously.

Shael said:
I did not read this nor do I plan to, but this is just as a warning for anyone else that if this has coffee enemas, nofap, and piss-drinking in it, you might want to ignore it and not follow any of the stuff in there.

And as clarification for any new people coming across this thread - this guy is a "pseudo-SS", who regularly dabbles in Jewish garbage and believes it all for a while. He commonly shares that bullshit on here. You are best off not taking what he writes seriously.

Damn you guys beat me to it.. :lol:

How hasn't he been banned yet?

Shael said:

He has not even done the dedication ritual or anything like that, but wants to insult me and others on the forum when called out on his retarted ideas.

I would say no fighting in Satan’s house but this guy isn’t even SS.

Aquarius said:
Become an ubermensch!
Only here you will learn the magickal powers of:
-Drinking your own piss!
-Shoving coffee up your ass!
-strange diets promoted by jews!

From one of the most ubermensch out there who is part of mgtwow! Why wait, download the pdf now for FREE

Don't forget the disclaimer.

if you indeed follow this regimented PDF you are not entitled to anything but to follow Shemlallah, or whatever name Lord Jew has for you. Viewer discretion is not advisable.

What everyone above and anyone paying attention to loki88 should be asking is.

Is loki88 an informationalist, disinformationlist?

In other words he provides cutesy-wutsy information wrapped in an NS/WN package but has disinformation in it.

So loki88 IF you read this either respond here or make a thread call it "Explaining myself loki88". And post information and answer mine and I'm sure others question on why the fuck you don't fucking listen and just post shit. No one cares about your information even bitchute that has a SHITLOAD of WN stuff doesn't mean everything has worth or value. Some stereotypical WN anger outbursts and whatnot like stating lynchings or killing negroes isn't exactly very appropriate. I understand you want to support the White-Aryan race but your doing exactly the way the enemy wants it i.e. fully exposed and with no protection so they can harass you.

So loki88 WTF are you? And why does everyone want to smack you upside the head?

Whom do you work for and what behind the scenes operations have you been performing? Is it JUST our website or do you post in other websites? Also if you post on other websites at what point did they ban you or kicked you out?

what have any of you done to assist others in terms of health advice? Criticizing others for presenting information is pathetic. As far as I'm concerned you are probably operatives yourselves. Consider me off this forum with you rude and inconsiderate people. You have no open minds and behave just like christians do with emotionally reactive minds ready to attack others who do the slightest thing you have been conditioned to dislike,etc. Too many narrow minded people on here especially these southern crackers with their emotional reactivity. Contribute something yourselves instead of rudeness and petty insults.

loki88 said:
what have any of you done to assist others in terms of health advice? Criticizing others for presenting information is pathetic. As far as I'm concerned you are probably operatives yourselves. Consider me off this forum with you rude and inconsiderate people. You have no open minds and behave just like christians do with emotionally reactive minds ready to attack others who do the slightest thing you have been conditioned to dislike,etc. Too many narrow minded people on here especially these southern crackers with their emotional reactivity. Contribute something yourselves instead of rudeness and petty insults.

Literally nobody here likes you. Other than actual trolls and others you are easily the most hated person on the forum because of how stupid and antisocial you are.

You are the kid in school that nobody wants to sit at the lunch table with because you literally drink pee and eat your own boogers. Nobody even wants to answer your posts or interact with you which is why I have to most of the time

You have a strong disliking for me and I honestly don’t know why. Others have been way ruder to you. I think you are from Canada or some other shithole and hate the south. This isn’t surprising, even most whites hate the south because we are the only ones with a backbone and that haven’t been completely Jewed.

Getting off the forum is a good idea, you should put in an account deletion submission. But you can’t resist. I know you will be here on an alt account.

Gear88 also raised a good question, is this the only place you shill and push your ridiculous ideas? Is this a program you are following? What gives? Guess we won’t get this answer since you have been clowned on so much and are now choosing to run away. Don’t drop your Jew coins on the way out.

loki88 said:

We aren't narrow-minded. Rather, we are spiritually informed as well as open to the information that applies in spiritual and logical sense. Loki I've viewed a few things you posted, and it's absolutely ludicrous. You don't see it, and probably never will.

loki88 said:
Nobody here has ever appreciated any of the stuff you posted. Literally the only reason that people used to mostly leave you alone with that shit, is out of consideration that maybe if you stick around you will eventually realize things and grow up. But you have shown very clearly that you arent really learning anything. You are just repeating your stupid "ubermensch" stuff ad nauseum and gleefully feeding on the excrement that jews present to you on their sites.

loki88 said:
Well I’ve sho nuff contributed much to this health forum, so I’ll say this to you Loki, it’s not that people here aren’t open minded, they are, it’s just those who have been here long enough have heard a lot of what you preach here many times before and have already debunked it all. This info you present isn’t the first time we’ve heard it. It’s like the first wave of bs you get through when you learn about health and fitness. It’s BS 101. It almost seems like this is a new subject for you and you’re just getting into it, but presenting it with too much confidence. And when you see someone projecting obvious bs with confidence it comes off like a scam or like what is going on? Are you fucking with us?

Otherwise you’re welcome here, just be a little more discerning with the info you come across and share. That’s is all.

loki88 said:
I have greatly modified this document and present it here as a testament to 20+ years of research and experimentation. Learn from it what you will:
https://anonfiles.com/z4cbXbB4od/UBERMENSCHEIT_BECOMING_A_SUPERMAN_master_copy_pdf

Loki88, From what others claim. You're promoting material that they deem jewish disinformation.

Question for you, If you wish to spread and share information, you will need to provide excerpts of the information in which to engage people on the forum with. People do not look to download information, especially from anonfiles... You would have been better off sharing it on a google drive or a public viewing website so we're not at risk of downloading a PDF with possible macros in it that could be harmful to us.

You have proven with this that you're either Naive or attempting to entrap people with misleading information. The fact that the clergy allows these types of posts is very gracious, but it is great training for the rest of the community to practice critical thinking skills when handling this. You would be labeled as a useful idiot, if nothing else.

I suggest next time you make a topic, evaluate what you want to share, then at least put some kind of effort into the topic beforehand. You'll consistently lose the faith and trust of other members the way you approach spreading information.

DezFranky said:
loki88 said:

Loki88, From what others claim. You're promoting material that they deem jewish disinformation.

Question for you, If you wish to spread and share information, you will need to provide excerpts of the information in which to engage people on the forum with. People do not look to download information, especially from anonfiles... You would have been better off sharing it on a google drive or a public viewing website so we're not at risk of downloading a PDF with possible macros in it that could be harmful to us.

You have proven with this that you're either Naive or attempting to entrap people with misleading information. The fact that the clergy allows these types of posts is very gracious, but it is great training for the rest of the community to practice critical thinking skills when handling this. You would be labeled as a useful idiot, if nothing else.

I suggest next time you make a topic, evaluate what you want to share, then at least put some kind of effort into the topic beforehand. You'll consistently lose the faith and trust of other members the way you approach spreading information.

"from what others claim". Have you read the document? There is nothing at all jewish about it. Read it for yourself and refrain from prejudicial judgments. People still have the christard witch hunter mentality in this society and JOS is no exception.

loki88 said:
DezFranky said:
loki88 said:

"from what others claim". Have you read the document? There is nothing at all jewish about it. Read it for yourself and refrain from prejudicial judgments. People still have the christard witch hunter mentality in this society and JOS is no exception.

Loki88, You did not read my post coherently. Your response indicates this, I will not rephrase myself.

loki88 said:

Hmm lets think about it.
Maybe we are irritated by the fact as Eric13 mentioned about these topics already being discussed before. Again you do not comply with the basic knowledge about of what JOS preaches or Reptilian Alien Jews kinda thing in your own way and then you do what? You mention this site in your interview. If anything this just makes us as an organisation/website look bad.
Also you mentioned about us being close minded and compared us with christians . Try this with them. And see where you will end up or better yet Islam. If anything we work together for a more peaceful place ie, Earth.

Also what do you mean by especially southies? Isn't this generalisation of people as such?
And what do you expect to get out of all this?

Now if you wanted discussion on things that would have been fine and we are free to discuss. Read the title of your post and see for yourself of why people reacted the way they reacted.

Usthepeople666 said:
loki88 said:

Hmm lets think about it.
Maybe we are irritated by the fact as Eric13 mentioned about these topics already being discussed before. Again you do not comply with the basic knowledge about of what JOS preaches or Reptilian Alien Jews kinda thing in your own way and then you do what? You mention this site in your interview. If anything this just makes us as an organisation/website look bad.
Also you mentioned about us being close minded and compared us with christians . Try this with them. And see where you will end up or better yet Islam. If anything we work together for a more peaceful place ie, Earth.

Also what do you mean by especially southies? Isn't this generalisation of people as such?

Now if you wanted discussion on things that would have been fine and we are free to discuss. Read the title of your post and see for yourself of why people reacted the way they reacted.

someone puts up a document regarding natural hygiene and al;chemical transmutation to assist other people: lets attack him irrationally because of our biases related to other posts he has made we don't care for...not to say you were invited....

loki88 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
loki88 said:

Hmm lets think about it.

someone puts up a document regarding natural hygiene and al;chemical transmutation to assist other people: lets attack him irrationally because of our biases related to other posts he has made we don't care for...not to say you were invited....
I don't think you ever posted something that has helped anybody in anyway, just saying.

loki88 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
loki88 said:

Hmm lets think about it.

See the thing is ....
You can do whatever you want. Whatever you want. But there are people here who can move things with their minds. Do you think they care about this stuff? Maybe as a quick read and having a laugh. Its not about arrogance its about what works for you.
We have all been through the coffee phase etc but spiritual power with ideals makes one a " superman" . I have coffee do when needed , eat in a haphazard manner sometimes, what I do is not conventional for normal people. But there have been times I have stayed up pulling all nighters and still spamming , gymming, work, study ,etc And I literally need someone to stop me, maybe read about the " iron will" in meditations. But even Iron will doesnt work till its not for the right reasons.
The thing is you try all these for a year and report back and let us know with medical tests about your health - both physical and mental. And If these make you a superman , do let us know with tips , insights and complete knowledge about these things so if someone were to follow you could help them with full clarity without spoiling/harming them.
Also I read you have a gallon of coffee and drink your own piss , dont know if this was meant as a joke or was serious. What do you think would happen when you intoxicated yourself with coffee and drink the waste that comes out? And how can it be cleansing? *Just a question*

Usthepeople666 said:
loki88 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hmm lets think about it.

See the thing is ....
You can do whatever you want. Whatever you want. But there are people here who can move things with their minds. Do you think they care about this stuff? Maybe as a quick read and having a laugh. Its not about arrogance its about what works for you.
We have all been through the coffee phase etc but spiritual power with ideals makes one a " superman" . I have coffee do when needed , eat in a haphazard manner sometimes, what I do is not conventional for normal people. But there have been times I have stayed up pulling all nighters and still spamming , gymming, work, study ,etc And I literally need someone to stop me, maybe read about the " iron will" in meditations. But even Iron will doesnt work till its not for the right reasons.
The thing is you try all these for a year and report back and let us know with medical tests about your health - both physical and mental. And If these make you a superman , do let us know with tips , insights and complete knowledge about these things so if someone were to follow you could help them with full clarity without spoiling/harming them.
Also I read you have a gallon of coffee and drink your own piss , dont know if this was meant as a joke or was serious. What do you think would happen when you intoxicated yourself with coffee and drink the waste that comes out? And how can it be cleansing? *Just a question*
Lol, he doesn't drink coffee, he does enemas with it..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back