Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Waist training

Cynthia

I was wondering if waist training is ok and if I can benefit from it without too much damage? I'm happy with my weight but I want to have more curves without just plain gaining weight and seeing what happens. Or will this affect my spine and lungs adversely? Not a super serious topic or anything but I don't want to do anything if it will affect me spiritually but it is something I kind of want to try.
Thank you!

Hail Satan!

Cynthia said:
I would discourage the use of these waist trainer devices during everyday life, but if you wear one of them while doing exercises for your
waist then it may help to achieve better results.

I don't see any dangers from this as long as you only wear them while exercising. You can try it out and you should be fine, as long as you pay attention to your body and watch out for any negative reactions.

Shael said:
Cynthia said:
I would discourage the use of these waist trainer devices during everyday life, but if you wear one of them while doing exercises for your
waist then it may help to achieve better results.

I don't see any dangers from this as long as you only wear them while exercising. You can try it out and you should be fine, as long as you pay attention to your body and watch out for any negative reactions.

Thank you for your advice :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back