Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm tired when i wake up and it takes long till i feel better

Catalincata94

I'm very tired when i wake up, some advice? there is a bronchial asthma that is affecting me and as the simptomps say there is also a feeling of tiredness but i take the medicine but still.... so tired moustly in the morning and it takes hours long till i feel better (but not completely) and i miss meditations like this. And seems like ejaculation makes it worse.

Catalincata94 said:
I'm very tired when i wake up, some advice? there is a bronchial asthma that is affecting me and as the simptomps say there is also a feeling of tiredness but i take the medicine but still.... so tired moustly in the morning and it takes hours long till i feel better (but not completely) and i miss meditations like this. And seems like ejaculation makes it worse.

Here are all potential causes of fatigue in TCM: https://www.americandragon.com/conditions/Fatigue.html
Note there are some conditions that involve the lungs.

How does ejaculation impact you? In most people it produces a relaxed, sleepy feeling immediately following, but it should not produce normally result in fatigue lasting the entire day. If this is the case, this can point towards low jing. Chronic inflammatory conditions can also sap jing over time, leading to fatigue.

You should see a TCM doctor if you can, they can heal your asthma and fatigue. The "medicine" given by regular, Jew-trained doctors are just anti-inflammatory, which doesn't actually fix the root the problem (what is irritating the lungs?), nor does it actually heal the bronchioles. In fact, by hampering the inflammation, the healing response is also hindered.

In TCM, the lungs relate to the element of metal. Jing is essence produced by the kidneys which acts as life force in the body. In general, more jing=more energy, more healthy body. Kidneys are of the element of water.

Here is a qigong practice to strengthen your lungs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQv6qKtbd_g
You should also google the lungs in TCM and do everything you can to bolster them. Additionally, doing kidney qigong will also boost your body in a general sense. Don't expect these problems to be fixed overnight, but if you have enough healthful activities going in your favor, it can heal permanently with time. You shouldn't need your asthma medicine after you get healed, that is just a modern medicine meme that health conditions are chronic. In reality, the majority can be healed.

My advice to you would be to see a TCM doctor and give them all your symptoms. If there are no clinics near you, do a webcam visit. Once they give you a diagnosis, even if you have no money for further treatment, you can research your condition and how to treat it. You can get acupuncture or prescribed herbal formulas. Once you have the diagnosis, things you can try on your own are qigong, diet modifications, and acupressure. Make sure you do hatha yoga, as in many ways, it acts like a cure-all. For the lungs, regular, mild exercise will help.

I used to suffer from kidney and liver yin deficiency and it took me way too long of just wasting time each day feeling like shit and never getting better. Some things I did helped, but my body was damaged to where I couldn't judge what was working or what wasn't, nor did I have the motivation. I felt like shit because my meditation schedule fell apart. Learn from me and try to get some help as soon as you can.

Once you stabilize your body physically, you can continue your meditations and further bolster it. Daily hatha yoga and opened, strong chakras, will boost the physical body significantly and prevent any major health issues.

Do your own research about TCM, such as lung and kidney conditions and what influences them. Try out some of the qigong practices and get familiar with them, as you can cure acute discomfort with them, if you can properly diagnose yourself.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

Here are all potential causes of fatigue in TCM: https://www.americandragon.com/conditions/Fatigue.html
Note there are some conditions that involve the lungs.

How does ejaculation impact you? In most people it produces a relaxed, sleepy feeling immediately following, but it should not produce normally result in fatigue lasting the entire day. If this is the case, this can point towards low jing. Chronic inflammatory conditions can also sap jing over time, leading to fatigue.

You should see a TCM doctor if you can, they can heal your asthma and fatigue. The "medicine" given by regular, Jew-trained doctors are just anti-inflammatory, which doesn't actually fix the root the problem (what is irritating the lungs?), nor does it actually heal the bronchioles. In fact, by hampering the inflammation, the healing response is also hindered.

In TCM, the lungs relate to the element of metal. Jing is essence produced by the kidneys which acts as life force in the body. In general, more jing=more energy, more healthy body. Kidneys are of the element of water.

Here is a qigong practice to strengthen your lungs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQv6qKtbd_g
You should also google the lungs in TCM and do everything you can to bolster them. Additionally, doing kidney qigong will also boost your body in a general sense. Don't expect these problems to be fixed overnight, but if you have enough healthful activities going in your favor, it can heal permanently with time. You shouldn't need your asthma medicine after you get healed, that is just a modern medicine meme that health conditions are chronic. In reality, the majority can be healed.

My advice to you would be to see a TCM doctor and give them all your symptoms. If there are no clinics near you, do a webcam visit. Once they give you a diagnosis, even if you have no money for further treatment, you can research your condition and how to treat it. You can get acupuncture or prescribed herbal formulas. Once you have the diagnosis, things you can try on your own are qigong, diet modifications, and acupressure. Make sure you do hatha yoga, as in many ways, it acts like a cure-all. For the lungs, regular, mild exercise will help.

I used to suffer from kidney and liver yin deficiency and it took me way too long of just wasting time each day feeling like shit and never getting better. Some things I did helped, but my body was damaged to where I couldn't judge what was working or what wasn't, nor did I have the motivation. I felt like shit because my meditation schedule fell apart. Learn from me and try to get some help as soon as you can.

Once you stabilize your body physically, you can continue your meditations and further bolster it. Daily hatha yoga and opened, strong chakras, will boost the physical body significantly and prevent any major health issues.

Do your own research about TCM, such as lung and kidney conditions and what influences them. Try out some of the qigong practices and get familiar with them, as you can cure acute discomfort with them, if you can properly diagnose yourself.
(what is irritating the lungs?)
Ambrosia is the worst but that's only in autumn when it releases the pollen, my mother said i was tested for alergies when i was a little and i had many also for dust and animal hair but i'm fine with dust and animal hair, i have a cat.
I sometimes sneeze because the house i live in is an old house made out of earth (maybe a little bit of dust alergy). I'm not sure about medicinal herbs and that from traditional chinese medicine that could be good for me as i know i can't take the ginseng root with antipsihotics, i will see what i will find.

When i was a child my mother said i had asthmatic bronchitis and i got vacines for that but she took me and i didn't get to get all of them i was choughing somethimes she said and then when i was in an old cave that was cold inside and was icey then the coughing got away this was when i was in the 7-8 grade they said caves like that help can heal lungs problems, anyway. So last year in autumn was breathing hard at night and my eyes where whatery all the time moustly in the day so iv'e gone to the emergency hospital and they checked me out and they said about bronchial asthma and that the asthmatic bronchitis that i had got activated by ambrosia and got medication for that and the hard breathing and watery eyes disappeared, i took the medicine for some months and now i was not taking the medicine for like three months i was breathing fine and no watery eyes, but i had very strong fatigue and started taking the medicine again the fatigue got weaker and then got stronger somewhat.

I'm doing a complete healing working for the body, mind and emotions and inhaling energy 10 times per day and programing it, also i'm using the energy from yoga as well. I already finished 40 days. As i know that when doing a healing working the illness gets worse for a time or in the period of the 40 days is that true? And thanks bro for your advice! I will see what i can do.

Catalincata94 said:
As i know that when doing a healing working the illness gets worse for a time or in the period of the 40 days is that true?

It is possible.

Some illness requires to do more than 40 day working. You have had that illness from childhood, so maybe you should do 80 or even 90 day working to be completely in the safe.

Henu the Great said:
Catalincata94 said:
As i know that when doing a healing working the illness gets worse for a time or in the period of the 40 days is that true?

It is possible.

Some illness requires to do more than 40 day working. You have had that illness from childhood, so maybe you should do 80 or even 90 day working to be completely in the safe.
Alright, thanks.

Same. I sleep, sometimes a lot, but never really feel rested. Then some days I get much less than they say you "should" and feel good. But then again, some days I get that same amount and feel no different than if I slept for 8+ hours.

I don't know what's going on. Hard cardio seems to help, and I feel like kidney & gallbladder in TCM have something to do with it, but it's hard to make sense of the system and most health information out there is untrustworthy anyway.

One other thing is that I rarely dream anymore. I wonder if I'm not getting into REM/deep sleep, where the restfulness comes from. Alarm or no alarm, caffeine or no caffeine, sleep hygiene or not, nothing seems to affect the outcome all that much, so it must be something innate.

curio said:
Same. I sleep, sometimes a lot, but never really feel rested. Then some days I get much less than they say you "should" and feel good. But then again, some days I get that same amount and feel no different than if I slept for 8+ hours.

I don't know what's going on. Hard cardio seems to help, and I feel like kidney & gallbladder in TCM have something to do with it, but it's hard to make sense of the system and most health information out there is untrustworthy anyway.

One other thing is that I rarely dream anymore. I wonder if I'm not getting into REM/deep sleep, where the restfulness comes from. Alarm or no alarm, caffeine or no caffeine, sleep hygiene or not, nothing seems to affect the outcome all that much, so it must be something innate.
Same with me, i rarely had dreams for like half a year but today and yesterday I dreamed.
I started doing Qigong for lungs, acupressure for lungs and I think I will add also for kidneys after I checked out the TCM about kidneys.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back