Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

dental grillz and gold crowns

loki88

Hi I am interested in getting some form of dental only of gold or some combination of metal (precious metal such as silver with gold, so called 'green gold' or something similar) on some of my teeth so that the cap extends over the sur?face of the teeth and not necessarily to the bottom like a complete crown. I would want this for the following reasons:
1) metaphysical properties of gems and stone (I intend to put lab created gemstone in the semi-crown or cap)
2) fix some worn down teeth and a semi-gap tooth
3) aesthetic/magical reasons arranging the stones in sacred geometry patterns such as a triangle (3 stones) or something similar using particular gemstone.
Would anyone have any recommendations or thoughts to offer relative to the additional of dental crowns/grillz/onlays

You keep doing very strange things and thinking that there is some big reason for it when there is none.

1. You drink piss

2. You pour a pot of coffee up your ass every day

3. Now you will make all your teeth gold?

And these are the ones you tell us about, I'm almost terrified of the even worse things you do that you haven't told us. Does it ever occur to you that you are being absolutely ridiculous, and really just doing dumb and disgusting things for no reason? The gold tooth idea is not as disgusting as your other hobbies, but it is also ridiculous and also has zero basis in anything spiritual or educated.

Any nonsense that some new-age blog post has written down, and you are immediately running to go do it without any thought. As long as the new-age blog also says "I am a really smart person, and I am a magic master that can do anything, so do whatever I say Dumb Goy." You immediately trust every bullshit thing that it says and you go do it.

When will you learn not to listen to those retards? Will you ever think for yourself if something is a good idea before you do it?

Loki if you want to fix your teeth get it done normally like a white man. What is the purpose of a grill? Trying to impress the ladies? There are better ways to do that, get a nice watch or something similar to show your wealth. Grills are for rappers are related fools and has no spiritual benefits.

Henu the Great said:
If I would want to put a metal in my mouth it would be titanium... :cool:
Some attack dogs for the military have titanium teeth.
8p4-R7wChW8IzfyNKpBZMM_WJNa7-AsV5zpbNMxvwyI.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You keep doing very strange things and thinking that there is some big reason for it when there is none.

1. You drink piss

And these are the ones you tell us about, I'm almost terrified of the even worse things you do that you haven't told us. Does it ever occur to you that you are being absolutely ridiculous, and really just doing dumb and disgusting things for no reason? The gold tooth idea is not as disgusting as your other hobbies, but it is also ridiculous and also has zero basis in anything spiritual or educated.

Any nonsense that some new-age blog post has written down, and you are immediately running to go do it without any thought. As long as the new-age blog also says "I am a really smart person, and I am a magic master that can do anything, so do whatever I say Dumb Goy." You immediately trust every bullshit thing that it says and you go do it.

When will you learn not to listen to those retards? Will you ever think for yourself if something is a good idea before you do it?

People who merely follow the concensus can't call themselves satanists as they aren't looking to go beyond god and evfil

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Loki if you want to fix your teeth get it done normally like a white man. What is the purpose of a grill? Trying to impress the ladies? There are better ways to do that, get a nice watch or something similar to show your wealth. Grills are for rappers are related fools and has no spiritual benefits.

I understand your point. Further research has dissuaded me re: metal given its disruption of the electrical nature of the body (meridian disruption). However having porcelain composites with gemstone embedded in them seems a tolerable alternative.

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:
If I would want to put a metal in my mouth it would be titanium... :cool:
Some attack dogs for the military have titanium teeth.
8p4-R7wChW8IzfyNKpBZMM_WJNa7-AsV5zpbNMxvwyI.jpg

How cool is that. :D

Imagine a dog with a diamond tooth in ceramic composite? I can see that.

loki88 said:
People who merely follow the concensus can't call themselves satanists as they aren't looking to go beyond god and evfil

Do not be stupid is the consensus of Satanism. I will gladly follow that consensus.

loki88 said:
You think you are "Going beyond good and evil" to pour a gallon of coffee up your ass and try to hold it up there for hours at a time, and doing this every day for months, or to be drinking your own piss?

That's not called "going beyond good and evil" it's called acting like a retard. Actually it's worse than that, most retarded people wouldn't even do that stuff.

To be a satanist is to advance the level of your soul, your mind, and your intuition. A strong soul naturally attracts knowledge and truth. Gaining a strong and capable intuition so that you don't fall into all kind of retarded nonsense.

You just blindly doing every single self-destructive thing that any jewish new-age or fake hindu author writes in some shitty book is not being a Satanist. It is just being the lowest kind of retarded christian, just with calling christ by Satan's name.

I've been trying to teach you this lesson for years, in every way that I could think to put it into words. But you just purposefully do not want to understand this. That's your own problem. You'll never get anywhere in life by continuing to be some 50 IQ point christian. And you'll never get anywhere by following all instructions written by 50 IQ point christians.

Just go to the dentist if you can afford it.

I personally had a MASSIVE hole in one of my canines that grew from a small hole a dentist previously drilled out and 'meant to fill in' and I got it filled for just about $100, which was covered through my works dental plan. Before this I freaked out in the same manner and would've spent hundreds trying to fix it through 'Natural ways' when I really just needed to get it filled in and take better care of my teeth.

Also I would advise against putting gold, gemstones, or any non food items in your mouth. Not only are the benefits of many gemstones and metals marginal, but imagine getting heavy metal poisoning or a crystal tooth dislodging and getting swallowed (or accidentally biting down on it with you other teeth) :shock:

loki88 said:
You think you are "Going beyond good and evil" to pour a gallon of coffee up your ass and try to hold it up there for hours at a time, and doing this every day for months, or to be drinking your own piss?

That's not called "going beyond good and evil" it's called acting like a retard. Actually it's worse than that, most retarded people wouldn't even do that stuff.

To be a satanist is to advance the level of your soul, your mind, and your intuition. A strong soul naturally attracts knowledge and truth. Gaining a strong and capable intuition so that you don't fall into all kind of retarded nonsense.

You just blindly doing every single self-destructive thing that any jewish new-age or fake hindu author writes in some shitty book is not being a Satanist. It is just being the lowest kind of retarded christian, just with calling christ by Satan's name.

I've been trying to teach you this lesson for years, in every way that I could think to put it into words. But you just purposefully do not want to understand this. That's your own problem. You'll never get anywhere in life by continuing to be some 50 IQ point christian. And you'll never get anywhere by following all instructions written by 50 IQ point christians.

self-construction via sympathetic medicine. That is not self-destruction

loki88 said:
Hi I am interested in getting some form of dental only of gold or some combination of metal (precious metal such as silver with gold, so called 'green gold' or something similar) on some of my teeth so that the cap extends over the sur?face of the teeth and not necessarily to the bottom like a complete crown. I would want this for the following reasons:
1) metaphysical properties of gems and stone (I intend to put lab created gemstone in the semi-crown or cap)
3) aesthetic/magical reasons arranging the stones in sacred geometry patterns such as a triangle (3 stones) or something similar using particular gemstone.
Would anyone have any recommendations or thoughts to offer relative to the additional of dental crowns/grillz/onlays

Sometimes when I'm feeling sad it cheers me up to read the ridiculous things you do

Cynthia said:
loki88 said:

Sometimes when I'm feeling sad it cheers me up to read the ridiculous things you do

You aren't the only one. @Arin and me both find this strongly hilarious. Loki the Jester is here to seed us with his multifaceted views of why him doing what the Jews say matters.

Damn, it don't cheer me up. I have too much of an urge to help people and take care of people. So it just makes me a little angry and sad mixed together when somebody is so extremely fucked up and won't listen to any reason. I wasted way to much time trying to help that person, it's probably just a Rat anyway, trying to waste everybody's time on purpose.

Poweredbythesun said:
Just go to the dentist if you can afford it.

I personally had a MASSIVE hole in one of my canines that grew from a small hole a dentist previously drilled out and 'meant to fill in' and I got it filled for just about $100, which was covered through my works dental plan. Before this I freaked out in the same manner and would've spent hundreds trying to fix it through 'Natural ways' when I really just needed to get it filled in and take better care of my teeth.

Also I would advise against putting gold, gemstones, or any non food items in your mouth. Not only are the benefits of many gemstones and metals marginal, but imagine getting heavy metal poisoning or a crystal tooth dislodging and getting swallowed (or accidentally biting down on it with you other teeth) :shock:

biting down with the teeth wouldn't be an issue. The main problem would be it falling out if the composite isn't strong enough to last ad perpetuum. The metaphyiscal qualities of the stone would be significant in my opinion.

loki88 said:
biting down with the teeth wouldn't be an issue. The main problem would be it falling out if the composite isn't strong enough to last ad perpetuum. The metaphyiscal qualities of the stone would be significant in my opinion.

I mean, I get what you mean. And as someone who has tried collodial gold and platinum I could also see the usefullness of gemstone teeth / metal teeth. But I also see them as a liability, and not really worth it. Teeth are HARD, very hard. And they are also part of the body, the mouth naturally protects and regenerates the enamel on your teeth. Gemstones and metals, not so much.

If I were to suggest a material to replace your teeth with, I would suggest Zirconia. It's tough, has a crystaline structure similar to Diamond, and is actually regularly used for dental implants :)

If your entire soul is worthless, and rotted, and less powerful than a 1.5v battery, then there are no "metaphysical qualities" to affect you. Don't you know anything about equations for electrical charges? If a charge is big, it makes big forces. If the charge is insignificantly small like just one electron, then it has basically no effect on anything and putting it close to other objects always has basically no effect. But if you put a very strong charge, you can put it near anything and it will always have a very large effect.

If your soul was as strong as a god, then maybe a gem could have some kind of effect. Putting it in your mouth will never have more effect than putting it on a necklace, but at least your soul would be a powerful enough charge to interact with the gem. But now, you have one of the weakest and most worthless souls of almost anybody I've ever seen. You are a very low quality person. So no matter what you do, a gem will not have any effect on you. When there is no electromagnetic field for it to interact with, a gem is just a dead worthless rock. It requires a powerful electromagnetic field to interact with the gem, and create a kind of reflection inside the gem that turns around and influences the field. It is like how if you have a coil of wire with a magnetic field going through it, as you make the field get stronger, an electric current is generated in the coil, which creates another magnetic field to try to oppose the first one. If your magnetic field of your soul is almost entirely worthless and dead, none of this process can happen so there is no effect. The gem is exactly like the wire coil, without a strong field to interact with it is just some dead material with no influence.

1. You drink piss

I haven't been here in awhile, and found this. I laughed. I laughed so much! Thanks for making my night.

Poweredbythesun said:
loki88 said:

I mean, I get what you mean. And as someone who has tried collodial gold and platinum I could also see the usefullness of gemstone teeth / metal teeth. But I also see them as a liability, and not really worth it. Teeth are HARD, very hard. And they are also part of the body, the mouth naturally protects and regenerates the enamel on your teeth. Gemstones and metals, not so much.

If I were to suggest a material to replace your teeth with, I would suggest Zirconia. It's tough, has a crystaline structure similar to Diamond, and is actually regularly used for dental implants :)

I am looking to have a stone embedded in the tooth not replacing a tooth. Would you know if zirconia is a natural stone? I have heard of zircon...is that the same thing? I was also thinking of getting a grill with a swastika in stones on it as a 'gag item'

Taking loki as a clown and not as somebody serious is actually funny. Thank you Ramier and Ol Argedco Luciftias :lol:

loki88 said:
I am looking to have a stone embedded in the tooth not replacing a tooth. Would you know if zirconia is a natural stone? I have heard of zircon...is that the same thing? I was also thinking of getting a grill with a swastika in stones on it as a 'gag item'

Zircon is a natural gemstone, zirconia is the lab grown / made variant that has no silicon in it. Also that would still probably be a bad idea to embed a crystal in your tooth (again, imagine the crystal working it's way loose and getting swallowed or accidentally bitten down on :shock: )

I also still think it's a bad idea to get a grill, let alone get a grill and embed crystals into your teeth in the shape of a swastika. Not only for the reasons I've mentioned before, but also because the swastika (for the time being) is still seen as a 'Hate' symbol around the world and your teeth are visible every time you open your mouth. Not to mention your teeth need brushing, and a grill would interfere with that.

Poweredbythesun said:
loki88 said:

Zircon is a natural gemstone, zirconia is the lab grown / made variant that has no silicon in it. Also that would still probably be a bad idea to embed a crystal in your tooth (again, imagine the crystal working it's way loose and getting swallowed or accidentally bitten down on :shock: )

I also still think it's a bad idea to get a grill, let alone get a grill and embed crystals into your teeth in the shape of a swastika. Not only for the reasons I've mentioned before, but also because the swastika (for the time being) is still seen as a 'Hate' symbol around the world and your teeth are visible every time you open your mouth. Not to mention your teeth need brushing, and a grill would interfere with that.

a grill can be removed and would be more of a 'gag gift' of sorts. The tooth stones are for the surfaces of the teeth and wouldn't be bitten down on. Having tooth diamonds and a swastika grill would be a great image for propaganda purposes also. maybe a bleach blonde Hitler moustache and some pure white contacts lens?

loki88 said:
Poweredbythesun said:
loki88 said:

a grill can be removed and would be more of a 'gag gift' of sorts. The tooth stones are for the surfaces of the teeth and wouldn't be bitten down on. Having tooth diamonds and a swastika grill would be a great image for propaganda purposes also. maybe a bleach blonde Hitler moustache and some pure white contacts lens?
Do you use any drugs loki?

loki88 said:

I mean, if you REALLY want to do these things I can't stop you. But to me all of this makes me go ,':/

Feel free to spend your life and money as you see fit, but know that augmenting yourself like a transhumanist isn't going to get you any closer to godhead. Meditate, do yoga, do the Final RTR, and clean your Aura, Soul, and Chakras. It's not only the right way, but it's also free and not damaging to your body.

loki88 said:
I said it before and I will say it again - what the fuck, dude? You have some serious issues.

Poweredbythesun said:
loki88 said:

I mean, if you REALLY want to do these things I can't stop you. But to me all of this makes me go ,':/

Feel free to spend your life and money as you see fit, but know that augmenting yourself like a transhumanist isn't going to get you any closer to godhead. Meditate, do yoga, do the Final RTR, and clean your Aura, Soul, and Chakras. It's not only the right way, but it's also free and not damaging to your body.

I do not think he is a dedicated, at least seriously. What you are giving is good advice, but he must be a troll (or retard).

Henu the Great said:
I do not think he is a dedicated, at least seriously. What you are giving is good advice, but he must be a troll (or retard).

I know. Myself, and others have speculated on this for as long as he's been a member here. But I must say, I'd still rather give legitimate advice to someone who is merely misguided, rather than accuse new and often old accounts of being infiltrators. Even though I have a feeling people like Loki88 are infiltrators, or at least severely misguided. :/

I decided to revisit this hilarious thread and will bump it so others can enjoy. I’m kind of sad Loki got banned, we don’t have posts like this anymore.

loki88 said:

If this is serious, I’m personally in support of all sorts of aesthetic things and there are certain styles that reflect certain energies, style is awesome whatever you choose to do. There is no satanic way to dress look be ect. It won’t do anything spiritually to advance but people should absolutely do what they like and learn about who they are which does have a spiritual effect. Whether or not it’s the end result of how you’ll be.

When I’m going through periods of growth and freedom, my style naturally changes to be very colorful. Pain, darkness. Style can tell a story. I know some whites people with aesthetic tooth work done and it’s friggn sweet for them. They’re from SoCal and they have a very close family, they’re some of the best people I know and they’re just really unique. They’re not gangster at all but they kind of look like it. If you want tooth work done I imagine it’ll be very unique to you and you’ll rep that in a way that no one else does.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back