Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling anxious

Cynthia

I have been feeling really anxious over the last two days and I can't figure out why. Is this just attacks from the enemy? I feel nervous right now for now reason. Is anyone else feeling this way?

Thank you for your time!

Hail Satan!

Cynthia said:
I have been feeling really anxious over the last two days and I can't figure out why. Is this just attacks from the enemy? I feel nervous right now for now reason. Is anyone else feeling this way?

Thank you for your time!

Hail Satan!

I extremely rarely feel much, but sometimes, maybe 5 at most, I suddenly became very anxious out of nothing. To the point of almost shaking, not understanding what is wrong with me but definitely realizing I was under some pretty severe psychic attack and knowing Satan could have helped me out.
I noticed this happened a particular year when I was stupid enough to let someone I shouldn't have trusted mess with my head with false information and lots of deceit, giving me a pretty solid PTSD case.

This is normal, it's your body listening to the stressful state your mind is in when you try to ignore a problem. The physical discomfort (strong anxiousness may very well be one symptom here) is a sign you should ask yourself what you've done that caused you to feel not at peace with your mind. You might have done this out of kindness or good intentions even, but the result was something that messed you up and 'the wise you' inside you feels it and gives this reaction as a warning.
My suggestion: stop and retrace your steps back, analyze your last period (since you've been doing something out of the ordinary for instance) and see if there's something you 'definitely did' and need to fix asap. In my experience it's usually a person that causes a strong emotional reaction, but it may be an event or something else.
Hope that helps.

Thank you for your reply, honestly I am going through a lot of crap right now. I don't feel comfortable sharing all the details but I've had a lot go wrong in the last year. However, focusing more on Satanism has really helped in general. I'm sure whatever it is will present itself soon and then I can deal with it and be at some sort of peace and move on. I appreciate your time!

Hail Satan

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Cynthia said:

Thank you for your time!

Hail Satan!

I extremely rarely feel much, but sometimes, maybe 5 at most, I suddenly became very anxious out of nothing. To the point of almost shaking, not understanding what is wrong with me but definitely realizing I was under some pretty severe psychic attack and knowing Satan could have helped me out.
I noticed this happened a particular year when I was stupid enough to let someone I shouldn't have trusted mess with my head with false information and lots of deceit, giving me a pretty solid PTSD case.

This is normal, it's your body listening to the stressful state your mind is in when you try to ignore a problem. The physical discomfort (strong anxiousness may very well be one symptom here) is a sign you should ask yourself what you've done that caused you to feel not at peace with your mind. You might have done this out of kindness or good intentions even, but the result was something that messed you up and 'the wise you' inside you feels it and gives this reaction as a warning.
My suggestion: stop and retrace your steps back, analyze your last period (since you've been doing something out of the ordinary for instance) and see if there's something you 'definitely did' and need to fix asap. In my experience it's usually a person that causes a strong emotional reaction, but it may be an event or something else.
Hope that helps.

I had something similar happen this morning, I assume it was an attack ( though admittedly its best not to assume things ). Imminent feeling of doom is the best way I can describe it, had anxiety following it for awhile but it went away. I've had it happen to me once before this, energy was nasty.

My mind was pretty "calm" despite the feeling though and I didn't go into a panic like I did the time before. Hope this doesn't become a common occurence but since its happened twice over 6 months total unless I either go frick my aura up with drugs or completely stop AoP and leave Satanism I don't imagine it will. Any time is too many but its definitely not to the point where I cant tolerate it ( at its current rate anyway )

Only thing I could really think of for why is I did more RTRs then usual the night before. Don't let it get to ya guys.

Arin said:
I had something similar happen this morning, I assume it was an attack ( though admittedly its best not to assume things ). Imminent feeling of doom is the best way I can describe it, had anxiety following it for awhile but it went away. I've had it happen to me once before this, energy was nasty.

My mind was pretty "calm" despite the feeling though and I didn't go into a panic like I did the time before. Hope this doesn't become a common occurence but since its happened twice over 6 months total unless I either go frick my aura up with drugs or completely stop AoP and leave Satanism I don't imagine it will. Any time is too many but its definitely not to the point where I cant tolerate it ( at its current rate anyway )

Only thing I could really think of for why is I did more RTRs then usual the night before. Don't let it get to ya guys.

From how you described it, it sounds really very much the same thing. Judging by how I was willingly much more open (but in a counter productive way that got me emotionally fucked up like never before), I think that this "nasty energy" (perfectly worded) could very well be an enemy attack, to which we may be more weak against in a time of strong distress.
In other words, we probably lowered our guard too much for whatever reason and basically invited this shit while lowering our shield. Be careful if you just felt this nasty energy as it probably means you have somehow strongly lowered your guard, in my opinion at least.
Another theory could be that you've been working on your astral senses well enough and it's finally starting to pay off, but not being used to the astral becoming part of your daily routine, some parasitic shit made a move and tried to squeeze past your defences.
In both cases, I recommend strongly cleaning your aura and your soul chakra by chakra with Sun bright light and asking Father to protect you or help you understanding how to deal with this shit yourself in the future. Cleaning and "burning" the environment you live in (and any other place where you pass a lot of your time) with strong white energy sounds to me like the best approach.

Good job staying calm through it though, I did the same and realized that while I was having this sudden "panic attack" out of nowhere I remained calm and tried my best to analyze the situation without falling victim to the panic. When you understand what to do, the psychic attack gets severely weakened and you realize how it was you the entire time that let it happen by not staying constantly fierce and strong (again, some environmental influence might be the cause.. a bad person in your life, a negative event, whatever it is.. we can't always be in control of everything, but we can definitely adapt and learn how to repel attacks and fight back with extreme resolve).

I have not been feeling anxious but since the riots and all of that my energy has been very restless. Even after doing many RTR in one day I still feel it.

Anxiousness that has no basis in actual events or persists beyond a reasonable amount of time is usually based on organic dysfunction of the kidney and heart systems, particularly kidney and heart yin Deficiency and heart blood Deficiency.

Palpitations, low back pain and night sweats are representative of yin Deficiency whilst fatigue, dizziness and poor memory are representative of anxiety from blood Deficiency.

My grandmother passed at 1130pm last night. Now I know why I felt that way. Any advice on family members who have passed? She was a christian but I love her and want to do what's right whether that be connecting with her or letting her be. I know christians may get dissolved into the light but I still can feel her energy and I'm wondering what the right action is? I'm really close with my moms side of the family and miss her already.

Hail Satan!

Centralforce666 said:
Anxiousness that has no basis in actual events or persists beyond a reasonable amount of time is usually based on organic dysfunction of the kidney and heart systems, particularly kidney and heart yin Deficiency and heart blood Deficiency.

Palpitations, low back pain and night sweats are representative of yin Deficiency whilst fatigue, dizziness and poor memory are representative of anxiety from blood Deficiency.

Thank you for your advice. This actually makes sense because I have had iron deficiency anemia and have been taking iron pills to help with this and I have the latter symptoms you described.

Cynthia said:
My grandmother passed at 1130pm last night. Now I know why I felt that way. Any advice on family members who have passed? She was a christian but I love her and want to do what's right whether that be connecting with her or letting her be. I know christians may get dissolved into the light but I still can feel her energy and I'm wondering what the right action is? I'm really close with my moms side of the family and miss her already.

Hail Satan!
You can ask Satan to bring her to a safe place until she reincarnates.

Aquarius said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan!
You can ask Satan to bring her to a safe place until she reincarnates.

Thank you. I really wanted to do this but I didnt know if this would be overstepping my boundaries since she was an xian. I will do that right now.

Hail Satan!

Iron Deficiency anaemia can be assisted with Vitamin B complexes, and herbs such as white peony root and angelica.

Taking these boiled in water will assist in blood building to avoid the mental emotional symptoms of this illness (such as anxiety).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back