Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nasal and sinus congestion

wariorSS

Most likely, starting with puberty, I had this problem, over the years I did drug treatment to get rid of pus caused by sinusitis and migraines by drug treatment, medication with chemicals that we all know treats symptoms and not the cause and effects. Adverse effects are not always beneficial in the medium and long term.
I also have a septal deviation, but some doctors recommend the operation, others do not recommend it and I have to find alternatives.
From the documentation on the internet, the most beneficial is the one with the Neti vessel bought from pharmacies or the online environment. I have my nostrils so clogged for months, I always feel tired and with congested eyes and headeches, Ig G in my blood the values ​​are higher than other people and I have extremely dry nostrils that I feel like they stick, exactly the same feeling when go out in the cold.

I have the same problem.
Dry and blocked nose but no mucous.
I take vitamic c supplement. 1g/day and do the exercise where you inhale, stop your breath, all the while focusin on the middle of the nose bridge and then exhale without stopping the focus. During this exercise, my tongue stays behind the two front teeth and touches the roof of my oral cavity.
This exercise increases the blood flow to the nose and my theory is that since you have more antioxidants in your blood due to vitamin c, it helps with inflammation and thus congestion.
That said sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it makes the symptoms worse. Doing the exercise without vitamin c will definitely make your congestion worse.
Program your aura that 'My aura is healing the root of the problem which is causing nasal congestion' or just 'My aura is healing congestion'
Do the foundation exercise to make the programming powerful.
Though considering surgery is a good option.
I also had septoplasty for my deviated septum and minimum FESS for my polyps. Although a year after, my nose still remains blocked.
My advice is to consider a surgery which removes the root of the problem,for eg turbine or turbinate reduction surgery. Consult with many different doctors in different hospitals before you do surgery. I went in an expensive one and i regret it. Maybe going to a reputable although cheap hospital which has a good reputation for not profiting off the patients might be a good idea. Its upto you.
Also, go to the jos website and look at the healing runes.
I am not a dedicated ss, so i don't know if runes are a good idea for me. Though i have heard that runes have profound effects on the forums.
Also, do an allergic test. I think it's from a blood test.
If you have rhinitis, maybe immunotherapy is an option.
It really does get tiring, but being able to breathe properly. I wish you luck.
If any ss finds what I advised or said wrong, pleasse correct me.

The post here suggests to use colloidal silver.
Even the HPS there suggested to take it so it should probably be safe.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=21154&p=95233&hilit=Sinus#p95233

Yesterday I ordered a Neti vessel from the net. Today the order left and in 2 days I will receive it. With a sterile 60 ml syringe, with warm, boiled water and a mixture of iodine-free sea salt and baking soda I managed in 2 "sessions" to eliminate a lot of pus, blood and excuse my expression on my nostrils and mouth, mucus ! I was so disgusted with myself, I was so scared that I thought I fainted, it hurt a lot in my cheeks, in my inner ear and below my neck but now I breathe so well, after 8 months.
I can breathe normally, I actually feel the air reach the lungs and the abdominal cavity when I inhale, I get rid of pressure, pain and even congested eyes. I don't trust doctors, only in case of emergency I resort to surgery, I treat myself at home as I can, I ask and I look for informed opinions.
Thank you for the shared experience and also for the advice. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the operation.

This might also be attributable to congestion based upon mucous often a result of dairy consumption. Perhaps omit dairy. Refined sugar also has this effect

I will share with you some things that have helped me. I also have a deviated septum(sucks so much) and have been plagued with poor respiratory health since I was a child. Chronic sinus infections, at least a couple every year and they never went away fully and of course the jew doctor always tells you take antibiotics instead of looking for the root of the problem. Over the last year I've done a lot of experimenting with alternative treatments like Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic diet. If any more experienced members can give a better explanation that would be nice.

DO NOT use neti pots or similar if your nasal passages are already clogged, I've gone from bad to worse through bringing a sinus infection to all areas of my sinuses. If you need relief use a nasal spray in the mean time, or nasal drops. Dry nasal passages mean you need them to cool down and be lubricated.

Try these recipes, this site is run by a christard but the recipes have helped me a lot.
https://www.joyfulbelly.com/Ayurveda/recipe/Ginger-Basil-Limeade/897
-It's kind of funky but in a good way
-Good for summer and spring
-Very good at opening the sinuses

https://www.joyfulbelly.com/Ayurveda/recipe/Coconut-Curry-Pumpkin-Soup/25246
-Good for clearing mucous and is tasty
-Better in the fall and clearing damp mucous

https://www.joyfulbelly.com/Ayurveda/recipe/Quinoa-Cucumber-Kale-Salad/31942
-You don't need to make the quinoa yourself as this can take forever but is more beneficial
-Will help balance your blood

https://www.joyfulbelly.com/Ayurveda/recipe/Pineapple-Banana-Kale-Smoothie/22517
-A nice cooling and soothing drink
-Also good for spring and summer

https://www.joyfulbelly.com/Ayurveda/recipe/Sweet-Potato-with-Kale-Ginger/887
-I make this quite often as it is easy and nutritious
-Sunflower oil is expensive can be replaced by olive oil
-Add garlic for an extra decongestant edge, I also add curry paste

These herbal supplements have also been a great help to me

https://www.activeherb.com/biyan/
-this made me completely stop taking OTC western decongestants

https://www.activeherb.com/yuping/
-Immune supporter, has made my sinuses much less sensitive to outside influences

https://www.activeherb.com/bimin/
-Will help with allergens in general

Today my Neti pot arrived. I used it and I want to say that it cleaned my sinuses to a deep level. I did not expect such results from a first use. I feel good and I actually got rid of that constant pressure on my face, temples, eyes and cervical area and the fucking pain al day and night long....

You should consider yourself blessed since all it took for your congestion to heal was a neti pot.
For people like me they do literally nothing.Since our congestion is not due to the mucous but inflammed blood vessels.
I read in that forum that its due to past life karma.
Someone also healed his allergy by directly modifying the genetics and dna via aura.
As for you, have a happy breathful life.
Lol, what does breathful life even mean?
In any case, congratulations.

wariorSS said:
Today my Neti pot arrived. I used it and I want to say that it cleaned my sinuses to a deep level. I did not expect such results from a first use. I feel good and I actually got rid of that constant pressure on my face, temples, eyes and cervical area and the fucking pain al day and night long....
You can use your own urine in the neti pot also. This helps to clear away mucous better because of its uric acid and ammonia. shivambu.in is a good website detailing these things

Sinus concerns are related to digestion and major organ dysfunction resulting in pathological fire, phlegm and wind rising to the head and obstructing the channels.

The pathological condition in the head needs to be cleared and the organ pathology needs to be resolved to prevent recurrence.

There are a number of organic pathologies that give rise to this such as:

Lung or Stomach Fire
Liver Fire, Liver Yang Rising
Spleen or Kidney Qi Deficiency
Phlegm Accumulation in the Stomach or Lung

Any presence of blood or coloured sputum indicates heat.

Clear sputum indicates cold and phlegm.

Frontal and Maxillary sinuses indicates stomach involvement.

Temporal sinuses indicates Liver/Gall Bladder involvement as does occipital sinus pain.

Extreme pounding headaches with pressure indicates fire and phlegm whilst a dull ache indicates Deficiency.

loki88 said:
This might also be attributable to congestion based upon mucous often a result of dairy consumption. Perhaps omit dairy. Refined sugar also has this effect

Ciao Loki! For 4 months I have completely given up pastries and bakery, sugar, hydrogenated oils, dairy products only in the form of high quality cheeses, obviously more expensive but rarely not appetizing, kefir or Greek yogurt, but also rarely. That's because I found out that besides Hashimoto, I'm also celiac. From 58 kg I reached 52 kg in 4 months without doing sports, I do not love sports and demanding physical effort that makes me breathe hard and puff. Not always, but I liked yoga. In the first 3 weeks I went into withdrawal from the complete and sudden change of diet, eliminating certain products from the diet. Now I feel good, probably my body is also cleansed and can be an adverse effect, anyway I had problems with the child's sinuses, I followed the last drug treatment at 14 years old, very strong antibiotics to get rid of the operation that I was recommended and removal of tonsillitis. ok, I did the treatment, I felt like hell, after that I went to the Adriatic Sea with my parents for 10 days. For 3 years I had no problems with sinuses and atrocious rheumatic muscle pain.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the advice and information, they are really useful and I will recommend them to others who are in the same situation. Obviously, reading your comment now, it's a bit late with Neti pot, but helped me. I'm not telling you what I was able to eliminate today because it's disgusting and for the first time I breathe so well and deeply after 8 months and I feel my head light as a flake. I literally feel like I have something else, but a natural or allopathic treatment takes time. I avoid from previous bad experiences with doctors, everything related to them as individuals and their so-called allopathic treatments. Aaa, after I used the Neti, I smeared my nostrils with a little homemade marigold flower cream from my grandmother. Thank you ModernMage.

Username said:
You should consider yourself blessed since all it took for your congestion to heal was a neti pot.
For people like me they do literally nothing.Since our congestion is not due to the mucous but inflammed blood vessels.
I read in that forum that its due to past life karma.
Someone also healed his allergy by directly modifying the genetics and dna via aura.
As for you, have a happy breathful life.
Lol, what does breathful life even mean?
In any case, congratulations.

Thanks mate. I tried antibiotics, injections, various natural treatments, some exercises for vertigo. The only effective treatment for me were the childhood holidays on the Adriatic, going out in nature with the tent, the sun and the mountain and now this vessel that I accidentally discovered because I actually started to despair due to the atrocious migraines in the last days. I'm shocked too. Thanks to the Gods and to those who invented the little ceramic miracle Neti.

loki88 said:
wariorSS said:
You can use your own urine in the neti pot also. This helps to clear away mucous better because of its uric acid and ammonia. shivambu.in is a good website detailing these things

You will believe me a little ignorant. I studied various topics and studies on urine. It really has miraculous properties. An old proverb from the people says: If you injure your hand or foot, be in the field in agriculture, ask a boy or a man to pee on your wound and a grandmother to offer you the scarf as a bandage. A joke but also a truth. I prefer something else but no urine.

Username said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=21154&p=95233&hilit=Sinus#p95233

I used colloidal silver, preventive treatment with a break and resumed again, for immunity, in winter and spring. He never helped me with sinusitis, at least in my case. Since I've had this problem for at least 16 years. 1000 mg injectable and oral amoxicillin actually helped me but due to the side effects I kind of avoided it. And another drug of italian origin made for the USA and Canada, in the EU it was sold at that time too little and it was very difficult to get something like that. I don't remember the name of the drug, it was finally taken off the market because it caused some of the most aggressive effects, but it helped me a lot. The breathing exercises did not help me because I really could not breathe, I was suddenly dizzy and deep, the steam baths induced some sharp and intermittent pain to swear all the saints in that cursed jewtrix bible. Dietary hydrogen peroxide has diminished my pathology very little. Long live my precious Neti, though. :D

What about someone who does not have any mucous or sputum but only has inflammed nasal cavity or someone who only feels hotness in their nose and stuffiness?

loki88 said:
wariorSS said:

Did you honestly just suggest someone shoot their own piss up their nose? What the hell man

loki88 said:
Dude stop sharing this kind of garbage on here. Don't recommend people to shoot their own urine up their nose. That's fucking disgusting.
What's wrong with you?

Shael said:
loki88 said:
Dude stop sharing this kind of garbage on here. Don't recommend people to shoot their own urine up their nose. That's fucking disgusting.
What's wrong with you?

you're emotional reaction isn't very satanic. Urine contains many healing properties and has been used as a therapy in the orient for thousands of years. See
shivambu.in

wariorSS said:
Username said:

I used colloidal silver, preventive treatment with a break and resumed again, for immunity, in winter and spring. He never helped me with sinusitis, at least in my case. Since I've had this problem for at least 16 years. 1000 mg injectable and oral amoxicillin actually helped me but due to the side effects I kind of avoided it. And another drug of italian origin made for the USA and Canada, in the EU it was sold at that time too little and it was very difficult to get something like that. I don't remember the name of the drug, it was finally taken off the market because it caused some of the most aggressive effects, but it helped me a lot. The breathing exercises did not help me because I really could not breathe, I was suddenly dizzy and deep, the steam baths induced some sharp and intermittent pain to swear all the saints in that cursed jewtrix bible. Dietary hydrogen peroxide has diminished my pathology very little. Long live my precious Neti, though. :D

Glad to hear.
I have always wanted a neti pot but it isn't available here. Although, my problems occur more due to inflammation than mucus.
You should be able to almost permanently get rid of your sinusitis that way.

wariorSS said:
loki88 said:

Ciao Loki! For 4 months I have completely given up pastries and bakery, sugar, hydrogenated oils, dairy products only in the form of high quality cheeses, obviously more expensive but rarely not appetizing, kefir or Greek yogurt, but also rarely. That's because I found out that besides Hashimoto, I'm also celiac. From 58 kg I reached 52 kg in 4 months without doing sports, I do not love sports and demanding physical effort that makes me breathe hard and puff. Not always, but I liked yoga. In the first 3 weeks I went into withdrawal from the complete and sudden change of diet, eliminating certain products from the diet. Now I feel good, probably my body is also cleansed and can be an adverse effect, anyway I had problems with the child's sinuses, I followed the last drug treatment at 14 years old, very strong antibiotics to get rid of the operation that I was recommended and removal of tonsillitis. ok, I did the treatment, I felt like hell, after that I went to the Adriatic Sea with my parents for 10 days. For 3 years I had no problems with sinuses and atrocious rheumatic muscle pain.
Store bought kefir very watered down, you can make your own kefir very cheaply and it will be 100x times stronger and healthier, there's literally communities that donate kefir bacteria to each other so you don't even need to pay for that if you find the right people.

Shael said:
loki88 said:
What's wrong with you?

Apparently it's a thing, https://drhealthbenefits.com/disease-disorder/therapy/health-benefits-of-urine-therapy
WarriorSS when you run out of neti pot solution like you occasionally run out of toilet papers in the lockdown, you know what to do... :lol:

loki88 said:
Shael said:
loki88 said:
What's wrong with you?

you're emotional reaction isn't very satanic. Urine contains many healing properties and has been used as a therapy in the orient for thousands of years. See
shivambu.in

What the actual fuck did I just read. So you drink, bathe, and shoot piss up your nose?! All the stupid shit this websites claims is completely pointless as you can get ALL NUTRIENTS AND ENZYMES FROM THE FOOD WE EAT. What's next eat my own cum because of the amount of protein? Put it in my hair as hair gel? This is disturbing.

I received a kefir seaweed from someone, it multiplied a lot and I donated a lot of my seaweed to a lot of people. Obviously I preferred homemade kefir and milk bought from a village old lady, not commercial milk. The same with greek yogurt. 10% fat greek yogurt on the market is not bad, it works, it tastes good, dense and sour. I have never tried kefir on the market.

Joke aside, I don't want and to try urine. I was a child, I was digging among the layers of vegetables with a cousin and I hit the harlet on my foot, I was quite far from my grandparents' house and I asked him to pee on my leg and the headscarf that I had otitis in that period I used it as a bandage. I think it took us about 2 hours to get home, but in the meantime my great-grandfather had come with the tractor after us. I was about 12 years old, I think.
It is very difficult to sell Neti made of ceramic, they are only made of plastic, but I wanted one made of ceramic for the hygienic and sanitary effect.

PS: In Transylvania, at least as far as I know, there was no problem with toilet paper. There was a big problem with the tampons. I was without tampons for 2 months. The police stopped me at a routine check, to ask for my documents and statement. And he took me to questions like what the fuck am I looking for outside when we all have to stay in isolation. I mean it was 14 PM and I searched all over the city and at all the pharmacies and I told him my problem, in fact, I told him that if he has a daughter, to send the girl to offe mer a package that I pay her 5 times the price,I was desperate ... He fucked me a fine of 500 euros for making fun of him, but he saw that I was really serious and broke my fine. So, for me the pain was the tampons, not the toilet paper ...

Shael said:
loki88 said:
What's wrong with you?
Not to mention it is the air hole and not the food and drink hole.

wariorSS said:
Joke aside, I don't want and to try urine. I was a child, I was digging among the layers of vegetables with a cousin and I hit the harlet on my foot, I was quite far from my grandparents' house and I asked him to pee on my leg and the headscarf that I had otitis in that period I used it as a bandage. I think it took us about 2 hours to get home, but in the meantime my great-grandfather had come with the tractor after us. I was about 12 years old, I think.
It is very difficult to sell Neti made of ceramic, they are only made of plastic, but I wanted one made of ceramic for the hygienic and sanitary effect.

PS: In Transylvania, at least as far as I know, there was no problem with toilet paper. There was a big problem with the tampons. I was without tampons for 2 months. The police stopped me at a routine check, to ask for my documents and statement. And he took me to questions like what the fuck am I looking for outside when we all have to stay in isolation. I mean it was 14 PM and I searched all over the city and at all the pharmacies and I told him my problem, in fact, I told him that if he has a daughter, to send the girl to offe mer a package that I pay her 5 times the price,I was desperate ... He fucked me a fine of 500 euros for making fun of him, but he saw that I was really serious and broke my fine. So, for me the pain was the tampons, not the toilet paper ...

I only meant that as a joke. Shooting urine up your nose might be beneficial or worse, that I don't know since there is no sufficient data or proof. However, I didn't actually mean for you to take it. I only meant that as a joke. I am sorry to hear about your pain that made you desperate for tampons. HPS Shannon here has some herbs for it. Something called vitex or something or maybe I am mistaken about the name. Search her profile and check it out.
And holy fu...500 euros fine. Man that's a lot of money for a fine.
Also, I suggest you to not share your location as you did. They say that you get cursed or something by the jews. Since you didn't share a your specific location, you are safe. However if I were you, i would refrain from sharing locations in the future. I don't know if I am being paranoid.

When you are able to breathe properly, I would suggest to do that meditation exercise. They said that it opens the nose and purifies the pineal gland. I do it mainly for my nose. Even if your nose is fully open, its worth it for purification. I felt the cooling effect on my mind only once and have not felt it ever since, it happened when i felt the blood flowing to the middle of the nose bridge and to the right upper part of my brain.

loki88 said:
Shael said:
loki88 said:
What's wrong with you?

shivambu.in
Damn you're filthy, and you wonder why women don't like you, you're literally disgusting, filthy, individual, what sane in the mind woman would ever like you.

for all of you neo-christian uptights who responded(?--reacted...) emotionally to my post/advice re: urine therapy consult my post about auto-urine therapy and learn esoteric gnosis

loki88 said:
for all of you neo-christian uptights who responded(?--reacted...) emotionally to my post/advice re: urine therapy consult my post about auto-urine therapy and learn esoteric gnosis
You're a degenerate, you belong to new age forums not this sacred place.

I know of studies and opinions shared with the use of urine. I go on other natural variants and with very rare exceptions, medicinal, chemical. I do not agree to use urine for therapeutic purposes, for me urine is urine, you eliminate it as a surplus of toxin from the body and that's it. Everyone does the right thing but urine as a natural utility, I don't resonate with the idea at all, but everyone does what they think is best for them. What is good for me, may not be the other way around. I don't instigate anything, boys. Please calm down guys and take care. :shock:

Username said:
What about someone who does not have any mucous or sputum but only has inflammed nasal cavity or someone who only feels hotness in their nose and stuffiness?

This is due to fire in the stomach and liver arising to harass the upper.

Centralforce666 said:
Username said:

Will absorbing water element help or is there any way to bring balance so that there's no inflammation anymore?

wariorSS said:
Most likely, starting with puberty, I had this problem, over the years I did drug treatment to get rid of pus caused by sinusitis and migraines by drug treatment, medication with chemicals that we all know treats symptoms and not the cause and effects. Adverse effects are not always beneficial in the medium and long term.
I also have a septal deviation, but some doctors recommend the operation, others do not recommend it and I have to find alternatives.
From the documentation on the internet, the most beneficial is the one with the Neti vessel bought from pharmacies or the online environment. I have my nostrils so clogged for months, I always feel tired and with congested eyes and headeches, Ig G in my blood the values ​​are higher than other people and I have extremely dry nostrils that I feel like they stick, exactly the same feeling when go out in the cold.

Try this TCM herbal supplement, or an analogous one by another brand:

Description:

How Does Nasal AllergiClear Work?

"Cang Er Zi (Xanthium seed) expels Wind and Damp and clears nasal obstructions, and works synergistically with Xin Yi Hua (Magnolia flower) and Bai Zhi (Dahurian angelica root). Huo Xiang (Patchouli) aromatically transforms turbid dampness, harmonizes the middle burner and releases the exterior.

Lian Qiao (Forsythia fruit) clears Heat and toxins. Jin Yin Hua (Honeysuckle flower) clears Heat and relieves Toxic Fire. Gao Ben (Chinese Lovage Root) expels Wind-Cold; Pu Gong Ying (Dandelion) clears Heat and relieves Fire Toxicity. Chuan Xiong (Szechuan lovage root) expels Wind and moves Qi and relieves discomfort. Man Jing Zi (Vitex fruit seed) disperses Wind and clears Heat, and helps maintain mental clarity. Shi Shang Bai (Selanginella) clears Heat and resolves Fire Toxicity."

Blitzkreig said:
wariorSS said:

Try this TCM herbal supplement, or an analogous one by another brand:

Description:

How Does Nasal AllergiClear Work?

"Cang Er Zi (Xanthium seed) expels Wind and Damp and clears nasal obstructions, and works synergistically with Xin Yi Hua (Magnolia flower) and Bai Zhi (Dahurian angelica root). Huo Xiang (Patchouli) aromatically transforms turbid dampness, harmonizes the middle burner and releases the exterior.

Lian Qiao (Forsythia fruit) clears Heat and toxins. Jin Yin Hua (Honeysuckle flower) clears Heat and relieves Toxic Fire. Gao Ben (Chinese Lovage Root) expels Wind-Cold; Pu Gong Ying (Dandelion) clears Heat and relieves Fire Toxicity. Chuan Xiong (Szechuan lovage root) expels Wind and moves Qi and relieves discomfort. Man Jing Zi (Vitex fruit seed) disperses Wind and clears Heat, and helps maintain mental clarity. Shi Shang Bai (Selanginella) clears Heat and resolves Fire Toxicity."

FYI this medicinal should not be used by anyone who has loose stools, diarrhoea or chronic fatigue type symptoms or is generally weak in constitution or energy.

Username said:
Centralforce666 said:
Username said:

Will absorbing water element help or is there any way to bring balance so that there's no inflammation anymore?

The water element is cooling but also has a filling nature. As this inflammation is a full syndrome, it requires draining and clearing over filling.

Reducing the hot and warm nature of foods that you ingest, eating smaller portions and light to moderate exercise with focus on reducing the heat in the liver and stomach should be the goal.

Use foods which are green and leafy to reduce heat and avoid fried, baked and roasted foods. Avoid hot spices and opt for fresher ingredients cooked for less time and retaining some of their raw qualities.

Centralforce666 said:
FYI this medicinal should not be used by anyone who has loose stools, diarrhoea or chronic fatigue type symptoms or is generally weak in constitution or energy.

Thank you for your advice. I imagine this is because the formula is generally yang-heavy and could burn up yin?

Centralforce666 said:
Username said:
Centralforce666 said:

The water element is cooling but also has a filling nature. As this inflammation is a full syndrome, it requires draining and clearing over filling.

Reducing the hot and warm nature of foods that you ingest, eating smaller portions and light to moderate exercise with focus on reducing the heat in the liver and stomach should be the goal.

Use foods which are green and leafy to reduce heat and avoid fried, baked and roasted foods. Avoid hot spices and opt for fresher ingredients cooked for less time and retaining some of their raw qualities.
Thank you very much.

Blitzkreig said:
Centralforce666 said:

Thank you for your advice. I imagine this is because the formula is generally yang-heavy and could burn up yin?

Quite the opposite actually.

These medicinal are cold and damage yang and qi in excess and strain them in others.

Loose stools and fatigue are signs of qi and yang Deficiency and the watery nature of those stools show that yin is not being transformed properly by the yang.

As yang is warming, adding cold to the body will worsen this situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back