Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sex

wariorSS

I feel embarrassed to open the subject but I honestly need help because I don't know what's happening to me.
For a long time it has happened to me that while I sleep I have orgasms so intense that I wake up and at the same time I even have physical orgasm. Obviously I do not know how to express myself correctly, astral orgasm differs in intensity, level of pleasure and other affective, emotional states from one produced at the mental, affective, physiological level that almost seems rudimentary.
I want to specify that I do not dream that I have sex with someone and I do not masturbate in a dream. In fact, in a dream I feel that I am actually enveloped in a deep darkness like an aura or black energy, as if I were in an abyss, on a vast physical surface. I have no sexual and emotional problems, complexes, customs and ideologies. I do NOT have fantasies and I am satisfied with emotional pleasure and sex with and with my non-SS partner who knows that I am SS and helps me a lot on this topic, I talk on the topic of satanic spirituality.
As I write my experience, it happened again. I had a wave of several orgasms but the last one culminated in intensity as I woke up moaning and changed my position in bed and refrained from moaning. The sensations suddenly disappeared and that's it, now I'm awake. But my body feels good after a long and quality sex but I did not have sex.
My boyfriend told me that sometimes he hears me in my sleep like a moaning but he doesn't wake me up, he leaves me alone. I never feel in danger, I actually know that there is no one to sexually stimulate me in the astral and I clearly do not masturbate, someone approached the topic of astral rape, I do not feel in danger, pursued, run away or actually be raped.What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm so ashamed.

You say that you have no complexes and yet you feel ashamed because you have spontaneous orgasms? Honestly it sounds great, if I could have orgasms while I sleep that don't wet everything I would be pretty satisfied about it lol
Don't be ashamed about it.

You sound pretty lucky to me. I’ve never had any kind of “nocturnal emission”, nor have I had astral sensations similar to that.

So you don’t have any idea WHAT is causing this? Then it will be hard to stop. Perhaps try going into a trance looking in yourself to see what’s happening.

wariorSS said:
I feel embarrassed to open the subject but I honestly need help because I don't know what's happening to me.
For a long time it has happened to me that while I sleep I have orgasms so intense that I wake up and at the same time I even have physical orgasm. Obviously I do not know how to express myself correctly, astral orgasm differs in intensity, level of pleasure and other affective, emotional states from one produced at the mental, affective, physiological level that almost seems rudimentary.
I want to specify that I do not dream that I have sex with someone and I do not masturbate in a dream. In fact, in a dream I feel that I am actually enveloped in a deep darkness like an aura or black energy, as if I were in an abyss, on a vast physical surface. I have no sexual and emotional problems, complexes, customs and ideologies. I do NOT have fantasies and I am satisfied with emotional pleasure and sex with and with my non-SS partner who knows that I am SS and helps me a lot on this topic, I talk on the topic of satanic spirituality.
As I write my experience, it happened again. I had a wave of several orgasms but the last one culminated in intensity as I woke up moaning and changed my position in bed and refrained from moaning. The sensations suddenly disappeared and that's it, now I'm awake. But my body feels good after a long and quality sex but I did not have sex.
My boyfriend told me that sometimes he hears me in my sleep like a moaning but he doesn't wake me up, he leaves me alone. I never feel in danger, I actually know that there is no one to sexually stimulate me in the astral and I clearly do not masturbate, someone approached the topic of astral rape, I do not feel in danger, pursued, run away or actually be raped.What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm so ashamed.

I have no idear how to help, but found this:

"Persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD), previously called persistent sexual arousal syndrome,[1] is spontaneous, persistent, unwanted and uncontrollable genital arousal in the absence of sexual stimulation or sexual desire,[2][3] and is typically not relieved by orgasm.[3][4] Instead, multiple orgasms over hours or days may be required for relief.[4]

PGAD occurs in women.[4][5] It has been compared to priapism in men.[5][6] PGAD is rare and is not well understood.[2][4] The literature is inconsistent with the nomenclature. It is distinguished from hypersexuality, which is characterized as heightened sexual desire.[1][4] " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_genital_arousal_disorder

and there is no reason to be ashamed, just get your boyfriend some ear plugs so you both can sleep the night together ;).

I am a woman, I appreciate a sensitive man who knows how to have sex and nest with all his heart next to me or me next to him. I feel embarrassed because it is somewhat intimate and I have reservations about not necessarily talking about sex but about what is happening to me, I do not know the cause or the phenomenon that triggers it.
I'm really glad you didn't criticize me and you didn't become hostile to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your understanding. Satan bless you. HP Cobra's last sermon gave me such intense hope that I refrained from crying. Satan bless you all brothers and sisters!

wariorSS said:
I would suggest to just continue to closely monitor this for now. There are several possibilities as to what this could be, and whether it is a hostile thing or something else. For that reason I wont draw any concrete conclusions on this with limited information.

If it ever starts to feel bad for you, you get any bad visions or feelings with it or anything like that, then this could be a sign that the enemy is involved. So keep watch over it and look out for anything like this.
And as for the obvious advices.. make sure you have regular sex with your partner in a way that satisfies both of you, ensure that you do a sufficiently powerful AoP atleast twice daily along with proper deep-cleaning of your aura and soul, and if you want to, also talk to Satan about this and tell him you don't desire any "nightly visits" from our Gods in this way (to make sure this isnt one of our Gods doing these things, though this normally does not happen in this way and especially also not when it is unwanted). If you do all these things then you should be able to narrow down the cause of it to just a few possibilities, and figure out the rest for yourself from there.

Oh and also, if you haven't done this already, go to see a doctor that specializes in "that area" (I think it's called a gynecologist or something) and have it all checked out. Even if it's embarassing, I believe this is something that is very necessary to do. I have read some stories that involed random orgasms like this, and the cause was not pretty. I think it's unlikely that you are experiencing this, but you should get things checked out nonetheless just to be safe.

wariorSS said:
Having orgasms in your sleep is normal for both genders, some experience it more than others and some never experience it. There's nothing wrong with it happening, and you shouldn't feel guilt.

Shael said:
wariorSS said:
I would suggest to just continue to closely monitor this for now. There are several possibilities as to what this could be, and whether it is a hostile thing or something else. For that reason I wont draw any concrete conclusions on this with limited information.

If it ever starts to feel bad for you, you get any bad visions or feelings with it or anything like that, then this could be a sign that the enemy is involved. So keep watch over it and look out for anything like this.
And as for the obvious advices.. make sure you have regular sex with your partner in a way that satisfies both of you, ensure that you do a sufficiently powerful AoP atleast twice daily along with proper deep-cleaning of your aura and soul, and if you want to, also talk to Satan about this and tell him you don't desire any "nightly visits" from our Gods in this way (to make sure this isnt one of our Gods doing these things, though this normally does not happen in this way and especially also not when it is unwanted). If you do all these things then you should be able to narrow down the cause of it to just a few possibilities, and figure out the rest for yourself from there.

Oh and also, if you haven't done this already, go to see a doctor that specializes in "that area" (I think it's called a gynecologist or something) and have it all checked out. Even if it's embarassing, I believe this is something that is very necessary to do. I have read some stories that involed random orgasms like this, and the cause was not pretty. I think it's unlikely that you are experiencing this, but you should get things checked out nonetheless just to be safe.

You reminded me of an intentional prayer once addressed to the Father before taking me to sleep.
I had asked Father Satan even though I had a partner, a partner or an incubus for my strictly spiritual evolution and because I had found over time that I had a polygamous rather than a monogamous inclination. For a while I felt guilty but I solved these erroneous patterns of thinking by accepting myself exactly as I am and talking very openly with my boyfriend.
The truth is that during this period and not only, I focus strictly on maintaining a healthy diet, to avoid stress as possible, RTR, void meditation and aura of protection, sometimes using mudras, runes or mantras as needed.I do not have gynecological problems, mental or emotional, although I have studied the pathological causes such as a curiosity, general culture, nor endocrinological, cardiac, neurological problems, etc.
A month ago I think, I actually dreamed of a beautiful place, it didn't really bring that location to earth, having sex with a man, it was a beauty hard to describe, kindness, he told me that in the past we collaborated and he came to me because of my prayer of intent sent to our Father. I had a state of euphoria with tears and special physical effects from his bioelectric aura that lasted I think at least 4 days and an incredible efficiency and ability for meditation and especially RTR, I felt invincible and actually more ashamed or without , I told my boyfriend what happened to me and that I need to have sex until exhaustion, obviously none of us were exhausted and drained of energy but since then my sex life and even my orgasms have become much more intense , I don't complain, in the past I didn't complain about deficient sex because I am really proud of my partner, he is an excellent life partner and sex is more than fulfilling and satisfying.
Obviously, until I had serious discussions and it was hard for him to accept that I have a polygamous inclination and that I can't force myself to become monogamous at his request. I decided to be polygamous with a human partner and if Father Satan considers my prayer necessary and relevant, to offer me a nonhuman polygamous partner because for various reasons not to stretch with writing, I do not want to be sexual and emotional polygamy with two human partners. My boyfriend meanwhile solved his insecurities and jealousies on his own and accepted me as I am because he loves me, wants me in his life and considers it useless to manipulate and shape me to his liking and me in the long run to be unfulfilled and understand me, even though he is and wants to be monogamous. In this case, we are both ok.
I have never had negative psychological states induced by fear, terror, physical pain or anything related to a mental attack and I was lucid, I actually knew I was sleeping but at the same time I had other "concerns", I had the opportunity to see a fraction of the world or the planet of the Gods, it is beautiful, I remember their faces, meaning many are not recognized by us but they were so warm and welcoming that both in dream and in sleep I cried for joy, I actually could not fit in the skin of joy. As a conclusion I think I am not so well developed to see astral well. Thank you Shael for reminding me of this, some time passed and I actually forgot about that pray, I was even skeptical that my wish would be fulfilled given the fact that the current situation is not good and there is not much room for nice events, here I was wrong.
PS: Are you a man or a woman Shael? Your avatar is misleading me ...

wariorSS said:
Yeah, based on what you said here it seems likely that you might just lack a bit in astral senses to perceive what is happening in those dreams in much detail. I'd still recommend to continue monitoring all of this closely, just to be on the safe side. I'm glad that your life seems to be proceeding well. Best of luck with all of this in the future also. :)

wariorSS said:
PS: Are you a man or a woman Shael? Your avatar is misleading me ...
I'm a guy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back