Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

cancer cure?

loki88

I would like to know people's opinions on cancer and its cure. I am familiar with the claim that cancer is a survival mechanism and it is only when it gets out of control that it becomes dangerous. According to Dr.Leonard Coldwell in his "The only answer to cancer" the cure for cancer is an alkalizing diet. My personal experience has been a slight remission of a couple small moles I have following a purely alkalizing diet and moles can be an indication of cancer which for me probably were brought on by acidification from eating about 1 dozen eggs a day. Any comments are appreciated:
https://b-ok.cc/book/5223225/09b3db

loki88 said:

Cancer can definitely be cured completely, but my only understanding in this is through biokinesis and spiritual subjects.

Other members more knowledgeable in physical matters than me such as diet and physical health can definitely explain ways that can help fight off cancer. I myself would be interested in learning such prospects.

Ghost in the Machine said:
loki88 said:

Cancer can definitely be cured completely, but my only understanding in this is through biokinesis and spiritual subjects.

Other members more knowledgeable in physical matters than me such as diet and physical health can definitely explain ways that can help fight off cancer. I myself would be interested in learning such prospects.

lacto-vegetarian diet with a lot of alkalizing fruits and vegetables= no cancer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back