Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with a lack of testosterone

thelord

Hello, you are 25 years old
I suffer from severe lack of testosterone constantly
I went to many doctors and tried hundreds of different medications, but the male hormone soon returned to severe deficiency constantly. I also tried diets, proper health food, exercises, etc., but to no avail.
Back again, quickly and continuously due to severe shortage
What is the solution

thelord said:
I went to many doctors and tried hundreds of different medications, but the male hormone soon returned to severe deficiency constantly. I also tried diets, proper health food, exercises, etc., but to no avail.
What is the solution

If physical remedies are not fixing the problem then it's a spiritual problem and not a physical one. There's a blockage in your Sacral Chakra as this chakra rules over the reproductive organs and things related to them and this blockage has manifested physically in the actual physical blocking of your testosterone production.

Once or twice a day, raise your energy/vril/bio-electricity, then turn and focus your attention onto your Sacral Chakra, it helps to look down or tilt your head downward for this. Focus, feel and visualize your Sacral Chakra as best you can.

Now vibrate the word VAUM (VVVV-AAHH-UUUU-MMMM) directly into it 40 or 80 times, really intend for the vibrations to go into the chakra and really try to 'feel' it. While you're vibrating into it, try to visualize chains breaking away from the chakra completely or a wall/barrier crumbling and falling away into nothing and freeing the chakra entirely and completely allowing it's energies to flow freely.

After this is done, clean the chakra, spin it, align it correctly (point facing up) and visualize it engulfed in vibrant orange coloured energy. Don't stress too much about trying to get visualizations and such perfect, just do the best you can.

You must do this consistently every single day. It may take a month to fix it but I would devote to doing this for at least 3 months to make absolutely sure it's completely fixed. Regardless of any time-frame keep doing it until a doctor or testing can confirm your testosterone levels are normal again.

This doesn't mean you should neglect physical remedies along side this of which will work with this spiritual working and help it along, other members can help in informing of any such remedies and means.

Ghost in the Machine said:
thelord said:
What is the solution

If physical remedies are not fixing the problem then it's a spiritual problem and not a physical one. There's a blockage in your Sacral Chakra as this chakra rules over the reproductive organs and things related to them and this blockage has manifested physically in the actual physical blocking of your testosterone production.

Once or twice a day, raise your energy/vril/bio-electricity, then turn and focus your attention onto your Sacral Chakra, it helps to look down or tilt your head downward for this. Focus, feel and visualize your Sacral Chakra as best you can.

Now vibrate the word VAUM (VVVV-AAHH-UUUU-MMMM) directly into it 40 or 80 times, really intend for the vibrations to go into the chakra and really try to 'feel' it. While you're vibrating into it, try to visualize chains breaking away from the chakra completely or a wall/barrier crumbling and falling away into nothing and freeing the chakra entirely and completely allowing it's energies to flow freely.

After this is done, clean the chakra, spin it, align it correctly (point facing up) and visualize it engulfed in vibrant orange coloured energy. Don't stress too much about trying to get visualizations and such perfect, just do the best you can.

You must do this consistently every single day. It may take a month to fix it but I would devote to doing this for at least 3 months to make absolutely sure it's completely fixed. Regardless of any time-frame keep doing it until a doctor or testing can confirm your testosterone levels are normal again.

This doesn't mean you should neglect physical remedies along side this of which will work with this spiritual working and help it along, other members can help in informing of any such remedies and means.

Thank you i will add this to my daily meditation and test it
Thank you again

Boron can dramatically increase free testosterone. It works for me, and a family friend in his 60’s was able to quit TRT with it.

Also, you need saturated animal fat and protein to make it. Beef is king for this.

http://cancer.cytoluminator.com/cancer-photodynamic-therapy/httpwww.health-science-spirit.com%20borax.pdf

Also be aware of stress. Often times if you’re having trouble with testosterone it’s because you have high cortisol levels. Even if you have healthy testosterone levels, you can have the symptoms of low T because you have high cortisol levels which stop the function of testosterone. You’re body regularly regulates testosterone levels based on need more or less and when you have high stress hormone levels, you’ll start producing less testosterone.

There are clinically proven healthy herbs and natural products that will help you. Ashwagandha will lower stress hormones and raise testosterone. As well as Tribulus Terrestris. Both are natural.

Cut out junk foods. Limit alcohol or cut it. Even low fat yogurts that are fruit flavored. They’re just a junk food marketed as healthy. The processing to remove the fats often destroy the probiotics and also the added flavors are just processed sugars and junk. High sugars in general cause this problem. There’s other foods too like flax seed, you can research.

The point is eat healthy. Doing yoga is proven to lower cortisol levels. You should be doing this anyway. Working out can help raise testosterone.

But the point is, if you have high stress hormones, taking testosterone won’t help you. It’s dangerous too. Taking that stuff in injections or pills has proven to have high risks of heart attacks and strokes. Be careful. You can fix this with diet and lifestyle.

Are you on any medication that may inhibit testosterone production, or convert your testosterone into estrogen? Example: Risperdal?

2 things:

Boron.

You can get enough for years by purchasing a box of 20 Mule Team Borax for $5. One teaspoon in a liter of water makes a solution that provides 3mg boron per teaspoon. Research this. A family friend got off TRT with Boron. Can increase free T by 30%+ in a few weeks.

Saturated fat and protein from quality animal sources. You need this + cholesterol to make T. That's why Arnold and all the golden-era bodybuilders like Ric Drasin ate chicken, fish, eggs, cream, cottage cheese and beef 5-6 times a day.

inimigo99 said:
1. Avoid alcoholic drinks, sugary foods and foods that contain soy or soy derivatives. These things severely impair testosterone levels ...

2. Avoid stress. The more psychological stress, the more cortisol increases and the lower your GH and Testosterone levels become.

3. Planned and healthy nutrition. (You can also add supplements such as Glutamine, ZMA and etc ...)

4. Intermittent fasting (You will have to study how it works and which one best fits your routine and your case.)

5. High intensity interval training. Famous workout called "HIIT".

If you do all these things and if you are in normal condition, your testosterone levels will certainly be healthy and higher than that of the average man.

But if you have a particular and specific problem that is affecting your testosterone levels, it is best to consult with a doctor.

Perhaps there are meditations and mantras that are also healthy and beneficial in this testosterone issue. I don't know ... if there are, I don't have such knowledge.

beer is especially estrogenic. It contains hops which is one of the most estrogenic plants on earth:

ANTI ALCOHOL-ISM
THE IDEOLOGY OF THE UNTERMENSCH
all Whites who aspire to be Aryans must be alcohol abstainers
audio: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aq3SnbXb8Z3A/

http://hyperborean.info/alcoholism.pdf

Shilajit. Look into it.

I buy an economy brand on Amazon that's called "Kashmir Shilajit" and it tastes just like the stuff from Lotus Blooming Herbs.

Body weight exercise (convict conditioning), l-arginine and zinc. Also magnesium and vitamin c and d.

InX said:
2 things:

Boron.

You can get enough for years by purchasing a box of 20 Mule Team Borax for $5. One teaspoon in a liter of water makes a solution that provides 3mg boron per teaspoon. Research this. A family friend got off TRT with Boron. Can increase free T by 30%+ in a few weeks.

Saturated fat and protein from quality animal sources. You need this + cholesterol to make T. That's why Arnold and all the golden-era bodybuilders like Ric Drasin ate chicken, fish, eggs, cream, cottage cheese and beef 5-6 times a day.
Your post inspired me to buy some Boron supplement (3mg vegan capsules MADE IN THE US :D), and I also found this:

Nothing Boring About Boron

Increased levels of sex steroids have been demonstrated in both men and women after boron supplementation.

After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL. All of the inflammatory biomarkers that were measured also decreased: (1) interleukin (IL) 6, from 1.55 pg/mL to 0.87 pg/mL; (2) high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) by approximately 50%, a remarkable decrease, from 1460 ng/mL to 795 ng/mL; and (3) tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) by approximately 30%, from 12.32 to 9.97 pg/mL. Levels of dihydrotestosterone, cortisol, and vitamin D increased slightly.

The significant decrease in the men’s plasma E2 after 1 week of boron supplementation suggests a higher rate of conversion of total testosterone (T) to free testosterone (FT) in the testosterone metabolic pathway. In support, the ratios of FT/T, T/E2, and FT/E2 were all significantly increased, indicating boron had androgen amplifier effects: (1) FT/T (pg/mL/ng/mL) increased from 3.62 to 4.66; (2) T/E2 (ng/mL) rose from 91.68 to 148; and (3) FT/E2 (ng/mL) from 0.31 to 0.67.

Human requirements for boron remain undefined. The only guideline is a tolerable UL, which for adults aged 18 years or older is approximately 20 mg/d.132 The current author hopes that increasing knowledge about boron’s diverse biological functions will promote recognition of the importance of specifying what constitutes adequate, and, even possibly, a consideration of what might be optimal boron intake. Although it has been suggested that humans need at least 0.2 mg/d of boron and that the diet should contain approximately 1 to 2 mg/d of boron, numerous papers indicate that the standard American diet does not do so, and boron’s beneficial effects on bone,133 sex steroids,20 and vitamin D26 do not appear at boron intakes of less than 3 mg/d. All the human studies showing beneficial effects for boron supplementation discussed in this review used supplemental boron at a dose of greater than or equal to 3 mg/d.

So considering that it most likely is not 100% bioavailable, one should consider taking more than 3mg of supplement per day, or consider more fruits and nuts in diet in addition of Boron supplement to get that much needed Boron absorbed into the body.

Henu the Great said:

Before I was unsure why the boron supplementation resulted in the hormonal changes, so I was also unsure about the health implications of long term supplementation. It appears from this research that the supplementation must be solving a deficiency that occurs likely from factory-farming processes. If this is the case, then that means supplementation is therefore boosting boron levels back up to "normal" levels, making long term supplementation safe.

I have personally seen the noticeable effects of boron on testosterone, particularly free test as well. These acute changes were noticeable to me from only using it for a couple days at a time, and seemed to take into effect within 30-60 minutes after a dose of about 9 to 12mg. It deepened my voice, made me feel much more confident, and also made me feel kind of angry or amped up. I would very much recommend it.

Blitzkreig said:
Before I was unsure why the boron supplementation resulted in the hormonal changes, so I was also unsure about the health implications of long term supplementation. It appears from this research that the supplementation must be solving a deficiency that occurs likely from factory-farming processes. If this is the case, then that means supplementation is therefore boosting boron levels back up to "normal" levels, making long term supplementation safe.
I was thinking the same since the status of Earths soil is pretty miserable. Getting enough Boron from variety of nuts, fruits and vegetables requires so much of said foods that it's rather difficult without getting bored at the foodstuffs in large quantities over and over again.

I have personally seen the noticeable effects of boron on testosterone, particularly free test as well. These acute changes were noticeable to me from only using it for a couple days at a time, and seemed to take into effect within 30-60 minutes after a dose of about 9 to 12mg. It deepened my voice, made me feel much more confident, and also made me feel kind of angry or amped up. I would very much recommend it.
Do you mean this feeling?

Around three years ago when I first begun to seriously exercise I felt that same amped up feeling after numerous HIIT and bodybuilding sessions. I have only taken Boron supplement for three days now, 3mg on first day and 6mg on the following days and I've felt a small bump. Must be because I'm on a good level anyhow, but I'll take any little improvement I can at this point as long as it's a healthy choice.

One more thing that as far as I quickly glanzed over has not been mentioned and is a huge factor: Sleep. Regular and good quality sleeping is essential for increasing and maintaining testosterone levels. Sleep is the time when body recovers and adapts making you stronger.

All in all for anyone needing help with this issue has plenty of good tips on this topic aside from the fasting. Fasting is just foolish. Eat well, and good quality and there is no need to detox body that way.

Aquarius said:
Avoid fasting, other advice is good.
Intermittent fasting isn't really fasting. You dont go a day without food you just shorten your eating window to about 4-6 hours and not eat for the remaining 18 hours until the next day then have all your meals during that same 4-6 hr window

InX said:
2 things:

Boron.

I just picked up a box of mule team borax, but I noticed its not sodium borate its sodium tetraborate which is totally different so be careful when consuming that. Its best to pick up only pure sodium borate. Correct me if I'm wrong

InX said:
2 things:

Boron.

Tetraborate is most likely toxic to humans

InX said:
2 things:

Boron.

Sorry actually as I look closer sodium tetraborate seems to be the same as sodium borate can someone elaborate on this. I also just read the .pdf that was shared on this thread.

InX said:
Boron can dramatically increase free testosterone. It works for me, and a family friend in his 60’s was able to quit TRT with it.

Also, you need saturated animal fat and protein to make it. Beef is king for this.

http://cancer.cytoluminator.com/cancer-photodynamic-therapy/httpwww.health-science-spirit.com%20borax.pdf

I don't know how I missed it but this answered my previous questions,

"Borax is a naturally occurring mineral commonly mined from dried salt
lakes, and is the source of other manufactured boron compounds. The
main deposits are in California and Turkey. Chemical names are sodium
tetraborate decahydrate, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, or simply
sodium borate. This means it contains four atoms of boron as its central
feature combined with two sodium atoms and ten molecules (or
sometimes less) of crystallisation water. All borax is naturally mined,
there is no synthetic borax, the difference is only how much crystallisation
water it contains - decahydrate means 10 water molecules, pentahydrate
means 5, and anhydrite means 0 water; chemically it is all the same."

Again thanks a lot for sharing this it's huge for both me and my father, who suffers from arthritis

Henu the Great said:
Do you mean this feeling?

Around three years ago when I first begun to seriously exercise I felt that same amped up feeling after numerous HIIT and bodybuilding sessions. I have only taken Boron supplement for three days now, 3mg on first day and 6mg on the following days and I've felt a small bump. Must be because I'm on a good level anyhow, but I'll take any little improvement I can at this point as long as it's a healthy choice.

One more thing that as far as I quickly glanzed over has not been mentioned and is a huge factor: Sleep. Regular and good quality sleeping is essential for increasing and maintaining testosterone levels. Sleep is the time when body recovers and adapts making you stronger.

All in all for anyone needing help with this issue has plenty of good tips on this topic aside from the fasting. Fasting is just foolish. Eat well, and good quality and there is no need to detox body that way.

Yeah that feeling lol. Another thing to note about testosterone is the difference between "normal"/bound test and free test. The free test is the bioactive kind and more what you would feel with that sort of amped feeling. What I personally noticed is that I feel these feelings more when I am in social scenarios that would necessitate testosterone, as opposed to if I was just sitting in my room reading. In other words, don't judge the effects of the boron on testosterone when it cannot be "expressed" otherwise it may not be apparent. Idk how much that applies to you or not; it was just an observation I had.

Sleep is definitely a factor and the best time to sleep, for restful sleep, is before 11, ideally at around 10pm, according to TCM and based on the magnetic fields of the earth becoming more active then. Additionally, insulin counters the melatonin release, and this is why fasting before bed is advised. It is like the body wants to focus on repairs instead of digestion. Try to time your dinner or last snack ideally 3 hours before bed such that you aren't digesting, but you aren't hungry either. It doesn't have to be exact, just don't eat a big meal then dive into bed.

All the stuff about fasting is definitely true, however anything beyond intermittent fasting is just not necessary, even for overweight people. Looking at TCM, the best time for this is before bed (not the morning), and this tiny fasting window still counts as intermittent fasting by allopathic medicine standards.

As far as its effects on testosterone, it definitely does work. Before I knew better than to do this, 2 days into a fast I definitely experienced heightened testosterone levels. I noticed them even when I sleep only 4 hours the night before, whereas normally this would make me feel weaker. Of course this degree of fasting is not sustainable, and it was also really bad for more body type. This was before I was at JOS.

SATchives said:
Aquarius said:
Avoid fasting, other advice is good.
Intermittent fasting isn't really fasting. You dont go a day without food you just shorten your eating window to about 4-6 hours and not eat for the remaining 18 hours until the next day then have all your meals during that same 4-6 hr window

That is too small of a window and is certainly contraindicated for someone who is lanky and prone to becoming ungrounded. I know that sort of window is given in the certain circles that promote it, however these same people don't understand the adrenal fatigue that can occur by not eating for longer periods, nor do they understand the food stagnation that can occur by eating the same amount of food during a shorter window.

The best time to fast is before bed as insulin hampers the melatonin secretion. 3-4 hours before bed would give you the majority of the benefits from fasting without any of the downsides. Going longer than 4 hours is not good for people who risk stressing their body too much. This is the vata dosha/yin deficient type of person that needs stable routines and constant nourishing meals.

TCM states that both large amounts of food and large amounts of fasting are bad and unnecessary for maintaining proper health. Usually the clownworld allopathic medicine/western scientific culture discovers the benefits of something that fixes an imbalance, then they push it so far it goes to the other extreme and causes an additional imbalance. This is seen in vegan diet, keto diet, fasting, any sort of supplements. This is because they don't under the body holistically and cannot properly judge the results of their actions.

thelord said:
What is the solution

Too young for TRT mate

Unsure if all the herbal meds work zinc fernageek lots of things are meant to increase it natural, Horny goat weed Maca etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back