Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

lacto-vegetarian diet

loki88

Hi. I am beginning to think that the best diet is that prescribed by the original vedic culture: lacto-vegetarian as it is nearly 100% alkalizing. What are people's criticisms or thoughts about this diet. I have followed every other diet imaginable and none have been without alot of problems which I have detected gievn my highly sensitive constitution. By process of elimination and the alkalizing aspect I am inclined to draw this conclusion. Any rebuttals/reasons not too?

It’s more or less safe. I would advise adding eggs as well. It’s been stated they’re a full meat product. When you look at what meat provides, eggs have it all, in a general sense. So including them is like having meat and covers all your bases nutritionally.

Vegetarianism isn’t unhealthy longterm. There are some who are confused with this. It’s Veganism where you’ll have troubles.

A vegetarian diet or something similar to it is what the healthiest people on earth eat. And the meat consumption they do have is usually fish. But again, I recommend eggs as well.

Also another important factor is meal design. Simply omitting meat or eggs won’t make you healthy. The same as having them in your diet but only getting your meat from kfc won’t make you healthy either. Vegetarianism can be just as bad as a traditional diet if you’re eating unintelligently. As in processed junk and heavy fried and sugar meals.

So design your meals with thought and with food items that meat your individual needs and whether vegetarian or having meat in your diet you can be healthy.

Eric13 said:
It’s more or less safe. I would advise adding eggs as well. It’s been stated they’re a full meat product. When you look at what meat provides, eggs have it all, in a general sense. So including them is like having meat and covers all your bases nutritionally.

Vegetarianism isn’t unhealthy longterm. There are some who are confused with this. It’s Veganism where you’ll have troubles.

A vegetarian diet or something similar to it is what the healthiest people on earth eat. And the meat consumption they do have is usually fish. But again, I recommend eggs as well.

Also another important factor is meal design. Simply omitting meat or eggs won’t make you healthy. The same as having them in your diet but only getting your meat from kfc won’t make you healthy either. Vegetarianism can be just as bad as a traditional diet if you’re eating unintelligently. As in processed junk and heavy fried and sugar meals.

So design your meals with thought and with food items that meat your individual needs and whether vegetarian or having meat in your diet you can be healthy.

I am inclined to agree with you. I had typically consumed fish throughout my life and recenty eggs. However the fat and/or cholesterol seems to congest the body and acidify it. A high alkaline diet seems best. If eggs minimal as in 1-3 per day

loki88 said:
I am inclined to agree with you. I had typically consumed fish throughout my life and recenty eggs. However the fat and/or cholesterol seems to congest the body and acidify it. A high alkaline diet seems best. If eggs minimal as in 1-3 per day
Maybe you’re overthinking it.

Also the cholesterol in the body isn’t effected by eating eggs. Your body already produces a certain amount of cholesterol and when you consume it from a food source your body responds by producing less. Studies show eggs won’t negatively impact cholesterol until you’ve reached excessive amounts. Which there’s conflicting info but it’s closer to a dozen. So very high. Certainly 3-4 or even more a day will pose no risk.

Fat is needed in the body also. Avoiding it or limiting it will cause problems. Your body needs fat for many things such as regulating blood pressure, protecting vital organs, absorbing necessary vitamins, etc. We’re talking about healthy levels of course. Unless you’re already unhealthy, low fat isn’t good. Just don’t fry your eggs and you’re not gonna have excessive fat intake.

Eggs are an excellent source of protein, fat, iron and other minerals and nutrients. And this isn’t counting the spiritual benefits. Eggs are the food that new life eats. It’s a food that promotes health and wellbeing in a new life form. IMO I believe there’s a strong spiritual component to eggs.

Eric13 said:
loki88 said:

Also the cholesterol in the body isn’t effected by eating eggs. Your body already produces a certain amount of cholesterol and when you consume it from a food source your body responds by producing less. Studies show eggs won’t negatively impact cholesterol until you’ve reached excessive amounts. Which there’s conflicting info but it’s closer to a dozen. So very high. Certainly 3-4 or even more a day will pose no risk.

Fat is needed in the body also. Avoiding it or limiting it will cause problems. Your body needs fat for many things such as regulating blood pressure, protecting vital organs, absorbing necessary vitamins, etc. We’re talking about healthy levels of course. Unless you’re already unhealthy, low fat isn’t good. Just don’t fry your eggs and you’re not gonna have excessive fat intake.

Eggs are an excellent source of protein, fat, iron and other minerals and nutrients. And this isn’t counting the spiritual benefits. Eggs are the food that new life eats. It’s a food that promotes health and wellbeing in a new life form. IMO I believe there’s a strong spiritual component to eggs.

I'm familiar with most ofd these claims and they seem valid enough.However higher fat diets seem to make one sluggish and acidified especially with higher acid animal products.

loki88 said:
Eric13 said:
loki88 said:

I'm familiar with most ofd these claims and they seem valid enough.However higher fat diets seem to make one sluggish and acidified especially with higher acid animal products.

How do I make my body more "alkaline"?

ModernMage said:
loki88 said:
Eric13 said:

How do I make my body more "alkaline"?

look up 'alkaline and acid foods' on the net and increase the proportion of the former and decrease the proportion of the latter.

update:
this diet is creating massive amounts of mucous for me and so I'm off it. Back to ovo-vegetarian with possibly the occasional fish (...maybe).
Arnold Ehret's "Mucousless Diet EHaling System" is a good book for people trying to eliminate mucous though it is a vegan/fruitarian diet and not advisable long term. Dairy most defintely is the most mucous inducing substance

loki88 said:
update:
this diet is creating massive amounts of mucous for me and so I'm off it. Back to ovo-vegetarian with possibly the occasional fish (...maybe).
Arnold Ehret's "Mucousless Diet EHaling System" is a good book for people trying to eliminate mucous though it is a vegan/fruitarian diet and not advisable long term. Dairy most defintely is the most mucous inducing substance

Nice. Remember though. It’s not necessary to live with such extremes when it comes to diet. If dairy is causing you problems that makes sense to cut back on it. But is the dairy causing you problems because you’re consuming too much or do you have some sort of intolerance? If it’s the former then I wouldn’t advise omitting it. Just consume less. Eggs and dairy, with fish from time to time will give you the best results if you don’t have any intolerances and you’re seeking to have a generally meatless diet and stay healthy.

Also don’t obsess with the acidity. Only extreme diet lifestyles will cause problems in this regard.

Eric13 said:
loki88 said:
update:

Nice. Remember though. It’s not necessary to live with such extremes when it comes to diet. If dairy is causing you problems that makes sense to cut back on it. But is the dairy causing you problems because you’re consuming too much or do you have some sort of intolerance? If it’s the former then I wouldn’t advise omitting it. Just consume less. Eggs and dairy, with fish from time to time will give you the best results if you don’t have any intolerances and you’re seeking to have a generally meatless diet and stay healthy.

Also don’t obsess with the acidity. Only extreme diet lifestyles will cause problems in this regard.

3 8 oz. glasses of milk per day for a mere 4 days led to congestion in the lungs and throughout the respiratory system. I recall this having happened on prior occasions with dairy so I will omit it altogether. I still contend that the acid alkaline conception is valid based on personal experience. I have done as you prescribe (fish and eggs only) in the below health document I have written:
UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

http://hyperborean.info/ubermenscheit.pdf

loki88 said:

Milk in TCM is said to cause dampness, which seems like what happened to you. I bounced around various diets before settling on the TCM one, which consists of about 6 oz of meat, some nuts, some legumes, 50% veggies, some healthy grains, etc. Obviously no processed food and organic where possible.

This sort of diet should sustain each organ system adequately without causing any major imbalances. I think in terms of acidity it does pretty well with the high amounts of veggies.

Check out this link to see a graph showing the breakdown:

https://www.easterncurrents.ca/for-...tritional-guidelines-from-the-tcm-perspective

Diet is important, but I stopped looking at it as the main "fix". What really fixes stuff is pure energy, and meditation and yoga, as well as sunlight, provide the body pure energy more the food will, especially as you get more advanced. I think that is why Satanism doesn't have any dietary restrictions, because it doesn't matter after a point.

With enough energy, the body is capable of doing all the healing and detox it needs to do. Think of what food is, it is basically photonic energy when you boil it down to the basics. If you acquire this energy elsewhere, you don't need to rely so heavily on food. In that sense, the best diet would be one that isn't innately imbalanced, so as to support a good meditation practice. In your case, did the mucus impede your yoga or pranayama? That is what I wish to avoid. Take care.

Blitzkreig said:
loki88 said:

Milk in TCM is said to cause dampness, which seems like what happened to you. I bounced around various diets before settling on the TCM one, which consists of about 6 oz of meat, some nuts, some legumes, 50% veggies, some healthy grains, etc. Obviously no processed food and organic where possible.

This sort of diet should sustain each organ system adequately without causing any major imbalances. I think in terms of acidity it does pretty well with the high amounts of veggies.

Check out this link to see a graph showing the breakdown:

https://www.easterncurrents.ca/for-...tritional-guidelines-from-the-tcm-perspective

Diet is important, but I stopped looking at it as the main "fix". What really fixes stuff is pure energy, and meditation and yoga, as well as sunlight, provide the body pure energy more the food will, especially as you get more advanced. I think that is why Satanism doesn't have any dietary restrictions, because it doesn't matter after a point.

With enough energy, the body is capable of doing all the healing and detox it needs to do. Think of what food is, it is basically photonic energy when you boil it down to the basics. If you acquire this energy elsewhere, you don't need to rely so heavily on food. In that sense, the best diet would be one that isn't innately imbalanced, so as to support a good meditation practice. In your case, did the mucus impede your yoga or pranayama? That is what I wish to avoid. Take care.

Thanks for the advice your source looks very useful and probably accurate enough. That is largely the parameters of the diet I had attempted to follow throughout life just having excess animal protein and which I attempted to pare down in the below document:

UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

http://hyperborean.info/ubermenscheit.pdf

With milk, it has to be from clean healthy cows, which most of it is not. They feed those cows corn and soybeans which the cow is not able to digest, and it fills the cows with all kinds of swelling and inflamation. The body produces a lot of fluids around the offending particles to try to distance them from the reat of the body, so the whole cow basically fills with discusting sick liquids. Then you drink it and it does the same to you.

I eat milk products like cheese and drink milk all the time and I never have any problem. Because I only get it from cows that only eat 100% real grass and nothing else. This way the cow is perfectly healthy and clean, and the milk is perfectly healthy and clean. There is no comparison between that and the mass-produced sick cow milk.

Instead of cutting out entire foods completely, I recommend you to first try getting the cleanest version of that food that you can find. These irritations and inflammations come from food that is irritated and inflamed. Healthy clean food does not usually have any bad effect.

loki88 said:

I looked at that pdf and man there is a lot of good info packed in there. I will have to spend some days combing through it and see if I missed anything. I was/am pretty big into that stuff, so I got a lot of the main points.

My overall opinion though is that you should do whatever makes it more convenient to meditate. If you spend extra time caring for your physical body in a manner that takes away from meditation, that wouldn't be worthwhile. In reality, you only need to get your body to last until the Magnum Opus.

Also, some of these chemicals and toxins or other health detractors are countered very well by the energy from meditation, from an empowered soul, as well as yoga and other more physical exercises. The average normie is in trouble though, and you can see how diseased our society currently is. All in all, try and focus just on meditations. Avoid spending large amounts of time implementing certain habits that are only relatively minor boosts to health at the cost of limiting meditation time. Thanks for the info though, it is a great mega-post.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
With milk, it has to be from clean healthy cows, which most of it is not. They feed those cows corn and soybeans which the cow is not able to digest, and it fills the cows with all kinds of swelling and inflamation. The body produces a lot of fluids around the offending particles to try to distance them from the reat of the body, so the whole cow basically fills with discusting sick liquids. Then you drink it and it does the same to you.

I eat milk products like cheese and drink milk all the time and I never have any problem. Because I only get it from cows that only eat 100% real grass and nothing else. This way the cow is perfectly healthy and clean, and the milk is perfectly healthy and clean. There is no comparison between that and the mass-produced sick cow milk.

Instead of cutting out entire foods completely, I recommend you to first try getting the cleanest version of that food that you can find. These irritations and inflammations come from food that is irritated and inflamed. Healthy clean food does not usually have any bad effect.

That makes sense. It is difficult if not impossible to obtain raw milk or high quality grass fed milk unless one is affluent and can afford it however. For those who are poor they must have recourse to what they can get. Where I am I an get eggs for $2.50/doz. so I stick with them. I may reduce animal product consumption to around 15-20 grams max 2-3 times per day if it works out.

Blitzkreig said:
loki88 said:

I looked at that pdf and man there is a lot of good info packed in there. I will have to spend some days combing through it and see if I missed anything. I was/am pretty big into that stuff, so I got a lot of the main points.

My overall opinion though is that you should do whatever makes it more convenient to meditate. If you spend extra time caring for your physical body in a manner that takes away from meditation, that wouldn't be worthwhile. In reality, you only need to get your body to last until the Magnum Opus.

Also, some of these chemicals and toxins or other health detractors are countered very well by the energy from meditation, from an empowered soul, as well as yoga and other more physical exercises. The average normie is in trouble though, and you can see how diseased our society currently is. All in all, try and focus just on meditations. Avoid spending large amounts of time implementing certain habits that are only relatively minor boosts to health at the cost of limiting meditation time. Thanks for the info though, it is a great mega-post.

THanks again. Would you have a source for a hatha/kundalini yoga sequence so I can see in in real time? THe JOS pdf I found a bit lacking in understanding how to get into the poses and am not entirely sure I got it right. People keep touting kundalini yoga as an exercise and yet I find it difficult to view it as a substitute for eg. standard gym cardio for increasing lung capacity, detoxing through sweating,etc. I can understand however that that is a perspective purely from the 'bottom' of the physical which definitely detracts from the spiritual exercises when taken in extremis as I do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back