Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Teeth problem

wariorSS

Does anyone know natural and non-invasive methods for cleaning tartar at home? The prices at the dentist are high, some dentists are rude and the vast majority in my city use the classic method of removing tartar with those stainless steel, sharp and / or milling utensils. Technically speaking, once every 6 months you have a dental check-up, the result is promising, after which other medical problems occur at the teeth, the enamel being permanently scraped, it weakens and not in 6 months, but in 3 the tartar appears, and I really I take care of the oral hygiene of the teeth. I know natural whitening methods at home, not those shit presented on youtube but I don't know a natural method for tartar.

wariorSS said:
Does anyone know natural and non-invasive methods for cleaning tartar at home? The prices at the dentist are high, some dentists are rude and the vast majority in my city use the classic method of removing tartar with those stainless steel, sharp and / or milling utensils. Technically speaking, once every 6 months you have a dental check-up, the result is promising, after which other medical problems occur at the teeth, the enamel being permanently scraped, it weakens and not in 6 months, but in 3 the tartar appears, and I really I take care of the oral hygiene of the teeth. I know natural whitening methods at home, not those shit presented on youtube but I don't know a natural method for tartar.

The best is to have an alkalizing diet. I followed such a diet (vegan; high carb only alkalizing foods) and had pure white teeth and no tartar at all...and that without flossing.
I now subscribe to a lacto-vegetarian diet. It is the most alkalizing and gives the necessary nutrients: buttermilk; yoghurt (no cheese) and cooked vegetables and fruits; alkalizing nuts and seeds (like hemp and almonds). This is the best way to go. You can get dental equipment off ebay but it is no the greatest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back