Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do we have allergies? And how can we fight them?

luis

Usually this month, every year, I have an allergy. It's pretty horrible, I sneeze, I can't properly breath and my eyes are itchy. Now from the time I become a SS with the years this allergy is slowly less severe every year and I can feel the difference but It's still here. Apart from doing a spell what else can I take to feel better? And I would like to know why do we have allergies? It would be interesting to know from a TCM perspective why do we have allergies. Thank you in advance :)

luis said:
Usually this month, every year, I have an allergy. It's pretty horrible, I sneeze, I can't properly breath and my eyes are itchy. Now from the time I become a SS with the years this allergy is slowly less severe every year and I can feel the difference but It's still here. Apart from doing a spell what else can I take to feel better? And I would like to know why do we have allergies? It would be interesting to know from a TCM perspective why do we have allergies. Thank you in advance :)

I just read a sermon about Karma, and this pops up here. Yeah. Meditate, meditate, meditate and one will elevate. That is all I can say.

Allergies and all this crap comes from the ridiculous amount of vaccines everyone is given. Sunlight is the best way, also breathe the white gold into your aura from the sun.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:

I just read a sermon about Karma, and this pops up here. Yeah. Meditate, meditate, meditate and one will elevate. That is all I can say.
Meditation helps a lot but this forum about health exist here because everyone knows the best thing to do is to integrate meditation with supplements. Magick helps a lot but sometimes our body needs something physical to completely heal. If you have a deficiency of a certain vitamin or mineral, magick can do only so much but then you need to take some supplements or eat more of certain types of food.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Allergies and all this crap comes from the ridiculous amount of vaccines everyone is given. Sunlight is the best way, also breathe the white gold into your aura from the sun.
I do notice if I'm under the sun I do feel better. Vitamin D does help with this, there are some studies that say so.

If you have a.local bee farmer nearby or in general a great source of honey. It may help as investing native pollen could build resistance

luis said:

Allergies have to do with the immune system and what it considers as a threat to the body or an irritant. This goes down to your DNA and genetic code so no amount of supplements and such (as far as I know from my experience) are going to completely cure and get rid of the source, only alleviate or mask it, so of course I'm going to tell you to do a spell.

A biokinetic healing working can correct this of your immune system and I've completely cured an allergy I had for the longest time this way and it hasn't been a problem again for years, it's entirely nonexistent now and it's like I never had it.

Use SOWILO and WUNJO for such a working and with visualizations and intent go straight down to your DNA and genetics and intently alter/edit them accordingly so that you no longer have allergies. Doesn't need to be complex you just need to get the jist down that the DNA and genetics are just changing in a safe, healthy and positive way to attain this result. Then of course you just have to intend in present time and will with belief that the allergies are completely nonexistent and really feel and believe this in the here and now to direct in making it so.

I never used an affirmation but you can make one if you want to. It took me only a few months of strong focus, power and devotion to get rid of mine, but I don't know how different it might be for you or someone else. I don't know how long into the year the allergies for you last but even when they alleviate or seem to go away even before any usual time they do so, keep going for a few extra months to make absolute certain it's cured.

Of course you're free to completely ignore this and try searching for natural remedies but like I said, they're very likely not going to cure the source problem which is in your biology. I'd research into the typical detoxing minerals/vitamins like selenium.

Ghost in the Machine said:
luis said:

Allergies have to do with the immune system and what it considers as a threat to the body or an irritant. This goes down to your DNA and genetic code so no amount of supplements and such (as far as I know from my experience) are going to completely cure and get rid of the source, only alleviate or mask it, so of course I'm going to tell you to do a spell.

A biokinetic healing working can correct this of your immune system and I've completely cured an allergy I had for the longest time this way and it hasn't been a problem again for years, it's entirely nonexistent now and it's like I never had it.

Use SOWILO and WUNJO for such a working and with visualizations and intent go straight down to your DNA and genetics and intently alter/edit them accordingly so that you no longer have allergies. Doesn't need to be complex you just need to get the jist down that the DNA and genetics are just changing in a safe, healthy and positive way to attain this result. Then of course you just have to intend in present time and will with belief that the allergies are completely nonexistent and really feel and believe this in the here and now to direct in making it so.

I never used an affirmation but you can make one if you want to. It took me only a few months of strong focus, power and devotion to get rid of mine, but I don't know how different it might be for you or someone else. I don't know how long into the year the allergies for you last but even when they alleviate or seem to go away even before any usual time they do so, keep going for a few extra months to make absolute certain it's cured.

Of course you're free to completely ignore this and try searching for natural remedies but like I said, they're very likely not going to cure the source problem which is in your biology. I'd research into the typical detoxing minerals/vitamins like selenium.
But everything is connected to the physical plane, so if there is some energy block that makes me have this allergy then it should be materialized in the physical plane as a deficiency (?). This is why I think it's important to take some supplements along with a spell. There is some mineral that I'm taking (zinc and magnesium) in just a week they are helping a lot with some other issues, I noticed they helped me a bit with the allergy too. I honestly want to try Vitamin D3 as it said in some studies it does help with allergies. I'm still doing a healing spell too. This led me to some supplements.

I started taking a pill that is 10,000 IU of D3 dissolved in olive oil. One every day. Seems like it has been helping, but I've only been doing it for about 5 days now.

And liposomal vitamin C. Vitamin C surrounded by the same phospholipid layer that the outside of our cells is made from. This makes it a lot easier for it to absorb into the cells.

So far no allergies.

luis said:
But everything is connected to the physical plane, so if there is some energy block that makes me have this allergy then it should be materialized in the physical plane as a deficiency (?). This is why I think it's important to take some supplements along with a spell. There is some mineral that I'm taking (zinc and magnesium) in just a week they are helping a lot with some other issues, I noticed they helped me a bit with the allergy too. I honestly want to try Vitamin D3 as it said in some studies it does help with allergies. I'm still doing a healing spell too. This led me to some supplements.

The astral is the higher plane, everything happens on the astral first before it happens on the physical, genetic maladies and allergies have to do with both karma in the soul from past lives and from the biology of your family lineage of which also carry such karmas in their own soul and perhaps ill physical habits that manifested these issues in their biology and this comes down to actual genetics and our physical 'code'.

The physical and astral work together but they are still separate laws in the same reason as to why our chakras are not physical objects in our body. You can't do a healing working on the astral hand chakra of a hand that you lost to try and physically regrow it because as far as the astral knows that hand is perfectly fine because it's still there in astral form, it's the physical body on the physical realm that needs to have the attention brought to it, you need to work with what you have to repair things on which realm is the manifested problem.

Both realms need to be worked on together, not just one side, you can clean karma out of your soul all you want and in time this can heal things on the physical body as a mirroring side affect, but it will not heal/fix everything because the physical is still a lower separate plane where things resonate on it's level and not on the astral's, so you need to work with fixing the physical body itself as well.

The complete merging of these two realms and their aspects in perfect harmony and balance brings the total result. I might make one of my personal little 'sermon' threads explaining this further in detail at a later date.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I started taking a pill that is 10,000 IU of D3 dissolved in olive oil. One every day. Seems like it has been helping, but I've only been doing it for about 5 days now.

And liposomal vitamin C. Vitamin C surrounded by the same phospholipid layer that the outside of our cells is made from. This makes it a lot easier for it to absorb into the cells.

So far no allergies.
I bought Vitamin D3 (mine is 5000 IU) today. I have to wait until it comes and then I'll try it.
luis said:

The astral is the higher plane, everything happens on the astral first before it happens on the physical, genetic maladies and allergies have to do with both karma in the soul from past lives and from the biology of your family lineage of which also carry such karmas in their own soul and perhaps ill physical habits that manifested these issues in their biology and this comes down to actual genetics and our physical 'code'.

The physical and astral work together but they are still separate laws in the same reason as to why our chakras are not physical objects in our body. You can't do a healing working on the astral hand chakra of a hand that you lost to try and physically regrow it because as far as the astral knows that hand is perfectly fine because it's still there in astral form, it's the physical body on the physical realm that needs to have the attention brought to it, you need to work with what you have to repair things on which realm is the manifested problem.

Both realms need to be worked on together, not just one side, you can clean karma out of your soul all you want and in time this can heal things on the physical body as a mirroring side affect, but it will not heal/fix everything because the physical is still a lower separate plane where things resonate on it's level and not on the astral's, so you need to work with fixing the physical body itself as well.

The complete merging of these two realms and their aspects in perfect harmony and balance brings the total result. I might make one of my personal little 'sermon' threads explaining this further in detail at a later date.
I do agree, they both need to be worked together. We still have a physical body and for example, no amount of magick can make you live without eating, it's still something physical you need.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

Youre right. I believe vaccines and related are a big cause of certain food allergies.
Peanut oil and particulates were and still are used in vaccines which have been the main cause of peanut allergies.

Alot of diseases we have today are from a toxic environment, poisons and vaccines.

I believe that seasonal allergies are not as natural as one might think. In all my time in studying health and related, I see that virtually all of our diseases come from vaccines, environmental toxins and poisonings, bad air and water quality and a degraded food supply as well as negative EMF exposure including the numerois curses on humanity (that effects our gene expression too)

From a TCM point of view, allergies are caused by wind invasion and a weakened exterior from the previous winter. Which is why people find relief and healing when given herbs to strengthen the body and lung qi/prana, it makes them go away.

In TCM environment also can cause allergies like breathing in dry air and moving to a new place of residence with a different air and plant flora quality.

I follow the terrain theory of healing and medicine. If allergies were a natural occurence and just a part of living, then people wouldnt be able to improve or heal them when they strengthen their bodies or use certain herbs and foods to do so. So a healthy and strong body and bioelectric field helps the body to react properly to the allergen. I'm not talking about sneezing and such from dust getting in the nose, just to clarify.

I also believe that vaccines bave caused many health diseases related to how our bodies cope. Peanut allergies hace been caused by peanut oil in vaccines.

People also heal their allergies from ingesting bee pollen or honey which contains many of the components that are said to cause the disruption.

I suspect that people in cities(away from nature and a more earthier environment) and while eating low quality process and denatured foods, suffer from seasonal allergies more.

HPS Shannon said:
I believe that seasonal allergies are not as natural as one might think. In all my time in studying health and related, I see that virtually all of our diseases come from vaccines, environmental toxins and poisonings, bad air and water quality and a degraded food supply as well as negative EMF exposure including the numerois curses on humanity (that effects our gene expression too)
True. Another thing I’ve seen from my observations is racially mixed people seem to suffer much from this. Which makes sense since race mixing creates all kind of health problems.

If we're talking about working in a complete way, then the causal realm, which is the highest, needs to be worked on too. The astral is just an intermediary between the eternal casual realm and the material realm. The causal is where the Atman - the immortal, impersonal portion of our soul, which is the aether - comes from.

HPS Shannon said:

From a TCM point of view, allergies are caused by wind invasion and a weakened exterior from the previous winter. Which is why people find relief and healing when given herbs to strengthen the body and lung qi/prana, it makes them go away.

In TCM environment also can cause allergies like breathing in dry air and moving to a new place of residence with a different air and plant flora quality.

I follow the terrain theory of healing and medicine. If allergies were a natural occurence and just a part of living, then people wouldnt be able to improve or heal them when they strengthen their bodies or use certain herbs and foods to do so. So a healthy and strong body and bioelectric field helps the body to react properly to the allergen. I'm not talking about sneezing and such from dust getting in the nose, just to clarify.

I also believe that vaccines bave caused many health diseases related to how our bodies cope. Peanut allergies hace been caused by peanut oil in vaccines.

People also heal their allergies from ingesting bee pollen or honey which contains many of the components that are said to cause the disruption.

I suspect that people in cities(away from nature and a more earthier environment) and while eating low quality process and denatured foods, suffer from seasonal allergies more.

What about non-seasonal allergies such as allergy to house dust mites and to certain types of animal hair?

Stormblood said:
HPS Shannon said:

What about non-seasonal allergies such as allergy to house dust mites and to certain types of animal hair?

Non seasonal like dust and hair is a different matter and varies. It still falls under TCM as invasion of the system. If dust, hair or certain animals particles get in the nose and system, it causes problems as its foreign and not of self. Anything not of self the body will work to dispel and get rid of.

These things do cause problems. Dust mites and such can be alleviatef with an air filter or just increasing the air flow of the home and home maintenance. Air pollution is a big cause of disturbance. Fresh clean air fixes that.

Being allergic to things like cats and dogs, I'm not sure. That is pretty specific. I wish I knew why certain people were allergic.

Thats all I know on that subject.

Stormblood said:
If we're talking about working in a complete way, then the causal realm, which is the highest, needs to be worked on too. The astral is just an intermediary between the eternal casual realm and the material realm. The causal is where the Atman - the immortal, impersonal portion of our soul, which is the aether - comes from.

I don't know what this causal realm you're talking about is but the astral is the realm that covers all aspects of spiritual matters including the Atman of which is only a concept of the mind and perception of self founded when one transcends above the influential affects of both realms and finds within total control over both.

The astral and physical are the only two realms born of the aether, the universe has no necessity to be divided by a third plane as all aspects are covered. Working in a complete way truly is the merging of only these two realms as this is what mimics their foundational origin of total perfection of which is the aether element/material that had born our universe.

Stormblood said:

I don't know what this causal realm you're talking about is but the astral is the realm that covers all aspects of spiritual matters including the Atman of which is only a concept of the mind and perception of self founded when one transcends above the influential affects of both realms and finds within total control over both.

The astral and physical are the only two realms born of the aether, the universe has no necessity to be divided by a third plane as all aspects are covered. Working in a complete way truly is the merging of only these two realms as this is what mimics their foundational origin of total perfection of which is the aether element/material that had born our universe.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2989#p17214

We can pursue the conversation there or on a new topic

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back