Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very irregular menstruation, helps.

AokiJ

Hello sisters, I wanted to consult a problem that I have ...I am just 20 years old and my menstruation since I got it (11 years old) has been very irregular, it went away, it came back, I had it for a short time, I had it for a long time etc. Even once many years ago I spent a whole summer without it. the thing is that now I have almost 2 months with menstruation and it worries me.I asked an online gynecologist why, because of the quarantine, I can't do anything, and he told me that it is hormonal, but that this should be done by a face gynecologist. My mother thinks it has to do with something that I have always taken baths while menstruating. .I don't know, I also saw that it could be signs of anemia but I only feel a little pain sometimes like normal menstruation.
The blood does not have any strange color, it is not too excessive, my sexual desire is fine, everything is fine, simply that it is taking too long. Can someone help me please?

Stop taking any and all pills, absolutely avoid junk food or processed food. Eat only farm grown food. Do yoga. Take Ashwagandha or MACA.

Centralforce666 said:
Do you also have fatigue, short term memory loss, dizziness or heart palpitations?

A little fatigue, but I think it's because of the quarantine since I hardly move now when I'm used to moving around a lot, or because of my weight, I have been dizzy lately if, and more when I meditate, more than dizziness like nausea, the memory more orless but I have had that a long time ago, I am somewhat absent-minded and with heart palpitations I do not know what he refers to but I think not that. Just in case, I'm not pregnant or anything like that, I haven't had any relationship

There are so many factors that could cause this, it’s really insane. Are you overweight? Underweight? Taking medication? Eating poorly? Not eating enough? Not exercising? Exercising too much? Are you stressed? Live in a bad environment? Do you experience any pelvic pain? Really evaluate your personal health and if you can’t think of anything it could be masses like fibroids or cysts around your ovaries in which you would have to see a gynecologist to confirm that. And be persistent about testing for those things, in my experience it’s hard to get taken seriously about abnormal feminine pain and issues. And problem with hormones still indicates there is a problem. If you go that route, don’t let them put you on more hormones.

In the mean time, you could do health workings, focusing on that part of your body. I was having issues with pelvic pain involving a cyst recently and made sure to focus on it when I was doing my last sun square. It helped tremendously and when I had my last period I didn’t experience anything outside of regular cramping like I had been before. The window for a sun square is gone but there is probably some other things you can do until the next. Try using the berkano rune on a rosary and work an affirmation about your feminine health. I’ve had good results invoking the earth element too, but be careful with any elemental workings, it’s easy to do too much. Working on the root and sacral chakras may help too. Work something that’s at your skill level.

I’ve never done one and I don’t know the timing, but a moon square would probably be very beneficial as well, as just focusing on moon energy in general will improve your feminine health.

Check out your natal chart too, there may be something more specific you can work on.

Like I said, it’s like throwing darts in the dark without knowing certain things about you. You’ll have to really meditate on yourself and pinpoint the issue, then work on what needs fixing from there.

Best of luck, I know how distressing it can be to have something wrong with that part of your body.

Thank you very much for the help, if I am overweight and I am currently trying to get off eating totally healthy and drinking green tea, chamomile and chai tea. I asked another gynecologist online again and he said the same thing, which is a hormonal imbalance, as soon as the confinement is over here in Spain I will make an appointment, meanwhile menstruation has already left me for the moment I no longer have pain in the hips, thanks for the help I will take it into account

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back