Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urinary tract infection

Goldenage18

Hps Shannon ,Caduceus666 can you please give some advice for healing prostatitis .

I've heard that uva ursi works good in this case , which other herb/remedy can I mix with it for
Maximum efficiency?
How many leafs in boiled water and for how long I should take it ?

Goldenage18 said:
Hps Shannon ,Caduceus666 can you please give some advice for healing prostatitis .

I've heard that uva ursi works good in this case , which other herb/remedy can I mix with it for
Maximum efficiency?
How many leafs in boiled water and for how long I should take it ?

As always, I like to ask for alittle information because its helps in understanding an illness.

Are you a young adult or older?
Is this reoccuring? How many times have you had this issue?

Any other related health issues?

Are you highly sexually active?

Did you damage or take something that may have caused or exacerbated the situation?

Uva Ursi should not be taken for longer than 5-6 days so I dont know if it would be enough to heal if you need longer.

Prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate and is similat in symptoms to a UTI.

I used to get reoccuring UTIs in the past when I didnt pay attention to my diet and my body was imbalanced. But no more.

You can take other things beside the Uvs Ursi. Or take a simple silver solution woth the Uva Ursi. The key is to soothe the inflammation and help the healing process and heal the area that the bacteria is congregating.

Thank you very much Hps Shannon.

1 I'm a young adult

2 it started some months ago, the first episode was this strong tickling in the prostate that lasted few minutes, and now (months after )is the same kinda tickling
With frequent urination ( many times almost clear as water color ,with foam) and a warm sensation I the prostate . I think it could be chronic prostatitis

3 as related issues I had a week or so ago
A swollen inguinal lymph node that turned to the normal size days after.I don't know if this helps but , I have meteorism (almost 3 years) and sometimes I see some black like parts when I go to the bathroom .
In addiction one day I felt pressure in my back under the rib cage ,I think kidneys are related.

4 yes I'm highly active ,I thought that a possible explanation was that bacteria entered from outside, the uretra

5 i don't know what can worsen the situation

My diet has worsen since 3 years, I started eating too much sweets : sodas,fake fruit juices, cakes ecc...
Although meat is essential, maybe I exaggerated a lot by eating almost double the amount I used to (usually even 300 gr a day ) .
I wrote a topic related to my diet and since then I'm trying to better up.

Hope this isn't too much confusing

Retsirhcnhoj666 said:
Drink a lot of coconut pure juice and take inoflox medicine. Legit!
You can read all over the web the fluoroquinolones could damage liver and nervous system ,but I'm not a doctor so I cannot say for sure.
I'm trying to avoid these antibiotics unless
I really need it.
Note there is fluorine in these group of antibiotics

Goldenage18 said:
Thank you very much Hps Shannon.

1 I'm a young adult

2 it started some months ago, the first episode was this strong tickling in the prostate that lasted few minutes, and now (months after )is the same kinda tickling
With frequent urination ( many times almost clear as water color ,with foam) and a warm sensation I the prostate . I think it could be chronic prostatitis

3 as related issues I had a week or so ago
A swollen inguinal lymph node that turned to the normal size days after.I don't know if this helps but , I have meteorism (almost 3 years) and sometimes I see some black like parts when I go to the bathroom .
In addiction one day I felt pressure in my back under the rib cage ,I think kidneys are related.

4 yes I'm highly active ,I thought that a possible explanation was that bacteria entered from outside, the uretra

5 i don't know what can worsen the situation

My diet has worsen since 3 years, I started eating too much sweets : sodas,fake fruit juices, cakes ecc...
Although meat is essential, maybe I exaggerated a lot by eating almost double the amount I used to (usually even 300 gr a day ) .
I wrote a topic related to my diet and since then I'm trying to better up.

Hope this isn't too much confusing

Sorry for the late response.

Are you in Europe, by any chance?

To summarize it up the way I see it, your body is not in a state of balance. Read what you wrote- your diet being unfavorable for the past 3 years is one thing and sets the stage for a weak body, lymph(immune system), kidney and also liver imbalance (because the pain under your ribs are usually liver and kidney issues, in this case more than likely a genito-urinary system issue just by your symptoms alone.)

The meteorism is clearly a digestive and gut flora issue hence the flatulence, stomach dissention, etc. The food is rotting in your system and not digesting well. It is more than likely a liver problem too since the liver plays a key role in digestion. The black stuff in your stool is either badly digested food or bile sludge from the gall bladder. Either way, its a digestive problem.

Meat is very important but you need to lay off the meat for now since it is harder to digest and if you already arent digesting well. No meat for alittle while give the liver and kidneys a break for healing.

Fruit, veggies, digestable grains and complex carbs for now. Little sugar. The fruit and veggies will get the bowels moved and cleaned but many veggies today are not nutrient rich so supplementation is important. You need a gut/colon cleanse.

The high amount of sex doesnt help for now. So take it slow while you heal. I dont believe having alot of sex caused it, your body is weakened and so then your immune defenses are down hence the oppurtunistic bacteria.

I speak from experience. I used to get alot of UTIs, even after sex but after balancing my body, no more and that was case even when I had alot of sex. So it wasnt the sex and bacteria in that area that gave me a UTI it was something else. I always had a weak kidney and bladder when I was younger.

I bet when you balance your body, you wont have to worry about UTIs caused by bacteria and alot of sex, etc. Just keep your immune system up. This is your personal life but if you have alot of sex especially that is "unorthodox and wild" then there is a big chance of waste and other things getting up the urethra and causing issue.

Your body and genitourinary system can be healed but first you have to change your diet and flush your system.

I asked if you are in Europe because certain products or herbal solutions can be used. You will need to purchase some things to flush your kidneys and get your bowels cleared and your digestion strong.

Not expensive.

Thank you again Hps.
I was suspecting some kind of liver and kidneys damage ,hence uva ursi should be avoided ?, since I've read it could damage liver even more.
Yes I live in Europe.
if by supplements you mean dryed herbs I can obtain them easily ( depending how common they are).
for fruits and vegetables, probably I need to research which are helpful and what may do more damage than good as it's a wide range of products .
As for animal products what can I still eat ?

Do you have any of the following symptoms?

Fatigue, lower back pain, hip or knee pain?

Pain that is worse with cold, feelings of cold particularly in the arms and legs to feet and hands?

Centralforce666 said:
Do you have any of the following symptoms?

Fatigue, lower back pain, hip or knee pain?

Pain that is worse with cold, feelings of cold particularly in the arms and legs to feet and hands?
Thank you for answering Centralforce666
1) My Fatigue is mental rather than physical,
2)I don't recall any backpain but just a pressure under the rib cage back
3)it's rare but I had very long time ago
A slight knee pain and hips too
4) it doesn't seem that cold triggers the pain but recently I had both cold and hot sensation in the feet (more hot that cold)

@Hps Shannon I forgot to mention that
I've drunk alcohol during this 3 years span ,it wasn't a every day thing but
Occasional huge amount consumption

Goldenage18 said:
Thank you again Hps.
I was suspecting some kind of liver and kidneys damage ,hence uva ursi should be avoided ?, since I've read it could damage liver even more.
Yes I live in Europe.
if by supplements you mean dryed herbs I can obtain them easily ( depending how common they are).
for fruits and vegetables, probably I need to research which are helpful and what may do more damage than good as it's a wide range of products .

Hi, just checking in in you. I apologize for the late response. I dont come on the forums much these days.

How are you feeling? Are you implenting what was shared your way about what you shoild be implementing?

Again, I apologize for getring back to you late and hope you are not suffering with the thing that ails you.

HPS Shannon said:
Goldenage18 said:
Thank you again Hps.
Yes I live in Europe.

Hi, just checking in in you. I apologize for the late response. I dont come on the forums much these days.

How are you feeling? Are you implenting what was shared your way about what you shoild be implementing?

Again, I apologize for getring back to you late and hope you are not suffering with the thing that ails you.

In these days the pressure in the back ,under the rib cage, returned.
I definitely see this is a kidney problem but
By avoiding meats and refined sugar products and eating more vegetables (primarily salads because I haven't done any significant research yet) the pressure seems to be gone ,almost 2 days or so.
I still have intestinal problems and gases while
The prostatitis isn't very annoying but definitely it's there .
Apart from this
I'm not sure what you mean ...
I still don't know what products and herbal solutions you were writing about, if you can, please write them

Goldenage18 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Goldenage18 said:
Thank you again Hps.
Yes I live in Europe.

By avoiding meats and refined sugar products and eating more vegetables (primarily salads because I haven't done any significant research yet) the pressure seems to be gone ,almost 2 days or so.
Apart from this
I still don't know what products and herbal solutions you were writing about, if you can, please write them

When you say salads, do you mean lettuce and tomato? Lettuce is mostly water. Those aren't really nutrient dense.

I mean eating vegetables like potatos, asparagus, kale, string beans, dandelion leaves(good for the blood and liver) green peas, arugala, etc. Stick to eating rice, beans, oatmeal, too if you like those things.

How are your finances because you're going to have to purchase some things if you want faster and more thoroigh healing.

Also, the herb parsley is common. Get some organic parsley leaves (alot) and make a decoction by boiling water and afterwards add the parsley to simmer like a tea. Drink the parsley tea water and that will help your kidneys and to flush everything out. Do this twice a day.

Saw palmetto is a herb thats good for the prostate and genitourinary system.

Drink extra clean water to aid your kidneys

You will have to purchase some things to clear out the bowels and soothe and liver. Are you able to do so. Nothing expensive.

Aee you able to get hold of grass fed milk kefir and or organic sugar free yogurts? If not, a good probiotic will help.

There are more than a few things you can use for the condition that aids you but for now please stay away from most sugars except fruit. Little to no meat to give your body a break.

Thanks this is much more clear now
:D
I'm not stable financially but I can afford to buy things.
Is it okay to use dandelion roots instead of leaves ?
never heard of saw palmetto before ,if I had to take its suplement in pills form I'd be suspicious because some supplements are happening to be dumped with heavy metals and drugs, so, I prefer either dryed or fresh herbs.

organic yogurts are findable but kefir I'm not sure .

I'm avoiding the meat and refined sugars as much as possible

HPS Shannon said:
Goldenage18 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Apart from this

When you say salads, do you mean lettuce and tomato? Lettuce is mostly water. Those aren't really nutrient dense.

I mean eating vegetables like potatos, asparagus, kale, string beans, dandelion leaves(good for the blood and liver) green peas, arugala, etc. Stick to eating rice, beans, oatmeal, too if you like those things.

How are your finances because you're going to have to purchase some things if you want faster and more thoroigh healing.

Also, the herb parsley is common. Get some organic parsley leaves (alot) and make a decoction by boiling water and afterwards add the parsley to simmer like a tea. Drink the parsley tea water and that will help your kidneys and to flush everything out. Do this twice a day.

Saw palmetto is a herb thats good for the prostate and genitourinary system.

Drink extra clean water to aid your kidneys

You will have to purchase some things to clear out the bowels and soothe and liver. Are you able to do so. Nothing expensive.

Aee you able to get hold of grass fed milk kefir and or organic sugar free yogurts? If not, a good probiotic will help.

There are more than a few things you can use for the condition that aids you but for now please stay away from most sugars except fruit. Little to no meat to give your body a break.

Almost forgot to ask what variety of parsley is better for me : curled leaf of flat leaf ?

The whole dandelion plant can be used.. From the tip to the root.

Do you have any problems with irritability or frustration?

Centralforce666 said:
The whole dandelion plant can be used.. From the tip to the root.

Do you have any problems with irritability or frustration?
Maybe a little bit

Goldenage18 said:
never heard of saw palmetto before ,if I had to take its suplement in pills form I'd be suspicious because some supplements are happening to be dumped with heavy metals and drugs, so, I prefer either dryed or fresh herbs.

Why are you avoiding meat? It's the best thing you can eat....

Aquarius said:
Goldenage18 said:

Why are you avoiding meat? It's the best thing you can eat....

Goldenage18, any parsley is fine.

He is temporarily halting meat consumption for better cleansing and ease of his digestion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back