Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recovering from veganism and saying hi

Snowdrop666

Hello everyone,

I figure I should probably start by introducing myself. I'll try to keep it somewhat quick. I dedicated to Satan almost 7 years ago when I was 19. My astral senses have always been pretty naturally open and despite being raised in an xtain family I'd always felt a very deep connection to Satan. So finding The Joy of Satan was amazing and answered a lot of things for me. At the time I was trying to collect myself after breaking off an engagement with my highschool boyfriend, going to school for mortuary science and funeral services, and spending my free time advancing spiritually. I ended up dropping out of school because I learned that as someone with no relatives in the field and as a female, statistically I was highly unlikely to find a job once I graduated. After that, I started working long hours at a new job, and really started slipping on the consistency of my meditations. Then I met my current pothead boyfriend, and moved in with him after only knowing him for two months. Then It was kind of all down hill from there.

At first we were living in a frat house. With the continuous shenanigans that happened there I unfortunately stopped meditating all together. Then we moved into a studio were I was able to meditate again. I never did any sort of mantras though, as I didn't have any privacy from my boyfriend. While we were there he convinced me to start using weed with him. At first it was just to help with menstrual cramps, then I started using it just on the weekends. Even though it wasn't that much, doing this completely stunted any spiritual progress that I could have made. My astral senses became way duller. I had no motivation to advance anymore. Soon everytime I got high it was almost like I'd forget I was a Satanists and I'd fall into this mindset of "death is inevitable, soon I'll be entering into the black void of eternity while my corpse rots back into the earth...ect) That continued on for a few years. Then last year I went to a "protest" to try to stop my state from clear cutting in a state forest. Basically, it was me and a bunch of hippies in the woods holding hands and singing "native American" songs. That's when I had this moment of -"what the actual fuck am I doing?" So I went off, sat on a log, and decided to start getting serious about my spiritual path again.

It wasn't until last December that I completely stopped using weed, but since then I've been extremely rigorous with advancing. I did a ritual to Satan to apologize for being such a buffoon for so long. During the ritual I felt a very warm hand touch my leg, which was really comforting. I also tried meditating on who I'm about 85% sure is my guardian demon to try to apologize to him aswell for being MIA, and I very clearly heard a voice say "don't stray again". That experience has really helped me keep in line. It's kind of embarrassing, but I didn't even know about the RTRs until a few months ago. Since learning about them I haven't missed a day, and have been doing them as much as possible. I do feel really guilty that I wasn't doing them all along with you guys when I definitely should have been. It does fuel me to do more, but I know that doesn't change the past. Fortunately, I am back on track now though.

So about the veganism....
When I was a young teenager I got bamboozled by those "peta undercover in a slaughter house" videos. That plus having a tendency to anthropomorphize animals I fell for the veganism trap. When I first dedicated I figured that everything was all fine and dandy, because in my mind "surely Satan would be against the 'murder' of innocent animals". I never once thought that my diet was part of an elaborate jewish scheme to weaken gentiles. Since realizing the truth, I've been taking steps to get back to a normal diet. When I first decided to quit, I thought that I'd be able to just start eating meat again, no problem... However, I'm finding that I have some serious psychological blocks. In the past five months I've only had fish three times, and each time I've had to mentally work myself up to it. I'm doubting if I'll ever even be able to bring myself to eat chicken or something. I'm also feeling a lot of shame and guilt about eating meat again. The only one who knows is my boyfriend because I had him buy it for me since I was to embarrassed to buy it myself. I also know that that's just jewish programming, which makes me feel even worse about it. I did go back and forth between veganism and vegetarianism for a while. I don't know if that makes a difference for my health at all, but hopefully.

I have been thinking about doing a runic working for this, but I'm not sure which ones would be best. I'm also considering the possibility of the potential long-term health issues that could spring up from not eating meat for half my life, and wondering if there are any workings that could possibly help offset that. I'm sure that the RTRs will help some, but I don’t know if it will be enough. Does anyone have any advice? It would be greatly appreciated.(Also though, I'm looking for actual spiritual advice, not someone telling me to "just go eat a damn hamburger" if it was that easy for me I wouldn't be on here right now. lol.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds, and to anyone who read my saga,
~Snowdrop

It may be kind of hard with all the Covid stuff lately, but what I’ve often done is research local farms in my area and then I’d go to them and just ask them if I could look around and see how the animals are treated, etc. I would just say I was curious about how it all operated. And I would choose organic naturally fed animal farms. And I found very often on these organic farms, the farmers cared for the animals almost more then themselves or other humans. It’s VERY difficult to get a certified organic farm going. It takes many years of implementing certain practices that often lead to financial losses or to the farmer just getting by until they’re certified. It’s a large undertaking. It isn’t always the case, but most farmers willing to go through that are willing because they have tremendous compassion for the animals.

So once you’re satisfied with a farm or supplier, then make you’re meat purchases exclusively from them. So you’re supporting an good honest farm and you know where your meat is coming from. You know the animals weren’t abused and were given a good life.

I’ve also worked on many organic animal farms personally and can attest to the love and care they get. I worked on a goat farm and the genuine love and care they got actually shocked me. They went far past above and beyond. Often if a goat was sick they would isolate them and then actually sleep with them until they got better and give them round the clock attention. So this does exist in some farms. The animals aren’t always abused like the propaganda leads you to believe. Knowing this might help you psychologically.

Also as you said, doing a working to heal from blockages is something you should do too. There are serious long term health risks to veganism. Especially with mental health.

Also there’s a quote from Satan on the jos where he says there is a balance of things. Creation and destruction. Both are necessary. This doesn’t mean senselessly destroy. But wise destruction is needed for a balance in our world. Humane harvesting of animals is necessary for us and keeps the natural order of things. Destruction will happen no matter what, but it needs to be Intelligently directed.

Understand this, if you avoid eating animals the destructive element isn’t going away. Yes, you aren’t destroying an animal, but instead you’re destroying yourself.

Snowdrop666 said:
Hello everyone,

~Snowdrop
Welcome Again :) It is great that you are working hard to improve yourself and saved yourself from the damnations and curses of the jews. It can be hard to finally walk the right path after being lost. But it is very worth it and you will reap the rewards slowly but surely. Stay away from addictive substances and weed becauese they can destroy all the good that you build. Good luck sister.

Hail father Satan

Eric13 said:
It may be kind of hard with all the Covid stuff lately, but what I’ve often done is research local farms in my area and then I’d go to them and just ask them if I could look around and see how the animals are treated, etc. I would just say I was curious about how it all operated. And I would choose organic naturally fed animal farms. And I found very often on these organic farms, the farmers cared for the animals almost more then themselves or other humans. It’s VERY difficult to get a certified organic farm going. It takes many years of implementing certain practices that often lead to financial losses or to the farmer just getting by until they’re certified. It’s a large undertaking. It isn’t always the case, but most farmers willing to go through that are willing because they have tremendous compassion for the animals.

So once you’re satisfied with a farm or supplier, then make you’re meat purchases exclusively from them. So you’re supporting an good honest farm and you know where your meat is coming from. You know the animals weren’t abused and were given a good life.

I’ve also worked on many organic animal farms personally and can attest to the love and care they get. I worked on a goat farm and the genuine love and care they got actually shocked me. They went far past above and beyond. Often if a goat was sick they would isolate them and then actually sleep with them until they got better and give them round the clock attention. So this does exist in some farms. The animals aren’t always abused like the propaganda leads you to believe. Knowing this might help you psychologically.

Also as you said, doing a working to heal from blockages is something you should do too. There are serious long term health risks to veganism. Especially with mental health.

Also there’s a quote from Satan on the jos where he says there is a balance of things. Creation and destruction. Both are necessary. This doesn’t mean senselessly destroy. But wise destruction is needed for a balance in our world. Humane harvesting of animals is necessary for us and keeps the natural order of things. Destruction will happen no matter what, but it needs to be Intelligently directed.

Understand this, if you avoid eating animals the destructive element isn’t going away. Yes, you aren’t destroying an animal, but instead you’re destroying yourself.

Hello Eric, Thank you for replying. What you said about finding a local farm and asking to look around sounds like a really good idea. I was already thinking that the only way I could go through with this was to buy from a small local farm. I didn't realize that I could ask to look around and see how the animals are treated. Luckily I live in an area with lots of farms. I'm not sure if any of them are organic so I'll have to do some research.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the difference between how a non organic vs an organic farm treats its animals? I know that an organic farm doesn't shoot them up with all sorts of antibiotics and hormones. Is there a different standard for their living conditions aswell?

That's actually really cute and sweet that they would do that for the goats. I knew that farm sanctuaries did that kind of stuff, but I didn't think that a regular farm would too. Thanks for sharing that. It does make me feel a bit better.

Yes, I've got the runes that I would like to use picked out. Now I've just got to time it with the moon.
That's one of my biggest concerns right now. I'm hoping that I haven't done any long-term damage. I personally know some absolutely wack job vegans and certainly do not want to become one. Even as a vegan I did notice that it was always vegans doing all those absolutely insane protests and things. I also would notice that most of those psychopathic shove veganism down your throat vegans are jews. That did raise red flags for me every now and again, but I was heavily in denial. Luckily, I was always very low key about my diet and never talked about it unless asked. So, hopefully I still have some dignity. lol

Honestly, if it was any other source other than Satan, I doubt I would have even considered making this change. I trust that he knows what's best for us, since he did create us after all. What you said is true the destruction is necessary.
Thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate it!

mercury_wisdom said:
Snowdrop666 said:
Hello everyone,

~Snowdrop
Welcome Again :) It is great that you are working hard to improve yourself and saved yourself from the damnations and curses of the jews. It can be hard to finally walk the right path after being lost. But it is very worth it and you will reap the rewards slowly but surely. Stay away from addictive substances and weed becauese they can destroy all the good that you build. Good luck sister.

Hail father Satan

Thank you so much for welcoming me. I really look forward to seeing what changes will come about. Luckily, the only substance I've used is weed and not very often. But as I unfortunately found out, even a little bit now and then will riun all progress and seriously dull natural abilities. So, it's completely dead to me at this point and I have no plans to ever touch the stuff again. Thank you, and good luck to you too!

Snowdrop666 said:
If you don't mind me asking, what is the difference between how a non organic vs an organic farm treats its animals? I know that an organic farm doesn't shoot them up with all sorts of antibiotics and hormones. Is there a different standard for their living conditions aswell?
Not sure where you’re from, but in America different states have different guidelines. Also it’s not just organic that requires certain guidelines, but for chickens and eggs you have things like ‘free range’, ‘cage free’, etc. or ‘pasture fed’ for certain animals. These all have certain guidelines that must be met to make these claims on their products.

Generally animals must have free access to food and water. Rather than waiting for feeding times. They can roam around with plenty of space as they wish and graze and feed and have access to water whenever they please. As well they must have adequate dwellings and living spaces to retreat in certain weather or to go to sleep. The farms I’ve worked on, we had large stables for animals to retreat during the night with fencing protecting them from predators. They were able to roam freely through the day, only being round up at night. Chickens always had large coops to come and go from. Only locking them at night to protect from predators. Otherwise they roamed freely through the day and ate bugs and seeds and whatever else was around.

Also the animals had to have regular grooming and health check ups. Only certain medications were allowed in order to qualify for organic.

It’s always such a nice thing to wake up, go to the chicken coop in the morning and grab a couple of freshly laid eggs, then crack em open over the stove and have the freshest eggs every morning for breakfast. Things like that I miss. Going to milk the goats and after we sanitized the teats, I would milk fresh goat milk straight into my coffee then say thank you by giving them some nice treats they would enjoy.

Also yes, farmers are usually welcoming of guests. You’ll see them invite kids to learn from time to time. As well as CSA programs that let you pay a fee and then get regular produce and goods from the farm and often then you can even participate in harvesting crops yourself from time to time. If you want.

Eric13 said:
Snowdrop666 said:
Not sure where you’re from, but in America different states have different guidelines. Also it’s not just organic that requires certain guidelines, but for chickens and eggs you have things like ‘free range’, ‘cage free’, etc. or ‘pasture fed’ for certain animals. These all have certain guidelines that must be met to make these claims on their products.

Generally animals must have free access to food and water. Rather than waiting for feeding times. They can roam around with plenty of space as they wish and graze and feed and have access to water whenever they please. As well they must have adequate dwellings and living spaces to retreat in certain weather or to go to sleep. The farms I’ve worked on, we had large stables for animals to retreat during the night with fencing protecting them from predators. They were able to roam freely through the day, only being round up at night. Chickens always had large coops to come and go from. Only locking them at night to protect from predators. Otherwise they roamed freely through the day and ate bugs and seeds and whatever else was around.

Also the animals had to have regular grooming and health check ups. Only certain medications were allowed in order to qualify for organic.

It’s always such a nice thing to wake up, go to the chicken coop in the morning and grab a couple of freshly laid eggs, then crack em open over the stove and have the freshest eggs every morning for breakfast. Things like that I miss. Going to milk the goats and after we sanitized the teats, I would milk fresh goat milk straight into my coffee then say thank you by giving them some nice treats they would enjoy.

Also yes, farmers are usually welcoming of guests. You’ll see them invite kids to learn from time to time. As well as CSA programs that let you pay a fee and then get regular produce and goods from the farm and often then you can even participate in harvesting crops yourself from time to time. If you want.

I'm from Massachusetts, close to Vermont, so I'll be doing some research and looking into farms and animal welfare regulations from both of those states. I have to wait to visit any farms until all this covid stuff blows over though. I'm not sure if I can even leave the state right now. Last I heard Baker was squabbling with Trump about putting the national guard at the borders. Even going to the grocery store is like a walking into a war zone right now. lol.

Wow, I hope that I'm able to find a farm similar to the one you worked at. It sounds like they really cared about the animals. It's super helpful for me to know that not every farm is abusive and cruel to them. I've taken care of a few laying hens for a friend before. They are really funny. One time they were all trying to walk up an icey hill, but not actually moving, just walking in place. lol. That's really cute, those goats must have loved seeing you in the morning. lol.

Oh, you mean like a farm share? There are lots of vegetable farms near me that do that. I didn't even think to see if farms with animals did that too. I'll have to look into that aswell. Thanks for that idea. I actually do something similar with an herbal garden. Some other herbalist and I tend to the garden together. Must of the herbs go to a non profit to help recovering addicts and low income families, but we do get to take a lot of herbs home for ourselves.

Thank you once again. :)

Hello!
Your story about veganism/ vegetarianism reminds of myself quite a bit… Unfortunately I don’t have any other advice than what others stated, but I want to say that you can definitely overcome this. Give yourself some time to understand that it’s not a bad thing to eat animals and dejewify (for a lack of a better word) your beliefs. There are endless articles that prove people cannot live healthy without some form of animals product.
I was basically brainwashed by my dad about food since I was born and lived unfortunately, all of my life [until last year] eating an exclusively vegetarian diet. My body still faces some consequences but you’ll feel better and better with time.
Don’t ever forget that you are in control of your thoughts.

Ayleth said:
Hello!
Your story about veganism/ vegetarianism reminds of myself quite a bit… Unfortunately I don’t have any other advice than what others stated, but I want to say that you can definitely overcome this. Give yourself some time to understand that it’s not a bad thing to eat animals and dejewify (for a lack of a better word) your beliefs. There are endless articles that prove people cannot live healthy without some form of animals product.
I was basically brainwashed by my dad about food since I was born and lived unfortunately, all of my life [until last year] eating an exclusively vegetarian diet. My body still faces some consequences but you’ll feel better and better with time.
Don’t ever forget that you are in control of your thoughts.

Hello to you too!
Thanks you sharing your story. It's nice to know that I'm not the only SS that has been in this boat. Was it psychologically challenging for you as well? I've actually been reading some articles about the health risks lately. It's funny how now that I'm not selectively choosing jewy vegan sources for my information I'm learning alot more about just how dangerous it is long term. It's too bad that you were raised like that. I really hope that you can also recover fully. I haven't personally noticed any health consequences from it yet, so I'm hoping that it's not too late to dodge that bullet.
Thank you, I will remember that! lol

I also wanted to say, sometimes people choose such extreme lifestyle choices because some extreme emotional impulse. I have a close friend who is vegan and she was talking to me recently about how much guilt she has in life. She didn't get into details, but simply said she carries a lot of guilt. This made sense to me because as she struggles with this guilt, she is looking for some kind of balance and I believe she sees not eating animal products and not contributing to their deaths as a 'good' deed and counters the 'bad' deeds she's done. However, this isn't how reality works and the humane consumption of animals is natural and isn't 'bad'.

The point of this is when a person turns to veganism, they often have emotional hangups of sorts. It's wise to do munka workings and free your soul of hang ups. This should be done regardless, but if a person is struggling specifically than this is a way to ease that struggle and makes the transition to a safer diet easier. As well as increasing general well being.

I followed a vegan diet for 3 years and it led to physical degeneration. However after another 3+ years of experimentation I have come to the conclusion that a highly alkalizing lacto-vegetarian diet is best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back