Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to reconect with the Gods?

xXmichelleXx

(Apologies in advance for any spelling mistake, as english is not my first language.)

tl;dr: I'm going through some major depressive episode and want to know how to reconnect with Satan and Asmodeous, because I lost contact with them after some life issues. Advice?

OK so... I initiated my path in Satanism in 2015 when i was still a child (I'm currently 20). I kept my BoS secret to my parents as they are extremely catholic, but somehow they found out i had it and got rid of it. After that, my parents were obssesively watching me and monitoring every move i made (they basically took away all my privacy) and since i was afraid of the abuse i might suffer i just stopped researching and contacting them, but i still kept them in my heart and prayed to them so they wouldn't abbandon me.
Also, for some reason there was a period of time in which i couldn't find the JoS site to look up for more info and continue my research.
Earlier this year i rediscovered the site and started over all my research and resumed my path in Stanism. Also, now i have materials (candles, crystals, tarot cards, general tools etc) that i collected over the years while i tried to be pagan in adesperate attempt to learn more about Satanism (and of course no one was really of help).

I'm planning on advancing my way through all the meditations so I can finally reconect and work with Satan and Asmodeous and also to advance spiritually, but i feel like they have left me and i dont know if i will ever be able to reconect with them. I would never give my back to Satan and i never have, but i also feel like maybe the years i was trying to research and be part of pagan groups (wich was my only choice at the time) was seen as an act of betrayal.

I'm just so lost, i'm going through a major depressive episode and i believe resuming my path in satanism will finally help me to get peace of mind and be happy just as when i first started, and after all this years of being in the dark i finally feel like i might get a chance to work with them again.

Any information, advice, etc. is welcomed.

TIA

xXmichelleXx said:
(Apologies in advance for any spelling mistake, as english is not my first language.)

tl;dr: I'm going through some major depressive episode and want to know how to reconnect with Satan and Asmodeous, because I lost contact with them after some life issues. Advice?

OK so... I initiated my path in Satanism in 2015 when i was still a child (I'm currently 20). I kept my BoS secret to my parents as they are extremely catholic, but somehow they found out i had it and got rid of it. After that, my parents were obssesively watching me and monitoring every move i made (they basically took away all my privacy) and since i was afraid of the abuse i might suffer i just stopped researching and contacting them, but i still kept them in my heart and prayed to them so they wouldn't abbandon me.
Also, for some reason there was a period of time in which i couldn't find the JoS site to look up for more info and continue my research.
Earlier this year i rediscovered the site and started over all my research and resumed my path in Stanism. Also, now i have materials (candles, crystals, tarot cards, general tools etc) that i collected over the years while i tried to be pagan in adesperate attempt to learn more about Satanism (and of course no one was really of help).

I'm planning on advancing my way through all the meditations so I can finally reconect and work with Satan and Asmodeous and also to advance spiritually, but i feel like they have left me and i dont know if i will ever be able to reconect with them. I would never give my back to Satan and i never have, but i also feel like maybe the years i was trying to research and be part of pagan groups (wich was my only choice at the time) was seen as an act of betrayal.

I'm just so lost, i'm going through a major depressive episode and i believe resuming my path in satanism will finally help me to get peace of mind and be happy just as when i first started, and after all this years of being in the dark i finally feel like i might get a chance to work with them again.

TIA
Hello Michelle the first step you should take if you haven't done that already is
1) Dedicate your self to father Satan here: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
If you did this or just finished doing this. Then don't worry the gods care about all of us and are patient with all of us. The real reson you don't feel Satan anymore is not because he thinks you betrayed him or any silly reason like that it is because you are not spiritually advanced and you have to advance by doing Power meditations so you can feel beings in the astral. So the next step would be:
2) Start a meditation and advancement program.
Also we are currently at war with our enemies and we need to fight back to ensure our survival and to finally defeat the vile religions of the enemy. So your next step would be to
3) Participate in spiritual warfare with the RTRs (Reverse Torah Rituals) they are quite easy to do and take very little time (15-30 minutes)
These steps when done consistently will ensure that your life improves drastically. Becareful though you will experience enemy attacks father Satan gives us protection so we can never go through an attack that we can't handle but we will have some attacks from time to time these have to be overcome and when we overcome them we grow much stronger. Something that is very important that you have to train through your Satanic journey is patience and persistence you won't suddenly have the power to see every demon and god and communicate with them like they are physical beings. But you can definitely achieve that with time, patience and perseverance. Always remember this is a journey and there is no competiton stay consistent and you will achieve greatness at your own pace.
You should read these following sermons as they prove to be very important (Life changing news):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560&hilit=2019
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18603&p=72972&hilit=2019#p72972

Have a great day sister :)

Hail Father Satan

xXmichelleXx said:

TIA

Glad you came back. :D

They never left you, as said above. Satan is pretty understanding when it comes to stuff like this. Welcome back. I hope you find the happiness you've been missing once again.

I remember reading a post a few years ago about how someone said Satan left them and Satan had told them "I never left you, you left me.." or somewhere along those lines.

From my own experiences I've noticed the gods have watched over me my entire life even when I was destroying myself like a fool. They understand your circumstances and above all want your safety and your happiness. Be open to the gods and you'll be amazed at some of things that just fall into place or you just stumble upon. Do not feel guilt for having been away. Satan and the gods love you and know the depths of your soul, they will help you become the best version of yourself you never thought possible.

"I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort." [Al Jilwah Chapter I]

"I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." [Al Jilwah Chapter III]

xXmichelleXx said:

TIA
-Dedicate to Satan
-Do the RTR daily along with the prayer to Satan and cleaning of the soul.
-Open and empower all of your chakras, especially the physic centers so u can hear the gods.
-If you are without a partner, i recommend reaching out to satan for an ideal partner, which if u are in a relationship with a succubus then your psychic centers will open up faster (but dont abuse them, treat them with the most respect as possible)
-Continuously try to improve yourself.
-Do Hatha and Kundalini Yoga
-Do MANY RAUM meditations, or absorb alot of the suns energy continuously to build up a huge power reserve.
-Build a Strong Aura of Protection.

cashvillechris615 said:
Asmodeous I cashville chris summonth thee !! iloveyu . give me strength and power .... walk with me ... possess me ... i am your off spring your logo !!! #cashtag #615 #Cashmodeous $$$$$$$$$$$

:roll: Moron

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back