Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are periods curses or natural?

Cartman1997

I'm not trying to be dramatic but I am just curious. Are periods really a necessitity or is it curse by the enemy?

The menstrual cycle is seen in many species in nature so I do not believe that a period in its self is a curse. However, so much of our food, water, medicine, pads, tampons, and other things we put into our bodies are chocked full of chemicals. This is what the enemy has done and in doing so, it has caused many women to suffer when it comes to their menstrual cycle.

The foods we have now, especially in the US, are mostly processed and unhealthy. The high quality foods are expensive. So eating healthy can be difficult. Even when one does eat as healthy as they can, due to how processed some foods are, one may not get all the nutrients they need in a day without taking multivitamins and supplements. When you don't have the right nutrients in your body, it causes imbalances.

I emailed HPS Shannon with concerns of a similar vain and she recommended taking magnesium to help with cramps. To quote her directly, "The magnesium is needed for over 300 biochemical processes in the body plus it will stop menstrual cramps and pain and helps to relax the muscles more," A lack of magnesium causing cramps is just one example of an imbalance due to lack of nutrients.

Many of the imbalances that occur with one's period are normalized in society so that no one thinks to question if these "side effects" are really normal. This is the work of the enemy for sure, keeping women ignorant about their own bodies.

Regarding chemicals in modern day disposable pads and tampons, I have read that many of the chemicals used in them can exacerbate bleeding and cause irritation and discomfort.

Personally, my take on the menstrual cycle is that women are supposed to have periods but it should not cause any discomfort or debilitation. There shouldn't be any pain. I don't believe mood swings or hormonal acne would occur in someone with perfect balance. I think the bleeding should be light and relatively short. However, this is just my theory.

I remember reading another post in which HPS Shannon mentioned that Goddesses still have a menstrual cycle, but did not go into much detail, as that was not the main point of the topic. I hope this helps answer your question.

Cartman1997 said:
I'm not trying to be dramatic but I am just curious. Are periods really a necessitity or is it curse by the enemy?

They aren't a curse, how could it be? Its quite literally in our genetics.

( Though, ngl it can be worse then some curses at times lOl )

Maxine mentioned as well our goddesses have a menstrual cycle.

Even most female mammals have a type of estrous cycle. Though most have non-menstruating cycles, meaning there is no blood or discharge, whereas this material is simply reabsorbed instead, but genetically this process is inferior to menstruating animals like humans. It’s a little complex, but menstruation allows for more ‘picky’ fertilization selections so to speak. Meaning the likelihood of an egg being fertilized by inferior genetic material from the male is rarer in humans than other animals. But this is less of a concern for other animals anyway, who have less genetic variances than humans to begin with. So menstruation is more advantageous for humans. It’s just a healthy part of the reproduction cycle.

Totally natural.

Thank you, that really gave me some good insight. It was just one of those burning questions I had.

starlight said:
The menstrual cycle is seen in many species in nature so I do not believe that a period in its self is a curse. However, so much of our food, water, medicine, pads, tampons, and other things we put into our bodies are chocked full of chemicals. This is what the enemy has done and in doing so, it has caused many women to suffer when it comes to their menstrual cycle.

The foods we have now, especially in the US, are mostly processed and unhealthy. The high quality foods are expensive. So eating healthy can be difficult. Even when one does eat as healthy as they can, due to how processed some foods are, one may not get all the nutrients they need in a day without taking multivitamins and supplements. When you don't have the right nutrients in your body, it causes imbalances.

I emailed HPS Shannon with concerns of a similar vain and she recommended taking magnesium to help with cramps. To quote her directly, "The magnesium is needed for over 300 biochemical processes in the body plus it will stop menstrual cramps and pain and helps to relax the muscles more," A lack of magnesium causing cramps is just one example of an imbalance due to lack of nutrients.

Many of the imbalances that occur with one's period are normalized in society so that no one thinks to question if these "side effects" are really normal. This is the work of the enemy for sure, keeping women ignorant about their own bodies.

Regarding chemicals in modern day disposable pads and tampons, I have read that many of the chemicals used in them can exacerbate bleeding and cause irritation and discomfort.

Personally, my take on the menstrual cycle is that women are supposed to have periods but it should not cause any discomfort or debilitation. There shouldn't be any pain. I don't believe mood swings or hormonal acne would occur in someone with perfect balance. I think the bleeding should be light and relatively short. However, this is just my theory.

I remember reading another post in which HPS Shannon mentioned that Goddesses still have a menstrual cycle, but did not go into much detail, as that was not the main point of the topic. I hope this helps answer your question.
I honestly agree with you 100% many things that are natural for us should not be so painful. We are not living in the most natural way both physically and spiritually

This is a biblical theory that Women were cursed to have a menstrual cycle as they accepted Satan as their father instead of listening to God and thus were punished for all eternity. They also have this woman hating dogma of The woman having the being of Satan and Man having the being of God. This is literally a Jewish made up story.

You may benefit from reading some of these blog posts from Kim Anami; true positive femininity right here. She gives tips on how to transform your periods, vaginal health, even your sex life from a spiritual perspective.

https://kimanami.com/magical-menstruation/

https://kimanami.com/periods-menopause-supposed-suck/

You can listen to her podcasts for free and tons get useful information or inspiration. Highly recommended just found her work not long ago ^-^

Cartman1997 said:

Both ejaculation and menstruation/childbirth use up Kidney jing. Jing is like a dense essence and is a "treasure" of the body. It is analogous to DNA, or perhaps nucleic acids. In this sense, ejaculation and menstruation do take a certain amount of resources and stress the body to a degree, however they serve important purposes. This does not mean you have to suffer from their downsides, however, and both men and women can pursue means to boost their kidneys. Women may need more iron/blood-building foods during menstruation, as well. Beans or red meat can accomplish this quite well, as well as kale, spinach, beets. Kale and spinach are full of magnesium, as well.

I could post more, but I wanted to just briefly mention this. Please search TCM and menstruation or something like that to find out more about the topic and how to prevent the downsides of such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back