Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird stomacaches

Aquarius

So ever since a couple of years I've been getting strange stomacaches, these come 2-3 times a year and last a whole day, the pain feeling is something that does not let me sleep and is quite dull. The pain is behind my navel/1cm below it. The pain is strange as it gradually lessens during the day and after a point it will stop hurting when I'm not moving but it hurts a little bit when I am moving.
First time I had this was in 2016 after I drank a milkshake with oatmeal, raw eggs and some other stuff.

I got this again yesterday at night, I ate choccolate cereals and milk(I believe I am slightly intollerant to milk, but I'm not so sure about that as there's moments in which I can drink milk and nothing happens and moments in which I have to go to the bathroom just 10-20 mins after drinking it) and then 1 hour later I had dinner in which I ate flat beans, roasted potatoes, chicken and mozzarella. The pain came 1 hour after that.
Any help would be appreciated.

Aquarius said:
So ever since a couple of years I've been getting strange stomacaches, these come 2-3 times a year and last a whole day, the pain feeling is something that does not let me sleep and is quite dull. The pain is behind my navel/1cm below it. The pain is strange as it gradually lessens during the day and after a point it will stop hurting when I'm not moving but it hurts a little bit when I am moving.
First time I had this was in 2016 after I drank a milkshake with oatmeal, raw eggs and some other stuff.
Try avoiding dairy products as such if this has been a pattern. Also avoid eating non-veg at this point of time.
Not really sure but

I got this again yesterday at night, I ate choccolate cereals and milk(I believe I am slightly intollerant to milk, but I'm not so sure about that as there's moments in which I can drink milk and nothing happens and moments in which I have to go to the bathroom just 10-20 mins after drinking it) and then 1 hour later I had dinner in which I ate flat beans, roasted potatoes, chicken and mozzarella. The pain came 1 hour after that.

one of Tesla’s greatest fears was acidity. In his view, acidity was “by far the worst enemy to fight off in old age.”

Again avoid dairy products if this has been a pattern. Gut health is very important. Try and avoid foods that cause stomach unrest. Try to find a substitute for milk if you are worried about the nutritional content of milk.
Also cereals aren't that good in general, never liked them, caused me stomach unrest aswell.

If this pain escalates in general try to consult a doctor. I will let you know though.
Gut health is extremely important. Acidity in general causes you to have strange dreams too .

Aquarius said:

Also what helps is to limit to one kind of food for a meal, it becomes easier to digest and is better in the long run to understand which food actually cause problems.

Centralforce666 said:
Has this only happened once or twice?
It has happened periodically since 2016, maybe it didn't happen a year but it happens maybe once or twice a year.

I forgot to mention that ejection is more difficult when that happens.

Greetings,
I had being pass for this trauma since i remember on 2014 but quite different. It's quite like a irritable bowel syndrome. I had consult a gastroenterologist a couple of years since my first symptoms and i had done culoscopy, endoscopy, a lactose intolerance test and a couple of remedy's but nothing had solve but injury me badly for nights then i cut off. Then i pass for the second theory wich was going to a psychiatrist on my thinkings like being some source of anxiety collapsing on my digestive system and what i found was no caring at all by the results wich was giving through me and that damn drugs did nothing at all so i give up. But now since my dedication last year, i'm trying to not pushing too much on food and eat little by little. Sometimes i do some notes for what results had being passing but it's too soon to claim something.

Aquarius said:

Sounds like it could be a temporary sensitivity to the components of what you're consuming. Could be contributed to other factors of health like an allergy, an intolerance, momentary short-term vitamin deficiency or perhaps too much of a vitamin or specific nutrient on that particular day.

Some of these things can attribute from minor problems that come and go as they correct themselves, and certain things we consume in our diet can affect the flora in our gut which are responsible for withdrawing nutrients in the intestines where they reside. They potentially could respond negatively to something in the food you ate, perhaps sometimes falsely as we consume a multitude of things where some combinations might not be favourable in their internal chemical reactions, which in turn may cause a sudden immunatory response thus cause the discomfort or aching.

I'm not saying I know for certain what's going on but that's generally the ideas I'm getting, potentially you might also have a very minor allergy to something in certain groups of food that crops up, causing this reaction. I can usually eat eggs just fine with no issues but maybe once or twice a year I feel this strange sensitivity to them just by their fried smell alone that makes me have this odd nausea sensation, though it's not quite like normal nausea. After eating them like this I could end up feeling sick or off for the whole day.

All in all it doesn't seem like anything to really worry about if it happens so rarely like this. If you want you could try consuming some yogurts once in a while with bacterial culture in the ingredients, this is good for the flora in your intestines and overall digestive system. There is also foods high in selenium like brazil nuts, tuna, beef and tofu that you can add to your diet every now and then.

Aquarius said:

Sounds like sensitivity to dairy. If the dairy is in smaller amounts or otherwise favorable conditions, it can digest fine, but when it doesn't it ends up putrefying in the small intestine, which is located beneath the navel. I would try removing dairy entirely and see if the problem persists. Small amounts of cheese and butter might be fine, but if you can, try and avoid milk and cheese and see if it fixes. Sometimes people have issues with grains, but if you suspect it to be dairy, try removing that first.

It sounds like some days your digestion is strong, or the stomach conditions were favorable, and the digestion went fine, but other times it doesn't, leading to an undigested mass of dairy that sits in your intestines all day long. My question to you is, do you also get gas, or just pain?

If it happens again, some tricks to relieve the pain can be massaging the area in a clockwise manner, going from the right side of your body to left. You can try peppermint oil, simethicone, or some other laxatives, which, while not healthy to take all the time, can relieve the pain before it hinders you all day.

The small intestines relate to the fire element in TCM, maybe doing qigong for that would help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR9A3AL1pgA

Blitzkreig said:
Aquarius said:

Sounds like sensitivity to dairy. If the dairy is in smaller amounts or otherwise favorable conditions, it can digest fine, but when it doesn't it ends up putrefying in the small intestine, which is located beneath the navel. I would try removing dairy entirely and see if the problem persists. Small amounts of cheese and butter might be fine, but if you can, try and avoid milk and cheese and see if it fixes. Sometimes people have issues with grains, but if you suspect it to be dairy, try removing that first.

It sounds like some days your digestion is strong, or the stomach conditions were favorable, and the digestion went fine, but other times it doesn't, leading to an undigested mass of dairy that sits in your intestines all day long. My question to you is, do you also get gas, or just pain?

If it happens again, some tricks to relieve the pain can be massaging the area in a clockwise manner, going from the right side of your body to left. You can try peppermint oil, simethicone, or some other laxatives, which, while not healthy to take all the time, can relieve the pain before it hinders you all day.

The small intestines relate to the fire element in TCM, maybe doing qigong for that would help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR9A3AL1pgA
Yes I do get gas, but it was relatively a small amount compared to times I don't have that pain. Thank you for the suggestion.

I don't think a single instance or even several times a year reflects an underlying organic condition.. This seems like a transient sensitivity at best as previously mentioned.

Centralforce666 said:
I don't think a single instance or even several times a year reflects an underlying organic condition.. This seems like a transient sensitivity at best as previously mentioned.
I see I see, then it's all good, thank you Brother:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back