Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antidepressant/Antipsychotic induced sexual dysfunction

powerfulsoul

Hello Brothers,
I have faced enough traumas and enough torture in my life. As a result, I had to take antidepressants and antipsychotic for years. Those medicines turned me into a zombie , almost killed me. Lost my connection with world, satan and life. I am suffering with erectile dysfunction and lack of libido. Also numb feeling in my head. I have tried many ways ti cure this. I find no meaning in life. Please suggest a way to heal me, I want to come back like a beast with Passion.
Hail SATAN.
Haill Belial.
Heail Lucifer.

powerfulsoul said:
Hello Brothers,
I have faced enough traumas and enough torture in my life. As a result, I had to take antidepressants and antipsychotic for years. Those medicines turned me into a zombie , almost killed me. Lost my connection with world, satan and life. I am suffering with erectile dysfunction and lack of libido. Also numb feeling in my head. I have tried many ways ti cure this. I find no meaning in life. Please suggest a way to heal me, I want to come back like a beast with Passion.
Hail SATAN.
Haill Belial.
Heail Lucifer.

Can you clarify if you are still taking these medicines? If I understand what you wrote correctly, you took them in the past, but stopped, and now the sexual problems and head numbness remains?

Yes, exactly. I stopped all those medications 3 years back. It was not necessary, situations put me under medication.
Blitzkreig said:
powerfulsoul said:
Hello Brothers,
Hail SATAN.
Haill Belial.
Heail Lucifer.

Can you clarify if you are still taking these medicines? If I understand what you wrote correctly, you took them in the past, but stopped, and now the sexual problems and head numbness remains?

powerfulsoul said:
Hello Brothers,
Hail SATAN.
Haill Belial.
Heail Lucifer.
I was on anti depressants for a while. Felt like I was not doing enough.
If that is the problem you face maybe use a rune? I am not really into runes though.
Medicines do fuck you up if taken in excess .
Try some breathing exercises and yoga, RTR are really important too.
RTRs make you feel really good once you are done.
I am not sure about the libido part though.

This will take some time to heal.

Start and continue a consistent meditation schedule.

Do not let up, even if you feel like progress is slow or non existent.

Only your consistency in meditation with bring about the healing that you desire.

evolvingsoul said:
anymore suggestions on this topic ?

Vibrate runes and/or mantras for 90 days with a proper affirmation. Proper in a sense to properly direct the energy to heal and balance body, mind and spirit. Avoid beginning when moon is void of course. Check satanic calendar out. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302

Satanama for 90 days with 54x or 108x vibrations should make a very positive effect. Combine it with daily yoga, AC, AoP and F-RTR with RC1&2 and you are on a good path.

powerfulsoul said:
Hello Brothers,
Hail SATAN.
Haill Belial.
Heail Lucifer.

If you have some money, seek out a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor. They will be able to do everything that can heal the physical body. You are not the first person they have treated with symptoms due to prescription poisons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back