Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tinnitus cure

Judas

Hi everyone,
I've got the tinnitus since 20 days due to an acoustic trauma I had with my headphones. I well know it might seem stupid, because I was not aware of it. So basically I listened too much music to compose it on the computer at a low volume, like 50-60db, but anyway I can hear a tinnitus since that day and it is one of the worst things I've ever faced. So I was visited by an otorhinolaryngologist and she said that I have no damages in the ears, and so is impossible that I have the tinnitus. Anyway I keep hearing that. I don't know if maybe is something in my house (like phones, electric cables, TV cables, or wifi (which I turn off every night anyway). The fact is that I had never perceived tinnitus before, only after the fact of the headphones. My fear is that then the otolaryngologist was wrong and that I actually have tinnitus. I am not so advanced in Satanism, since I have discovered it for almost a year, and despite this I would like to know if there was a mantra, a spell, a magic to make tinnitus disappear. I can't meditate, for example, on emptiness at times. Failing to meditate would be the ruin of my life, and also because I would like to start listening to music again since it is my greatest passion. If any of you wanted to help me, I would be very grateful. Thank you!

I’ve had tinnitus for 10+ years from listening to too much loud music. I guess when I first got it, it was extremely bothersome. What I can say now, is that I don’t ever give it any thought anymore. It’s just normal. There were times where I had to sleep with like a fan or something just for a little noise to block out the ringing or sleep was hard, now it doesn’t bug me anymore.

I never tried looking for remedies. I was always told there’s no cure so this post isn’t really helpful I suppose other than to say, you will adapt to it and it won’t be so bad. There’s worse things.

But that’s only if you can’t find a way to cure it. If you can good on ya. But I can say literally the only time I think of it now is if someone brings it up. So actually thank you for bringing it up haha. Now all I can think about is the ringing!

On the rare occasion some tinnitus comes up. What I do is zone my attention onto it fully.

By putting all of my attention and focus on the ringing it stops immediately.

Judas said:
Hi everyone,
I've got the tinnitus since 20 days due to an acoustic trauma I had with my headphones.

You can try to sleep at night with earplugs. Or use them when you are in a safe environment(usually at home). When shut off your ears from noise they have a higher chance for recovery. Or try to drink a lot water (Not to much 1-2l). With enouth water in your system (to much is bad) the better your blood circulates through your body which helps to recover your ears. Or use other save stuff which do increase the blood circulation like Ginkgo (herb). After to much noise from concerts I used the stuff above, along with one or only half tablet of aspirin (should only be taken one time in like one month, if taken daily it will damage the kidneys).

If the above fails try -->
It may sound stupid but when you close your both nostrils and try to breath out of it you can create a inner pressure against your eardrums. I thought maybe this will rerange the ear hairs and stops my tinnitus. If you pull your ears at the lowest point the pressure should decrease again. Also pulling increases the blood flow ( don´t overdo it)

th

Or you look like:

Totapari%20has%20a%20head%20that%20resembles%20a%20parrot%20and%20ears%20are%20very%20long.jpg
;)

Maybe you have to much dirt in your ears try ear candles.

As I learned now from research there are two forms of tinnitus :
Objective Tinnitus (which can be measured) and Subjective Tinnitus.

You have subjective tinnitus:

"Subjective Tinnitus

Subjective tinnitus is much more common than objective tinnitus: it cannot be made audible to other people, but can only be perceived by the person affected. The exact origin of subjective tinnitus has not yet been conclusively clarified. However, it is known that the tinnitus is caused by faulty information formation or processing in the hearing system. So far known causes are:

Hearing loss: Tinnitus and hearing loss often go hand in hand. Experts therefore assume that the noises are caused in a similar way to phantom pain after amputation: Since the hearing disorder causes corresponding signals from a certain hearing spectrum to be missing or only weakly perceived, the brain tries to compensate for this deficiency. To do this, it regulates the activity in the corresponding areas upwards - tinnitus develops. This assumption is also supported by the fact that in such cases the frequency of the tinnitus noise is often in the range where the affected person has poor hearing.
Earwax or foreign body in the ear: If the auditory canal is blocked by a plug of wax or a foreign body, ear noise may result.
Noise and blast trauma: In a blast trauma, the pressure in the ear is so high for a short time that in extreme cases even the eardrum bursts. The trigger can be a shot, a burst tyre, a firecracker - in short: anything that suddenly makes a lot of noise. But even after a loud concert your ears will ring because your sensory cells have been damaged. The hearing no longer functions properly and a (usually only short-term) subjective tinnitus develops. Those who repeatedly expose their ears to noise (e.g. through loud music over headphones) can also suffer from ringing in the ears.
Sudden hearing loss: A sudden hearing loss occurs suddenly and manifests itself in one-sided hearing problems. Experts also speak of a hearing infarction. This is probably caused by circulatory problems in the smallest vessels in the inner ear. In 70 percent of cases, tinnitus occurs after a sudden hearing loss.
Acoustic neuroma: noises in the ear are sometimes the first symptom of this benign tumour of the auditory or vestibular nerve. Other possible signs are dizziness and reduced hearing.
Inner and middle ear inflammation: Such inflammatory processes cause temporary tinnitus in some people.
Otosclerosis: This is an ossification at the transition between the stapes (third ossicle) and the inner ear. It can also provoke subjective tinnitus.
Perforation of the eardrum: Such injuries to the eardrum can be caused by infections of the middle ear, by blows to the ear or by sound waves. More rare are direct injuries, for example from cleaning the ears. Hearing ability also suffers when the eardrum is injured, and ear noises occur.
Tube dysfunction: This is a ventilation disorder of the ear trumpet - the connection between the middle ear and throat is partially or completely blocked. This causes an unpleasant feeling of pressure in the ear, which is not improved even by yawning or swallowing - the Eustachian tube does not open as usual. In addition, many affected people report noises in the ear, such as a cracking sound when swallowing.
Meniere's disease: Acute attacks of vertigo are typical of this disease of the inner ear, often accompanied by nausea and vomiting. During such attacks, the affected persons usually also suffer from hearing loss and low-pitched tinnitus.
Changes in pressure in the ear: Considerable changes in pressure, such as those that can occur during diving or air travel, can also trigger tinnitus.
Calcification of the arteries (arteriosclerosis): If plaques form in the blood vessels of the head and spine, this can disturb the blood flow in the inner ear and cause ringing in the ears. Risk factors for arteriosclerosis, which thus also promotes tinnitus, are high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and diabetes.
Cardiovascular diseases: In some cases, tinnitus can be attributed to cardiovascular diseases such as arrhythmia, low blood pressure or high blood pressure.
Metabolic diseases: They can also cause ringing in the ears (e.g. diabetes, kidney dysfunction).
Hormonal imbalances: Hormonal changes (e.g. due to the menopause) are also considered a possible cause of tinnitus.
Diseases of the central nervous system: For example, multiple sclerosis, brain tumours and meningitis can be associated with ringing in the ears.
Dysfunctions of the cervical spine: Some experts believe that tinnitus in some cases is caused by problems of the cervical spine (e.g. vertebral blockage).
Tooth and jaw problems: Very rarely, tinnitus is caused by fillings, grinding of teeth, malpositioning of the jaw or cramping of the chewing muscles (craniomandibular dysfunction, CMD).
Alcohol abuse: Excessive consumption of beer, wine & co. can cause tinnitus in addition to many other health problems.
Medication: Some medications can affect the hearing system and thus promote tinnitus. These include certain antibiotics (such as gentamycin), diuretics, chemotherapeutic drugs (cancer drugs), anti-malaria drugs, some psychotropic drugs and higher doses of the painkiller acetylsalicylic acid (ASA).
emotional stress: About half of all tinnitus patients report severe stress (current or past). Anxiety, excessive demands and mental illness can also lead to ringing in the ears, even if it is not yet known how this is possible.

"Objective Tinnitus

Objective tinnitus is caused by a measurable sound source near the inner ear. With suitable devices, the patient's ear sounds can therefore be made audible to other people.

The measurable sound source is, for example, the sound of blood flow, which is caused by narrowing of the blood vessels. In this case the tinnitus is a pulsating noise in the ear. Other patients describe clicking sounds. They are caused by involuntary muscle twitches in the middle ear or palate.

An open tube can also be the cause of objective tinnitus. The tube (Eustachian tube) is the tubular connection between the middle ear and the nasopharynx. It is important for pressure equalisation in the middle ear. It opens briefly when swallowing and speaking, only to close again quickly afterwards. In people with an open tube, however, the Eustachian tube is open permanently or at least for a long time. This can cause ringing in the ears.

Other possible causes of objective tinnitus are heart valve diseases, anaemia (lack of blood) or a so-called glomus tumour. This is a benign tumour in the area of the head aorta.

However, this is controversial.
Tooth and jaw problems: Very rarely, tinnitus is caused by fillings, grinding of teeth, malpositioning of the jaw or cramping of the chewing muscles (craniomandibular dysfunction, CMD).
Alcohol abuse: Excessive consumption of beer, wine & co. can cause tinnitus in addition to many other health problems.
Medication: Some medications can affect the hearing system and thus promote tinnitus. These include certain antibiotics (such as gentamycin), diuretics, chemotherapeutic drugs (cancer drugs), anti-malaria drugs, some psychotropic drugs and higher doses of the painkiller acetylsalicylic acid (ASA).
emotional stress: About half of all tinnitus patients report severe stress (current or past). Anxiety, excessive demands and mental illness can also lead to ringing in the ears, even if it is not yet known how this is possible."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back