Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun square affirmation.

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
Hi, i am trying to follow lydia's "obliterate your saturn" and im going with a sun square, but im not sure about what to affirm and how to say it ( kinda bad at that affirming stuff). Im sure i would just go for a healing affirmation, but i didnt know if it would be physical and mental, also does the sun square rid me of past life trauma?

Sun squares are meant to boost your overall health, as for the spiritual one (SVAHA) and not something in particular other than your entire entity , it's more of an aid rather than a cure. Where as the physical one (NAMA) you could reinforce healing of body parts or even entire body, YET I would not recommend it for psychological healing as it does not RULE over your mind and emotions as lets say the Moon or Mercury does.
For a psychological healing working I'd recommend Lydia's Wunjio working (RUNES) for a period of 40 days or even up to 80 (if you need it). I've just finished an 80 one and I can assure you I'm many ties more stable then I was at the beginning.
However If you need an affirmation for the NAMA solar mantra I would give the one I use personally, you then choose if you like it or modify it:

''In the most positive and healthy manner for me the energies of the Sun are now completely and permanently empowering and regenerating me and my body''

I also reinforce it at the and with ''....regenerating me and my body in the most powerful and positive way for me''

I know it's basically a pleonasm as I'm repeating the same condition stated at the start , but I want to make sure I put a lot of stress on the ''POSITIVE AND HEALTHY MANNER FOR ME''.
The sun is a very powerful source of energy. Take in too much and you may fry yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back